What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

Bitcoin is not publicly accepted in my country, therefore, I cannot use bitcoin to buy products and services in my home country. Thus, I have never used bitcoin in restaurants to buy meals. However, I have used bitcoin for online purchases.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
Can’t say I’ve ever seen or been in any restaurant here that allows this type of payment. Yet. But I do know of this pizza place 🍕 that allows you to win games and prizes a.k.a. “tokens” and you can use them to buy food or anything else you see that you like. 🥳

Bitcoin is not publicly accepted in my country, therefore, I cannot use bitcoin to buy products and services in my home country. Thus, I have never used bitcoin in restaurants to buy meals. However, I have used bitcoin for online purchases.
Same here, crypto coin is not recognized and not even popular here. I wonder what kind of stores would accept Bitcoin for payments. It is very convenient if the customer would pay in cash since cash is always available and the standard for payment. Why make life complicated just to make Bitcoin popular?

I like that. I have never pay for any food with crypto currency before. For there is no physical activities for now that accept bitcoin or other crypto currency. I would like this to happen very soon because I have loved crypto currency alot

I have not pay any meal in Bitcoin and I don't even think any online food processing company are currently getting paid in crypto currency at the moment.

I have never paid for anything with cryptocurrency except most of the Online class that can accept cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment,, this is likely to happen in the future but not now.

I haven't seen one that allows it here in my area and i probably won't be using Bitcoin to pay for my food it's valuable you know.. price can still go up. I might pay for $10 and tomorrow that $10 btc is already $15 .
Lol.. Nice thought bro, that time the restaurant owners would be in profit; but have you thought of the other way around - what if the price goes down? I think the thing is that it can't be used because of it's instability always

So many business owners in my country do not have much awareness about cryptocurrencies, so they won't accept them as payment method.

I have not because it's not everybody that even know about crypto currency in my country and this make it difficult but I'm looking for it in the future.

Fore give you a sincere answer, I tell you, that until now "NO".
But, I have the idea that in the future, I will be able to do this.
Thank you
Thanks for your very sincere answer. I also answer this question with a loud no. There is no transaction yet in our country using bitcoin as a mode of payment. I also greatly hope that in the future, this can happen in our country that you use bitcoin as mode of transaction.

I have never paid for a meal using bitcoin before and I don't think I am going to be doing that anytime soon and even more so because the food stores here are not going to accept that kind of payment.

Thanks for your very sincere answer. I also answer this question with a loud no. There is no transaction yet in our country using bitcoin as a mode of payment. I also greatly hope that in the future, this can happen in our country that you use bitcoin as mode of transaction.
Well, for that side however, looking at the development and growth that Bitcoin has had since its origin in 2009 until now, the prospects are nevertheless positive.

Yes. In my country, we have two restaurants that accept BTC and also have a BTC ATM at the premise to allow you to easily exchange/withdraw your BTC in local currency. This is very convenient but unfortunately, the exchange rate is really discouraging. You lose a lot in exchange.

Since it is not yet adopted in my country, I think it is difficult to do that but I am sure countries who have adopted Bitcoin would certainly be able to buy a lot of things with it

Since it is not yet adopted in my country, I think it is difficult to do that but I am sure countries who have adopted Bitcoin would certainly be able to buy a lot of things with it
That's for sure and this will be much more easier with bitcoin lightning network so as to reduce the transaction fee to the barest minimum.

I have never done this before however what i have done is that i have used bitcoin in order to buy a gift card that was for a restaurant that i later used at that restaurant.

In my country, crypto currencies have not been legally recognized for transactions like that. And most restaurant owners are people who have little or no knowledge of crypto currencies so you can not think of getting a meal and paying with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is getting popular Daily and people are beginning to use it as a means of payment and to transact an to also invest , some countries has been using it to transact lately.

Almost end of 2021 and in my country bitcoin (and altcoin) still not popular at all. I would say bitcoin (and altcoins) are even unpopular in my country. We still can't buy any meal nor whatever else good using bitcoin. Merchants still would laugh at our faces if only we mention such a kind of payment Even worse: in my area, my hairdresser is strongly convinced bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme, a fraud with the purpose to broaden who created cryptocurrencies. I think in my country, out of the most industrialized federal capitals, there will never be a way to turn bitcoin (or altcoin) as an ordinary payment method.

I have not paid for meal using bitcoin. Before one could pay with bitcoin for services rendered, it must have been accepted globally. So many countries issued a stance action against bitcoin and its not widely accepted yet. No doubt, that bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back