What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

I have been working on the site for a short time, I barely reached $ 2, now I have doubts, I have read that the site does not pay. If any member can guide me, I don't know whether to go ahead and risk getting paid or wasting my time, or just stop working now. I signed up with confidence and now I have many doubts.

He made it in a way that you have to post higher characters to earn higher amount of points. The maximum points per one comment is 50, so when you make long comments you get 50 dime there.
I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).

I had been with Dimeforum for 2 months and had received 3 withdrawals. Lately I quit because all the boards do not earn except the board about sites that pay (similar to this board I am posting now). It is very narrow to me that made me lose my interest. Besides, the admin had admitted that he is having difficulty in paying the withdrawals that the money is coming from his own pocket. In USAstock, another forum of the admin did not pay my last withdrawal last week. Obviously it is struggling with its finances.
Have you not received the information about the admin's wishes in the dimeforum? He wants members to post something related to sites or applications that can make money on the internet. Or in other words, a special forum for that information. But some members still post something beyond that.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
Dimeforum is really real and being platform but I saw there are rules are quite hard and earning is slow if you are unable to write the posters consist of 200 plus characters.

Dimeforum is really real and being platform but I saw there are rules are quite hard and earning is slow if you are unable to write the posters consist of 200 plus characters.
Dimefum income is getting smaller. In credit per post, I only get 11 coindime for pretty posts. There are members who say that admin has difficulty paying members because they have to use their own pockets.

He made it in a way that you have to post higher characters to earn higher amount of points. The maximum points per one comment is 50, so when you make long comments you get 50 dime there.
yeah still a good source to make money from writing, for me I'm not free to work there again anymore even shim (the admin) is always contacting me every day xD

yeah still a good source to make money from writing, for me I'm not free to work there again anymore even shim (the admin) is always contacting me every day xD
Are you asked by the admin in the reforum to become a staff? Because I see you are also registered there and in the reforum has no staff.

Are you asked by the admin in the reforum to become a staff? Because I see you are also registered there and in the reforum has no staff.
no way, the forum there is not good at all, the admin isn't active and he wants to make his forum the best without activity and care.

Okay, does shim the admin of dimeforum want you to do? When he is busy making some rules not satisfactory to members need. Its been so long now, I made a withdrawal request there. And their is no response to it.

Okay, does shim the admin of dimeforum want you to do? When he is busy making some rules not satisfactory to members need. Its been so long now, I made a withdrawal request there. And their is no response to it.
that's his problem, he isn't active at all, just let him a message in his pm and wait till he will manage your request next days.

that's his problem, he isn't active at all, just let him a message in his pm and wait till he will manage your request next days.
Okay, I will do as you said, he told me that he's always busy with other work. He doesn't have much time to visit his two forums, because of how busy he is.

Okay, I will do as you said, he told me that he's always busy with other work. He doesn't have much time to visit his two forums, because of how busy he is.
Manage two forums is harder than manage one because there is lot of administrative work rather than paying members like updates moderation team log and install security twice rather than once i hope you understand me.

Does that mean you are not paying? I think I will wait before continuing on the site, I see that there are problems in dimeforum there are other members who have requested payment and have not gotten a response, I will continue to monitor the site, but I will definitely not continue until I see proof of payment.

no way, the forum there is not good at all, the admin isn't active and he wants to make his forum the best without activity and care.
I thought you were close to him so he asked you to help him. As you say. Members cannot reach him every day. Or be active to update the forum and interact with members. But until now there are still active members there.

Does that mean you are not paying? I think I will wait before continuing on the site, I see that there are problems in dimeforum there are other members who have requested payment and have not gotten a response, I will continue to monitor the site, but I will definitely not continue until I see proof of payment.
Currently the admin is reluctant to pay members their earned money on the site. I'm not happy working without pay, so I can't continue there for now.

Currently the admin is reluctant to pay members their earned money on the site. I'm not happy working without pay, so I can't continue there for now.
Hello @Sincerem, and the people who go through this thread, what happened, did they pay for this site? I am still very slowly waiting for some favorable response, I have not written there or in usastockforum, but I have seen active people publishing. I don't know whether to keep posting or wait.

Hello @Sincerem, and the people who go through this thread, what happened, did they pay for this site? I am still very slowly waiting for some favorable response, I have not written there or in usastockforum, but I have seen active people publishing. I don't know whether to keep posting or wait.
It's been days now I requested my payment from dimeforum admin. He's still keeping shut on this one. I don't have any appetite to work there again, I have resigned, till he pays me.

Just when I'm starting to consider to join on the site, I read that there's a lot of complain there. Hoping that all the problems will be resolve and the admin will start paying again.

It's been days now I requested my payment from dimeforum admin. He's still keeping shut on this one. I don't have any appetite to work there again, I have resigned, till he pays me.
It looks like Dimeforum has turned into a scam site like its other site USAstock. That last site did not pay my withdrawal so I am considering USAstock as a scam site. With Dimeforum the admin has so many silly changes to the policy like he is dizzy all the time. He doesn't look sane with his decisions. Now Dimeforum is a scram site which means get out so you do not waste your time.

It looks like Dimeforum has turned into a scam site like its other site USAstock. That last site did not pay my withdrawal so I am considering USAstock as a scam site. With Dimeforum the admin has so many silly changes to the policy like he is dizzy all the time. He doesn't look sane with his decisions. Now Dimeforum is a scram site which means get out so you do not waste your time.
We are waiting for the next few days. Several members of Bizdustry are members of the dimeforum. Will they give the same response that Dimeforum is no longer paying. But maybe that is also the reason for the admin in the reforum not to recruit staff members to help promote or manage the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back