What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

This is not the right thing for the government to do, the saying that majority carries the vote is always true and they can use that means to decide and take decision based on what the majority is saying.
The government exists to protect the citizen's right even when the citizen's dint really know what they want which is why it's important the government has legal counsel before taking harsh decisions like this

The government exists to protect the citizen's right even when the citizen's dint really know what they want which is why it's important the government has legal counsel before taking harsh decisions like this
That is really true, in a sane country the government has organised everything perfectly to suit all citizens but here they are just making decisions that will suit all the politician of the country.

Making such payment would be a MN experience I would be wishing should become a reality soon with the way the government is fighting it's citizens in transaction in the cryptocurrencies as it is this day

That is really true, in a sane country the government has organised everything perfectly to suit all citizens but here they are just making decisions that will suit all the politician of the country.
That's not the point exactly, although you are right but what I wanted to say initially was that the government reflects the interest of the people, bad people , bad government

That's not the point exactly, although you are right but what I wanted to say initially was that the government reflects the interest of the people, bad people , bad government
I don't even understand what do you were trying to explain, how do you think that the government reflect the interests of people in the current situation of Nigeria if you want to take this as an example.

I think I get what you are trying to say, we complain about how bad the government are but we ourselves are not perfect also. But in terms of interest, the government are completely after their own interests, they are after what they can get from their positions.

I don't even understand what do you were trying to explain, how do you think that the government reflect the interests of people in the current situation of Nigeria if you want to take this as an example.
Simple, a local government chairman just to win in the next polls employ people who don't come to work and get paid, these same people collect bribe for casting votes, how are they any better than the government, and if you look closely majority of us have one corruption or the other

In my country here,I haven't seen any restaurant that talks if accepting the Bitcoin as ameans of payment for food bought or served. This won't be happening at the moment, but it surely will happen soon In the future

Simple, a local government chairman just to win in the next polls employ people who don't come to work and get paid, these same people collect bribe for casting votes, how are they any better than the government, and if you look closely majority of us have one corruption or the other
What I know about Nigeria as a whole is that anybody that is in the politics do not really care for the people they are supposed to care for, they are only interested in what they can get from the government for themselves and their children

What I know about Nigeria as a whole is that anybody that is in the politics do not really care for the people they are supposed to care for, they are only interested in what they can get from the government for themselves and their children
I would say that majority of all those politicians have no much care about the people but there are some who do just that the majority wouldn't allow us see them.

I have never bought meal in any restaurant before with Bitcoin. But with the popularity and wide acceptance of bitcoins, I will not be surprised to hear of a restaurant using it as a form of payment. And I don't think Bitcoin will fall to a point of not being used anymore even though anything is possible in the crypto world. That is my opinion.

I haven't really done such a thing. I only got To find out about Bitcoin when the market cap was really high. Then I was in the process of investing into it.

I would say that majority of all those politicians have no much care about the people but there are some who do just that the majority wouldn't allow us see them.
Yes because if they actually cared for people they could vhave tried as much as possible to do whatever it will take to help and improve the life of people but they are not doing that, they are making the masses to suffer.

Yes because if they actually cared for people they could vhave tried as much as possible to do whatever it will take to help and improve the life of people but they are not doing that, they are making the masses to suffer.
They are actually doing something, it is just not enough, there's this nasims where graduates have a bother opportunity to serve and get paid like nysc.

They are actually doing something, it is just not enough, there's this nasims where graduates have a bother opportunity to serve and get paid like nysc.
Those people are not doing anything for the masses ,they are just going there to feel their pocket, even when covid 19 relief package was given to the people .were they not the one that hoarded it ?

Those people are not doing anything for the masses ,they are just going there to feel their pocket, even when covid 19 relief package was given to the people .were they not the one that hoarded it ?
True, the government took things that were meant for the public but then again, the government from the federal level provided the relief, this tells you it's corruption not just from the government

True, the government took things that were meant for the public but then again, the government from the federal level provided the relief, this tells you it's corruption not just from the government
All those things were just some strategies to make sure that they are being loved by the people .after the pandemic relief package then what other things have they done and when they understand that other government official hoarded the property ,what did the Federal Government did.

All those things were just some strategies to make sure that they are being loved by the people .after the pandemic relief package then what other things have they done and when they understand that other government official hoarded the property ,what did the Federal Government did.
We can all agree that there is s conspiracy in government, but I like to put my self in people shoes before complaining, if you or I were the president could we do any better with the political God father's and conspiracies

We can all agree that there is s conspiracy in government, but I like to put my self in people shoes before complaining, if you or I were the president could we do any better with the political God father's and conspiracies
If I am in the position that I am the president of this country I will convert this country into a military government and operate an authoritative mode of government ,because this will really help me to arrange everything in the country.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?

For the fact that the transaction fees of Bitcoin is very high is one of the biggest reasons why I find it very difficult to conduct a transaction with it, which is why I make use of LTC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back