What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

i am guessing that bitcoin users in elsalvador know would have real access to buy mean in bitcoin now that bitcoin is legal in their country lets hope this continues to other countries

i am guessing that bitcoin users in elsalvador know would have real access to buy mean in bitcoin now that bitcoin is legal in their country lets hope this continues to other countries
Yes I believe in El Salvador people will be able to use bitcoins to pay for a lot of things, this is likely to happen in a society that adopt and accept bitcoins just like how El Salvador is doing.

This will certainly be actually therefore awesome to perform, however unfortunately I have not spent for meals with Bitcoin prior to as well as I have no idea of any type of dining establishment that acknowledge Bitcoin as a repayment technique today.

Yes I believe in El Salvador people will be able to use bitcoins to pay for a lot of things, this is likely to happen in a society that adopt and accept bitcoins just like how El Salvador is doing.
El Salvador has broken the record and I believe this will initiate other countries to start thinking of opportunities in the crypto market and maybe legalize bitcoin too.

Not at all paying for a meal with bitcoin. I think such can happen actually and even if it can then not everywhere because in my country the use of such process is not much understood at all most people in my country dont have knowledge about the operation of bitcoin.

No I have not gotten the privilege of making payments for a meal I Bitcoin before. I wish that were going to be something that is possible to happen right now already, I would have really love it that way

I have never paid for a meal in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency before because I believe that we still have a long way before businesses are going to start adopting them on a big stage like this.

El Salvador has broken the record and I believe this will initiate other countries to start thinking of opportunities in the crypto market and maybe legalize bitcoin too.
Currently there is an ongoing protest in El Salvador that there was a bitcoin crash after they have adopted cryptocurrency as a legal tender ,but I've not been able to read to know why they are protesting about this.

I've not used any cryptocurrency let alone BTC to pay for meal offline. Here in my country not everyone is conversant with cryptocurrency. That's why it will take a long time for restaurants to accept crypto payment.

Well I have never oaud for a meal using Bitcoin before. That would only have been possible if my country had allowed the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general as a means of transactions here

Currently there is an ongoing protest in El Salvador that there was a bitcoin crash after they have adopted cryptocurrency as a legal tender ,but I've not been able to read to know why they are protesting about this.
That is not the only reason they are protesting some are not in support of the new law, some think they are not ready etc majority that bought understand that the market can be fluctuating

That is not the only reason they are protesting some are not in support of the new law, some think they are not ready etc majority that bought understand that the market can be fluctuating
Well that's why I said I've not been able to read to understand the reason why they are doing that. you explain it for me to understand now, why don't they like the new law of accepting bitcoins as legal tender ?

Well that's why I said I've not been able to read to understand the reason why they are doing that. you explain it for me to understand now, why don't they like the new law of accepting bitcoins as legal tender ?
Why do people do what they do? They are just people, one can never fully understand them even when they have a govt that's trying to help some are still grumbling

Why do people do what they do? They are just people, one can never fully understand them even when they have a govt that's trying to help some are still grumbling
Ok ,I Understand and no matter how much you are trying to help people ,there are a lot of them that will still not be able to see it in the way you are seeing ,they will only be able to see it in the negative aspects.

I have not, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try one of these days. We're at a point where we can utilize all kinds of currency. Maybe more cryptocurrency will become part of all society, and it results in more than just one currency. Maybe shops and stores will only accept certain ones.

Ok ,I Understand and no matter how much you are trying to help people ,there are a lot of them that will still not be able to see it in the way you are seeing ,they will only be able to see it in the negative aspects.
I guess that is why some government do not take into cognizant the views of the people seeing how the people have divided minds

I am yet to do that since many restaurants in my country do not accept crypto and this is an underdevelopment, the digital world is growing rapidly.

Not yet, but I believe it will be commonplace very soon. If cryptocurrency continues this charge to the forefront it's only a matter of time. Ad more countries adopt it as their legal tender this is bound to happen.

I guess that is why some government do not take into cognizant the views of the people seeing how the people have divided minds
This is not the right thing for the government to do, the saying that majority carries the vote is always true and they can use that means to decide and take decision based on what the majority is saying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back