What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Dimeforum is cool though, but the points are too slow. One can even earn less than 16 dimes per comment
You create a post with a small number of characters. The number of coindime depends on the number of characters. The maximum that you can get in each post is 50 coindime. If you post posts like on bizdustry. You only get a little in the dimeforum.
Every admin pays from his/her pocket and earn from the ad revenue. Forums are paid to post and not revshare based. But admin might have to move with time.
In my opinion, the ad revenue on the forum is only to reduce a little payment to members. Is this true?

Well, not sure I'll go back. My posts are deleted immediately, like seconds after I make them. I will rather invest my time here and on other sites.

In my opinion, the ad revenue on the forum is only to reduce a little payment to members. Is this true?
That can't be, how can an Admin compromise his ongoing business when there is competition?
He might be having hard time for paying, so made such decision.

Well, not sure I'll go back. My posts are deleted immediately, like seconds after I make them. I will rather invest my time here and on other sites.
Are you new there? Another reason why your posts are automatically deleted is because you are a new member there. This case has often happened. I told them to log in the next day or in a few hours. I saw deleted posts come back and coins increased. I don't know the reason because until now I haven't asked the admin in the reforum about it.

Dimeforum is cool though, but the points are too slow. One can even earn less than 16 dimes per comment
Yes,it depends on your number of words. It's calculated at 2 words per dime. Maximum is 50 dimes so you can get that with 100 words. It's better if you're good with words.

Are you new there? Another reason why your posts are automatically deleted is because you are a new member there. This case has often happened. I told them to log in the next day or in a few hours. I saw deleted posts come back and coins increased. I don't know the reason because until now I haven't asked the admin in the reforum about it.
Thanks. That seems fixed after two days on the forum.

But it can discourage new people from remaining there.

Thanks. That seems fixed after two days on the forum.

But it can discourage new people from remaining there.
Did your post come back and your coins increased as I explained? You are right. For that you must inform the members you know there or to your referrals about this. It can keep them active there and understand that new members go through something like that.
It is a nice platform too, just like bizdustry, beermoney, forumcoin and others, except for the fact that they pay per numbers of words used.
If you are good at writing and composing words. This can be your side income apart from working in other forums.

The forum is a nice place to be honestly but you must be ready to write lengthy opinions so you can earn faster from the forum , the admin as at when due.

The forum is a nice place to be honestly but you must be ready to write lengthy opinions so you can earn faster from the forum , the admin as at when due.
I think writing long posts only in the forum Dimeforum. Other forums such as beermoneyforum, beermoney.gg or bizdustry do not specify anything like that. Members will be lazy to read explanations in one paniang post.

Others forums don't specify that but even on beermoney forum if your comments are not up to certain characters no reward for you also.

In my own case for example, usually i don't like writing long words, it's a weakness on my part which I know except you want me to start writing things totally out of point.
You can create threads if you are not able to create posts with a large number of characters. Creating threads is easier if you understand the correct writing format.

Did your post come back and your coins increased as I explained? You are right. For that you must inform the members you know there or to your referrals about this. It can keep them active there and understand that new members go through something like that.

If you are good at writing and composing words. This can be your side income apart from working in other forums.
Yes, I believe as a newbie the admin took some time to manually review the replies first. About 10 or so hours later, the first posts were returned. This happened a second time yesterday afternoon.

But by evening, it was no longer deleting the posts I made.

Yes, I believe as a newbie the admin took some time to manually review the replies first. About 10 or so hours later, the first posts were returned. This happened a second time yesterday afternoon.

But by evening, it was no longer deleting the posts I made.
Yes. As I explained in the above post. New accounts in Dimeforum have such cases. This is if you have a referral and complained about the post being deleted. Provide information as I described above.

Whenever you make your first ten posts/threads it will be subjected to Admins approval just the way it was done here. I encourage you guys should be active, it worthwhile.

Yes and I think that the minimum pay out is still 5$ , with earning rates I think that you can achieve it in 10 days .

Whenever you make your first ten posts/threads it will be subjected to Admins approval just the way it was done here. I encourage you guys should be active, it worthwhile.
Well, it's good to show that they actually care what people post initially. It prevents people making useless meaningless posts.

But it would be nice if they communicated that point to the new members.

I have never posted or created any thread ever since I joined the platform. But maybe I'll try creating one today or probably.
Try to make your first post. No need for long posts that you might have a hard time doing. It is enough to post a post with a minimum of 150 characters. This is only for the beginning. If you have mastered the discussion there. It will be easier.

Understanding the topic of discussion will definitely guide in your opinion sharing on the site then you can buttress your point because earning more point is also necessary

I had been with Dimeforum for 2 months and had received 3 withdrawals. Lately I quit because all the boards do not earn except the board about sites that pay (similar to this board I am posting now). It is very narrow to me that made me lose my interest. Besides, the admin had admitted that he is having difficulty in paying the withdrawals that the money is coming from his own pocket. In USAstock, another forum of the admin did not pay my last withdrawal last week. Obviously it is struggling with its finances.

I had been with Dimeforum for 2 months and had received 3 withdrawals. Lately I quit because all the boards do not earn except the board about sites that pay (similar to this board I am posting now). It is very narrow to me that made me lose my interest. Besides, the admin had admitted that he is having difficulty in paying the withdrawals that the money is coming from his own pocket. In USAstock, another forum of the admin did not pay my last withdrawal last week. Obviously it is struggling with its finances.
I think so also because my last withdrawal took some time on usastockforum also on dime forum and i did not gain more money like that , yeah i think its true that getting payment is getting hard

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back