What's new

Did your boss change after getting married?

Change is always constant and people are made to change from time to time irrespective of their position and status. Though I have not worked with a boss who just got married. But some times it could happen that the wife could have some influence on him..

Yeah, that's very correct. I know that marriage comes with a lot of challenges because you're no longer looking after yourself but your wife and kids if they start coming. It adds a lot of pressure on you if you're not really ready for it. This is why I stress for people to make sure they are psychologically and emotionally ready for marriage.

Well, I have been betrayed many times in life, so I have a really harder time trusting people. Having said that, when people get the responsibility to take care of others, they may undergo many changes. This also involves changing the way they act. These are some of the changes that a person experiences psychologically. This is why bosses usually change.

Change is always constant and people are made to change from time to time irrespective of their position and status. Though I have not worked with a boss who just got married. But some times it could happen that the wife could have some influence on him..

Exactly! This is something that I have come to accept today when it comes to my relationship with anyone whether it's at my workplace or general life association.

I will enjoy the relationship with the person whenever they are open and reaching out. Once they are no longer interested, I will move on with my life.

Exactly! This is something that I have come to accept today when it comes to my relationship with anyone whether it's at my workplace or general life association.

I will enjoy the relationship with the person whenever they are open and reaching out. Once they are no longer interested, I will move on with my life.
The earlier people accept that there are no permanent friend it could be better for them. People are meant to change with time and circumstances. It should not always come with a surprise...

The earlier people accept that there are no permanent friend it could be better for them. People are meant to change with time and circumstances. It should not always come with a surprise...
I agree there are no permanent friends and I accept there are no permanent enemies too in business. If there's business to be done, I can put my differences aside to do business and make money. When some persons are changing, I won't care too much. If they come back for business, we will do business again.

What are really important is that the attitude or changes does not affect the job. But one thing I always know is that people usually changes either for good or worse in life..

I am a very social person. I have been nice to everyone in my life and i have always tried to help people. However, the sad thing is that I was betrayed by many people. I still want to develop healthy relationship with people around me. But people should be careful with whom they develop relationships with, whether it be in professional life or personal life.

What are really important is that the attitude or changes does not affect the job. But one thing I always know is that people usually changes either for good or worse in life..

This is something that I also look to whenever it happens that my boss or anyone whom I'm working with. As long as the changes they have isn't going to affect my working with them, I wouldn't bother at all. I will just come to work, do what I'm supposed to do and go home. Everybody wins as long as we are getting paid.

This is something that I also look to whenever it happens that my boss or anyone whom I'm working with. As long as the changes they have isn't going to affect my working with them, I wouldn't bother at all. I will just come to work, do what I'm supposed to do and go home. Everybody wins as long as we are getting paid.
Family or domestic problems should not be transferred into the workplaces as it affects the morale and productivity. If my boss had a bad marriage I should not be the one to receive the punishment for his bad decisions...

Well, when a person is suffering from personal issues, then the effects of those personal issues could also be seen when it comes to professional life as well. This is a fact. This is because humans have emotions. Maybe AI would prove to be better than humans in this regards because AI does not have emotions at all.

Family or domestic problems should not be transferred into the workplaces as it affects the morale and productivity. If my boss had a bad marriage I should not be the one to receive the punishment for his bad decisions...

Exactly! This is something that people need to learn and apply it in how they behave towards anyone in their workplace. Workers need to learn and apply it and bosses also need to learn and apply it on how they relate with their workers too. This would further how good their working relationship is going to be.

I don't really know how to put this but it seems like people used to change in their personality from how they used to be when they are single to another personality when they get married.

In my former workplace, my boss used to be single but after he got married, he stopped being free. He became too uptight which we all noticed.

You don't have to blame your boss for trying to be uptight. You know that there are some women that wouldn't want their husband to be that free with staff at the workplace especially a lady that is always suspecting that their husband is cheating. So, some men or bosses will want to be careful to avoid dramas at the office. My boss was married before I began working for him and he's been free with everyone.

You don't have to blame your boss for trying to be uptight. You know that there are some women that wouldn't want their husband to be that free with staff at the workplace especially a lady that is always suspecting that their husband is cheating. So, some men or bosses will want to be careful to avoid dramas at the office. My boss was married before I began working for him and he's been free with everyone.

You're right on that note. I have come to accept everything as it stands. There's absolutely nothing I can do to change what's happened, so I have moved on. As long as it's not something that affects how I work and also getting my payments when they are due, he can change however he wants. It's his business with his wife. It doesn't concern me at all.

You're right on that note. I have come to accept everything as it stands. There's absolutely nothing I can do to change what's happened, so I have moved on. As long as it's not something that affects how I work and also getting my payments when they are due, he can change however he wants. It's his business with his wife. It doesn't concern me at all.

That is the right mindset. As long as such attitudes doesn't stop the work from being carried out, then your boss can behave as he likes. What is necessary is ensuring that you do your job daily and get back to the house. There is nothing else that should matter to you.

That is the right mindset. As long as such attitudes doesn't stop the work from being carried out, then your boss can behave as he likes. What is necessary is ensuring that you do your job daily and get back to the house. There is nothing else that should matter to you.

Yeah, that's very correct. A lot of people are giving attention to something that shouldn't have been a source of worry for them in the first place. I don't see any reason why someone cannot be able to fulfill his duty because someone is giving them attitude at work. As long as it is not interfering with your work, it shouldn't be anything that should get you concerned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back