What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

Well not really because I this part of the world we are not atvthe level yet but I do know that could possibly be a norm in the future to come considering how crypto is progressing

Hmmm, I would say I haven't paid for my meal directly with bitcoin but I can boldly say I have made payment indirectly for my meals and other groceries through bitcoin by converting my bitcoin to my local currency that widely acceptable. But I know soon I will be able to do that directly.

Several years ago I paid at a coffee shop using Bitcoin, but after that I thought, I'd better pay with fiat money because its value is fixed, while Bitcoin for me is an investment whose price will fluctuate.
I believe you were able to pay for your coffee meal because you are probably in a developed country but for those of us in an undeveloped country it will be quite difficult to see a restaurant whereby they will accept Bitcoin payment for their services.

Several years ago I paid at a coffee shop using Bitcoin, but after that I thought, I'd better pay with fiat money because its value is fixed, while Bitcoin for me is an investment whose price will fluctuate.

Are there really restaurants in your country where they accept Bitcoin as a payment method? Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country and there are no bitcoin ATMs in my country, so I think I would have to wait for that time to come when I will be able to pay people in cryptocurrencies.

Are there really restaurants in your country where they accept Bitcoin as a payment method? Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country and there are no bitcoin ATMs in my country, so I think I would have to wait for that time to come when I will be able to pay people in cryptocurrencies.
In many countries that accept crypto as a means of payment, not all shops can accept payments with Crypto and not everyone enjoys shopping with crypto, Before crypto regulations, in my country, many coffee shops and online shops accepted crypto, but since the prohibition of crypto for tools payment, then we can no longer pay/receive crypto as payment. also i think it would be better to just use crypto as Investment and trading.

I never did that because crypto payments are not supported in our country. Though I have exchanged my crypto earnings to fiat and used that exchanged fiat money to buy food from restaurants.

I have never owned bitcoins. I am not in a position to invest in bitcoin and I am not on any sites where I can earn bitcoin. Therefore, even if I find a place where I can buy mean for bitcoin, I can't do it.

There are a few places in the region that take Bitcoin, but I haven't yet spent the time to visit them. If various cryptos weren't fluctuating as much as they are right now, I'd probably use the option at the moment.

I also recently activated a Visa Debit Card with Coinbase, so that I can use whatever balance I have in my account there. Hopefully I will use it more frequently now, since I now have a card to use, instead of using an application on my phone to do the funds transfer.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
No I have never seen people used crypto currency to pay for me , but I came across some guys in a ceremony exchanging crypto currency for cash between themselves because they are in need of money.

Never, but I'd like too very much. Unfortuately latin America is not cryptocurrencies-friendly (nor cryptocurrencies services are latin America-friendly, as we can't add our bank account in none online serious wallet :cry:). Here no shop accepts these kind of payment. I only know an online bitcoin payments service in partnership with a brazilian megashop, but I don't know enough if service is realible. To pay a meal with cryptocurrencies we must forget:cry:
I would also really love to use bitcoin or other forms of crypto currency to settle bills and make payments that would be another revolution in another era of our digital age.

No, i have never met any restaurant that requires bitcoin as a means of payment, and i feel using bitcoin for food payment, might be a little costly, if you consider the transaction fee

I have never paid a meal with bitcoin in a restaurant before , but the last thing i bought and paid for with bitcoin then was a goods containing eletrical appliances i bought online

In many countries that accept crypto as a means of payment, not all shops can accept payments with Crypto and not everyone enjoys shopping with crypto, Before crypto regulations, in my country, many coffee shops and online shops accepted crypto, but since the prohibition of crypto for tools payment, then we can no longer pay/receive crypto as payment. also i think it would be better to just use crypto as Investment and trading.

In what country do you live? I am sure you live in a Tier 1 country becuase Bitcoin ATMs and crypto payment methods are not at all available. In fact, most people in my country do not even hold a debit or credit card and only rich people hold cards in my country. I am sure Bitcoin ATMs will take a lot of time to come to my country.

I have been hearing of some restaurants, hotels and some multinational companies accepting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment especially bitcoins but I have never pay for food with bitcoins.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
I haven't pay for a meal with Bitcoin before,but I have pay for so many other things online with bitcoin, because of anonymousily so for the both party to be more save while doing the transaction tho.

I've never come across a restaurant that accept cryptocurrency as a mean of payment before and if there is, it's going to be very interesting. Paying for services or goods in Bitcoin or any of the cryptocurrency will improve the value and even make things easier.

my country doesn't accept those cryptos anymore, in addition, the government fight people who use them so it's really sensible to talk about crypto here in Algeria.

I have never paid for a meal with Bitcoin before. But I look forward to that and time when that can be made a reality. Because it will really be nice to do that

I'm just hopeful that when the time reach, buying meal with BTC or any other Cryptocurrency will be accepted, when it has been legalized as means of payment.

No I have never pay a meal with bitcoin.But now when I am thinking about it it would be really intresting to do so.I would have done it, but I do not think I have ever went to a restaurant and accept payments with bitcoins

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back