Did You Ever Use Free Domain

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A couple of years ago, I tried a few free domains from Freenom, I used dot tk, dot ml, and dot cf. These were for test sites. Currently, because of legal battles, Freenom is no longer giving free domains. However, I recently came across a site called Host25cent that is offering free domains like dot buzz, dot lol, dot mom, dot sbs, dot hair, dot site, dot bar, dot icu, and dot top. Have you heard of these domains? Did you ever tru free domains?

A couple of years ago, I tried a few free domains from Freenom, I used dot tk, dot ml, and dot cf. These were for test sites. Currently, because of legal battles, Freenom is no longer giving free domains. However, I recently came across a site called Host25cent that is offering free domains like dot buzz, dot lol, dot mom, dot sbs, dot hair, dot site, dot bar, dot icu, and dot top. Have you heard of these domains? Did you ever tru free domains?
Do you have to get hosting from them to get one?

Yes, I have used freenom domains. It was .tk and .ml.

I don't know if you have to buy hosting from Host25cents in order to get access to those free domains they are offering. A lot of web hosts offer free domain names for the extension of your choice, including dot com, for buying hosting. Since they are offering not so popular domains, I guess everyone can access them without having to buy hosting

I don't know if you have to buy hosting from Host25cents in order to get access to those free domains they are offering. A lot of web hosts offer free domain names for the extension of your choice, including dot com, for buying hosting. Since they are offering not so popular domains, I guess everyone can access them without having to buy hosting

You have to order hosting.

So, there is a catch. You get access to these so-called free domains only when you buy hosting from them. A lot of web hosts offer dot com for free when you buy hosting, however, the web host we are talking about charges hostinf for as low as 25 cents per month.

As much as I do know that free domains are available, I can't say that I have used them. I know of people who have used them and their main reason for doing so was because they wanted to start a site with only a small budget and that makes a lot of sense. '

If I ever needed to use a free domain I would.

I have used it and learned from it. Even cheap domains can cause more trouble than you think. Google will never rank them and you will be working without any SEO.

I once used freenom free domain those days, but I mainly used it to test one or two stuffs online.

When I was ready for the main business, I had to purchase a professional domain which looks classy and brandy.

Free domains at freenom last time I checked is no longer available.

I think I used .tk at one point in time, but I much prefer top-level domains due to better SEO and people are just more used to accessing sites with more professional domains.

When I owned my anime forum, it started out with a free domain because it was a free forum. So I paid to change the domain name for 10 dollars a month.

When I was a kid, maybe 13, I used a free site and domain service to make a quick site for my comic book collection. I remember listing out all the comics I had. The background I remember being like a sepia color or maybe it was yellow. It didn't look good. And it was just a site with text. That was it lol.

I've tried a few free domains in the past, like dot tk and dot ml, and they were alright for test sites. But I haven't used Host25cent before, so I can't vouch for their service.

I only used free domain names whenever I was teaching myself how to use self hosting. I never trusted those free domain names, I've heard stories about how people lost access to their domain names and their users would get redirected to a not safe for work website. As for Host25cent, they seem a bit sketchy. Their Trustpilot score is low, so I don't think I'll ever try their services.

I only used free domain names whenever I was teaching myself how to use self hosting. I never trusted those free domain names, I've heard stories about how people lost access to their domain names and their users would get redirected to a not safe for work website. As for Host25cent, they seem a bit sketchy. Their Trustpilot score is low, so I don't think I'll ever try their services.
It is logical as free domain provider is expect that you try your domain name for period then pay for removal ads and if it does not happens then they shut down the domain name and move on as their goal is trial period and you pay them money not lifetime free domain name.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back