What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

One should focus on quality more than quantity, words can be a factor, but then long posts should earn more. Nobody would like to read long replies.
You are right. Although that's an explanation. It would be tedious to read if it was too detailed but in one post.

You are right. Although that's an explanation. It would be tedious to read if it was too detailed but in one post.
Long posts are only good if they have quality in every sentence or para. But long posts just to put words will only make it garbage. Dimeforum already deleting gibbrish posts.

The website was very okay in the past but of late , it's not what can be recommended to someone to register as it has list its taste.

Long posts are only good if they have quality in every sentence or para. But long posts just to put words will only make it garbage. Dimeforum already deleting gibbrish posts.
It's very difficult if only quality posts. Except threads. That is easy. I think a long explanation is important.
The website was very okay in the past but of late , it's not what can be recommended to someone to register as it has list its taste.
It's still recommended if you want to get double income.

Dimeforum pays but to me it is a waste of time and energy, there payout process is slow, they remove points anyhow among many other issues
Their payout isnt low i withdraw just last week and i have recieve payment very fast , since i withdraw that day and got my payment few hours later

It's very difficult if only quality posts. Except threads. That is easy. I think a long explanation is important.
Quality posts are what rule, people search for quality posts and not long posts with more words and less quality. Any site compromising quality will only face people rejecting to visit it.

Quality posts are what rule, people search for quality posts and not long posts with more words and less quality. Any site compromising quality will only face people rejecting to visit it.
You are right. But that does not change the provisions of the admin in the reforum to change the number of post characters.

You are right. But that does not change the provisions of the admin in the reforum to change the number of post characters.
Didn't the admin said he is deleting garbage posts? Dimeforum reward was dropped due to too many low quality posts?
Admin himself cleared it.

Didn't the admin said he is deleting garbage posts? Dimeforum reward was dropped due to too many low quality posts?
Admin himself cleared it.
I got this information from the dimeforum admin, shim. I may have said this before. Dimeforum admins want the forum to contain threads and posts that discuss money. It can be like a money making site (PTC, GPT, etc.) or a rewards application. Otherwise it is considered trash. Although there are still posts like that because the admin is working alone.

It's the same thing I went through before knowing that. But now we have to wait every weekend. That's a definite rule in the dimeforum. I hope the admin also recruits staff to help him.
Yes, I think the admin is the only one to look after the whole system. He must hire some staff. Because it's difficult to handle a forum alone

Yes, I think the admin is the only one to look after the whole system. He must hire some staff. Because it's difficult to handle a forum alone
Relaying on other people will jeopardise the website. I do accept DF admin have to hire a staff, but he needs budget for this. Or there might be loyal member to choose, yet moderator have to be controlled too.

I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credi

I am also member but I work on the site very rarely because of time problem , because I give my time to bizdustry and beermoneyforum.
Based on what you are describing here, and from the reviews of other similar sites, I came to the conclusion that the most profitable and comfortable option for me is bizdrustry

I just realized that there are members at Dimeforum who are staff at the bizdustry. I just realized that today. Why did the dime forum admin not recruit him?

Based on what you are describing here, and from the reviews of other similar sites, I came to the conclusion that the most profitable and comfortable option for me is bizdrustry
Yes, it's easy to use for all members specially those who are new because we don't need to write anything bin detail but reply or comment must be related to topic and meaningful

Each forum has its own drawbacks. The most important thing is the content of the forum. You say that because the rewards from the bizdustry are quite large. I thought so too. But stick to the rules. I have received warnings because I am trapped by poor quality posts.

I know this site. My opinion is that these sites do not require many resources to make money. It's enough to give them a few minutes an hour and have a little imagination. And there is another advantage, that of collecting a few referrals on our links

I know this site. My opinion is that these sites do not require many resources to make money. It's enough to give them a few minutes an hour and have a little imagination. And there is another advantage, that of collecting a few referrals on our links
The admin says he pays his members in his own pocket. Because the Dimeforum forum hasn't gotten much income from advertising. That's the information I got from him. For reference. The admin gives a $ 1 bonus for each referral. (in my experience. Have to make 30 more posts in order for the bonus to be sent to the account).

Lol no it's the same value. It's just 2 words for 1 dime so you know how much you earn. Bizdustry is better in rate per word bit if you can write long words, dimeforum is bae because you can get $1 in 3 hour period or more.
Dimeforum is cool though, but the points are too slow. One can even earn less than 16 dimes per comment

The admin says he pays his members in his own pocket. Because the Dimeforum forum hasn't gotten much income from advertising. That's the information I got from him. For reference. The admin gives a $ 1 bonus for each referral. (in my experience. Have to make 30 more posts in order for the bonus to be sent to the account).
Every admin pays from his/her pocket and earn from the ad revenue. Forums are paid to post and not revshare based. But admin might have to move with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back