What's new

Dishonest Staff

Lolz, I am still learning a lot from you because this will help me to take some decision letter in my life if i found myself in such situation, but what if they really have what you needed the most in your business ?
Post automatically merged:

Lolz, I am still learning a lot from you because this will help me to take some decision letter in my life if i found myself in such situation, but what if they really have what you needed the most in your business ?
No matter what they offer the business, once they are dishonest the business will suffer financially to survive because they are like parasites to your business.

No matter what they offer the business, once they are dishonest the business will suffer financially to survive because they are like parasites to your business.
True like I have seen some cases whereby the manager is not willing to let some staff members who are not honest go simply because they are very good at their jobs but in the end it really affected the business, he had no choice than to lay them off.

Dishonesty erodes every good work a staff may think he does or had done. I wouldn't even stand such people in my business because they most always cause ruin of the business.

True like I have seen some cases whereby the manager is not willing to let some staff members who are not honest go simply because they are very good at their jobs but in the end it really affected the business, he had no choice than to lay them off.
A dishonest staff will offer nothing but poor services to the business. You will start to lose customers or have a lot of missing or unregistered sales in your business.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
Well, since trust has been broken one can relieve the staff of his or her duties or pardon them and monitor them henceforth to ensure that they dont go back to their dishonest ways but in most cases, people will either continue their dishonesty in different ways or even get worse so the best thing is to let them go

A dishonest staff will offer nothing but poor services to the business. You will start to lose customers or have a lot of missing or unregistered sales in your business.
Very true and if care is not taken, if it's a business that has lots of employees, the dishonest one can end up influencing others and this could be the beginning of the business falling.

Parasite 🥺🥺 ,this is really true because they will keep on draining the little profit a business company is making and at the end the business may not have strength to maintain itself again.

Very true and if care is not taken, if it's a business that has lots of employees, the dishonest one can end up influencing others and this could be the beginning of the business falling.
The influence part is even worst. If a dishonest staff succeeded in convincing other staff to join him in his dishonesty, that is the beginning of the end of the business.

I cannot even imagine engaging in a business with people that are not trusted. I hate dishonest people in my life that is why I personally I'm always trying as much as possible to be honest with others.

Business is business,there should be penalty for the defauter any body who does something against the rules of the company should be punished,and the purnishment should be based on the crime commitment then the you will have little or no dishonest staff

Dishonest people will not in anyway help you in your business or grow in, what they will be doing for your business is that they will be sucking the little profit you are making in the business and eventually your business will collapse.

The influence part is even worst. If a dishonest staff succeeded in convincing other staff to join him in his dishonesty, that is the beginning of the end of the business.
Haha this is true though, the business would just fall in no time. This is why it's best to cut off any dishonest staff once they have been noticed before they grow wings to start causing major issues that would affect the whole company

The best way to get out of that kind of mess is to always insist on daily financial records of the business or if at worst you see that as been cumbersome you can do it weekly so as to be able to track the finanacial records of the business and ensure nobody is stealing from you

Dishonest staffs ought not to be retain for long if soughted out. Immediately such people needs to be sent away from the company. If such a staff is sent away, the whole company or an individual that the staff affect will be in peace.

For one to be a dishonest staff that simply means the staff is ready to go and must be dealt with if at a point actually misbehaved during his stay in the company.

Dishonest staffs ruin businesses and makes the owner look like a fool and incompetent of his business that why I advise every business owners to always be at their business before one person that does not know jow much you have suffered ruin your business.

One thing I don't condone is dishonesty. I don't think I can be dishonest with someone so I don't expect dishonesty too. If I sanction the dishonest staff and he refuses to heed to instructions, I'll have to terminate his appointment!

A dishonest staff is always an impediment to the progress of an organization. Issues such as mismanagement, embezzlement and corruption will arise if dishonesty is prevalent among staff.

To be fair, since they were honest in the past, then I believe that you should forgive them and keep then I check. But he must keep an eye on them to be sure that they have change.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
Let me quote you "The same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past" like you said that was in the past. If drastic action is not taking atleast by giving them suspension or relieve them of their duties before it is too late. They can even run down the company the company if care is not taken.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back