What's new

Did you ever sell a domain name you wish you could get back?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever purchased a domain name that was really cool and unique? But then decided to sell it at some point and then later regret doing so? I haven't had anything like that happen to me. I've had domains I wish I kept, but nothing to the point where it was this unique name that someone could have picked up and ran with. But what about you? Ever sell a domain you regretted selling?

When you decide to sell a site that is unique that means you have some urgent expenses you need to do and you do not have another solution except for example selling your website and domain name, means you do not have to regret it in the future because this is only available solution.

I have sold multiple domains along with the websites and I do not regret selling any of these domains. However, I wish I had saved the backup of the websites as some of my buyers decided to shut down the website. If I had a backup, I would have been able to reuse the content.

I have sold multiple domains along with the websites and I do not regret selling any of these domains. However, I wish I had saved the backup of the websites as some of my buyers decided to shut down the website. If I had a backup, I would have been able to reuse the content.
You could purpose to the seller to sell you the website back if they are no longer going to use it or a proposal then he will resell and maintain website and sell again to another person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back