What's new

Did you work online because others suggested it?

Absolutely no to me. I started working online because I wanted to, and because I discovered it and I want to explore my knowledge on it for the benefit of meeting up with my daily needs.

Absolutely no to me. I started working online because I wanted to, and because I discovered it and I want to explore my knowledge on it for the benefit of meeting up with my daily needs.
So many people were not suggested to work online but they made their way through to online platforms out of curiosity and they were able to explore some benefits.

It is good that you discovered online money making platforms yourself but I think people that had mentors or that were suggested to working online stood a better advantage.

That means you simply did a lot of research to discover many ways of making money for yourself. I actually decided to work online not because people recommended it to me but because I wanted to but at the same time there are some ventures that people actually recommended to me.

Well people suggestions can also be one of the reasons why some may start working online but personally, I don't always believe in what people say until I tried it myself.

Well I do work online because I got to know and understand that working online can yield me alot of money to pay for my daily needs and not to fully depends on my parents.

Well people suggestions can also be one of the reasons why some may start working online but personally, I don't always believe in what people say until I tried it myself.
of course you may not be able to believe that it is possible to make money online until you start making money yourself. Or you see someone doing so because that was actually the case with me.

of course you may not be able to believe that it is possible to make money online until you start making money yourself. Or you see someone doing so because that was actually the case with me.
Actually that was what makes many people to start working online to earn money because most people want proof before doing anything that regards working Online.

Well I do work online because I got to know and understand that working online can yield me alot of money to pay for my daily needs and not to fully depends on my parents.
That's really interesting of you. Though no doubt that some worked online because Someone told them to do so even when they have needs and have no money to settle out those needs.

That's really interesting of you. Though no doubt that some worked online because Someone told them to do so even when they have needs and have no money to settle out those needs.
Actually I personally believe that once you are determine and have the mindset to do something either you are shown the way or not, you try your best to figure a way out first.

Actually that was what makes many people to start working online to earn money because most people want proof before doing anything that regards working Online.
I think conviction is one of the things people always look for before they start to look for different ways of making money online. When you see someone who makes money online, you will actually try to do so if you are interested.

People that were introduced to work on legitimate platforms online by the professionals are hugely lucky because they wouldn't find themselves in a difficult situation in getting to know legitimate platforms expeditiously.
That's one thing that I never had online. People actually suggested that I work online to make money but none actually told me any particular site to work on and that I had to find out for myself.

When you started your online career, did you start because it was your idea to work online? Or was it someone elses idea or suggestion for you to work online? For me it was kinda a mix of both. I had interest in working online for along time, but I didn't go for it until I saw stuff on tv about working on fiverr and that's where I started my online career.

What made you get into online work? Was it your idea? Or was it suggested by someone else?
It was never my idea to make money online because either never thought it is possible to make money online but my friend suggested the idea and I fell in love with the idea.

Well sometimes I have a believe that following what people suggest, is none profitable because sometimes it may lead you to loat because you don't believe it.
I worked online because I have interest in it and I believe it can help me achieve my goals.

I think conviction is one of the things people always look for before they start to look for different ways of making money online. When you see someone who makes money online, you will actually try to do so if you are interested.
Well it is true but most people are very hard to convince, that is why I do not stress myself to think of convincing anyone, once you have a Change of mindset I will be free for you.

I started working online out of curiosity . I was busy searching for platforms where I can make money on the web until I stumbled upon some online portal where I made money.
You are one very lucky person, as the times I stumbled at my earlier stage of starting to work online, I stumbled into scam platforms and lost so much which nearly made me to give up on the online space.

I got to know of online money making from people. It was suggested to me and so I tried it out. Currently I don't need people to suggest online money making to me because am currently researching on more ways that I can make money online independently without depending on anyone.

Well sometimes I have a believe that following what people suggest, is none profitable because sometimes it may lead you to loat because you don't believe it.
I worked online because I have interest in it and I believe it can help me achieve my goals.
You have a point but it is not everytime. There are sometimes that someone will suggest an earning site and you will truly make money on it. I have a lot of people like that.

I was referred to join the pay to post sites by my siblings. And subsequently I joined trading after meeting my mentor on YouTube, it was really an experience I cherish.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back