Did You Invest in MMM?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
MMM was a Ponzi scheme created by a Russian fraudster called Sergei Mavrodi. MMM is often labeled as the world's biggest Ponzi scheme as 30 million people went broke because of this scheme. sadly, I was also trapped in this scheme. I lost $20 worth of Bitcoin when the price was around $900. Do you also invest in MMM schemes?

Do you mean MLMs or Multi-Level Marketing? When I search MMM it mostly brings up 3M, which is an American made company all the way back in 1902. I looked further and there is a different MMM, that was an MLM like I mentioned above. It lasted until 2004, but came back in 2011 by the same guy with an updated name.

I never invested in this company and never will. When you search for it, it lists it as a Ponzi scheme too. Ponzi schemes only pay the people at the top, while the people actually working are paid next to nothing, or lose their money.

Well, I am referring to a Ponzi scheme called MMM, it was an abbreviation for Sergei Mavrodi, Vyacheslav Mavrodi, Olga Melnikova. I think this is the biggest ponzi scheme till date. yeah, ponzi schemes only pays to the people at the time, but if you invest earning, you might manage to earn some money. I have earned good amout of money through ponzi schemes.

MMM was a Ponzi scheme created by a Russian fraudster called Sergei Mavrodi. MMM is often labeled as the world's biggest Ponzi scheme as 30 million people went broke because of this scheme. sadly, I was also trapped in this scheme. I lost $20 worth of Bitcoin when the price was around $900. Do you also invest in MMM schemes?
Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox investments are extremely hazardous and may be against the law in many nations. MMM is a well-known Ponzi scheme that has cost numerous investors money. It doesn't offer real investment prospects and can have serious financial repercussions, so avoid it at all costs.

Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox investments are extremely hazardous and may be against the law in many nations. MMM is a well-known Ponzi scheme that has cost numerous investors money. It doesn't offer real investment prospects and can have serious financial repercussions, so avoid it at all costs.
Aha, that was the name of the Ponzi scheme I was talking about. Do you invest in Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox? Did you lose money?

MMM is the worst investment in ponzi scheme that I invested my money in. I lost over $2000 in MMM. I should have stayed out from investing because I was pushed late to invest around November if I remembered correctly before they had a pause mode with payments. After the pause mode, MMM crashed.

Well, I am referring to a Ponzi scheme called MMM, it was an abbreviation for Sergei Mavrodi, Vyacheslav Mavrodi, Olga Melnikova. I think this is the biggest ponzi scheme till date. yeah, ponzi schemes only pays to the people at the time, but if you invest earning, you might manage to earn some money. I have earned good amout of money through ponzi schemes.
Ah okay, so it was just what his pyramid scheme was? Got it.

I would never invest in a pyramid scheme though, as I don't think they're right. Even if you do stand to make some money, you have to consider you'd be making that money off of the work of other people, usually those on the bottom of the pyramid. Which has never felt right to me. A lot of those people get stuck selling useless products, not being able to recoup the money they paid people higher up. Which results in the people lower on the pyramid to try and push the product on someone else to get their money back.

I always say no to any form of pyramid scheme as it only is there to benefit people at the top.

Ah okay, so it was just what his pyramid scheme was? Got it.

I would never invest in a pyramid scheme though, as I don't think they're right. Even if you do stand to make some money, you have to consider you'd be making that money off of the work of other people, usually those on the bottom of the pyramid. Which has never felt right to me. A lot of those people get stuck selling useless products, not being able to recoup the money they paid people higher up. Which results in the people lower on the pyramid to try and push the product on someone else to get their money back.

I always say no to any form of pyramid scheme as it only is there to benefit people at the top.
If you build downlines and make referral commissions from your downlines, you are certainly involved in unethical practices as you are luring people to join the program when you know these are pyramid schemes. However, if you are being paid for what you have invested, you are not directly involved with unethical practices. This thought process got me into pyramid schemes. These days I am not involved in pyramid schemes as crypto seems to be more profitable than pyramid schemes.

I never invested in MMM. I saw so many red flags in the MMM investment scheme which scared me away from investing in it. How can you invest a certain amount of money which you will pay into another person's account the MMM system will match you with, in 2 to 3 weeks, they will pay you certain ROI by matching another investor to pay you. Scam is written all over it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back