What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

In my country, crypto currencies have not been legally recognized for transactions like that. And most restaurant owners are people who have little or no knowledge of crypto currencies so you can not think of getting a meal and paying with Bitcoin.

I have luckily in a friend's restaurant, I usually do eat in his restaurant on credit so on that day he was in need of money and he hooked me up to pay for the food I ate and I only had money in my bitcoin wallet, I first wanted to cashout and transfer to him, but he said he has a bitcoin wallet too, that was how I transferred the last investment in wlet to him.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
My country have not reach up to that level. But I believe in the near future I can be able to use my Bitcoin to settle my restaurant bills. The only thing I've paid using NY Bitcoin is merchandise offline.

This will be so cool to do, but sadly I haven't paid for food through Bitcoin before and I don't know of any restaurant that accept Bitcoin as a payment method right now.

Not as of yet, but I did mine enough to have enough to pay for a meal. But I think it's kinda unwise to pay for a meal with bitcoins, what if their value increases more and more. I think holding them will be my goal for now until I have 1 full bitcoin, then I'll buy more than just one meal :D
Besides, there aren't many bitcoin accepting companies in Serbia.

Several years ago I paid at a coffee shop using Bitcoin, but after that I thought, I'd better pay with fiat money because its value is fixed, while Bitcoin for me is an investment whose price will fluctuate.

In my region it's not acceptable at the moment because majority are not yet exposed to the cryptocurrency market but I hope in the future it becomes a thing. It would be really nice to pay for goods and services through bitcoin.

I have never pay for a meal in bitcoin, all info is to first withdraw to my local account, afterwards I will now pay with my debit card to for the meal I bought. People that accept bitcoin as means of payment are not much. I hope there is awareness about the acceptance.

I have not for now , not because I don't want to do so but because there is no restaurant in my neighborhood that allows payment through Bitcoin. It will be a welcome development when it exist .

There are no shops near me that accept bitcoin as a payment method otherwise I would have definitely used it. There are a couple shops in my country accepting bitcoin but never came close to visiting them

Never, but I'd like too very much. Unfortuately latin America is not cryptocurrencies-friendly (nor cryptocurrencies services are latin America-friendly, as we can't add our bank account in none online serious wallet :cry:). Here no shop accepts these kind of payment. I only know an online bitcoin payments service in partnership with a brazilian megashop, but I don't know enough if service is realible. To pay a meal with cryptocurrencies we must forget:cry:

I haven't seen one that allows it here in my area and i probably won't be using Bitcoin to pay for my food it's valuable you know.. price can still go up. I might pay for $10 and tomorrow that $10 btc is already $15 .

I have not gotten my payment of bitcoin yet but when I do i'd love to try that. Paying for a meal with bitcoin would be cool though I'd be able to buy anything I want without limits eating to my fill. I would add doing that To my wishlist.

Crypto currency and crypto currency adoption is something that is still a work in progress here. Not so many people even know about crypto to even start with so not many businesses adopt crypeo as a means of payment. But I think the chances of these are even going slimmer as there are so many charges attached to transactions and some charges are not just funny.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back