What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

No I have never paid for a meal in Bitcoin before. One cannot even attempt that here in my country because using cryptocurrencies isn't allowed here yet for now. But I would be looking forward to when one can actually be able to do that

If I am in the position that I am the president of this country I will convert this country into a military government and operate an authoritative mode of government ,because this will really help me to arrange everything in the country.
You are not alone in your reasoning, I actually have heard about some rumours in a group I belong too on civilian rights that military rule would be better.

Not in bitcoin , but I exchanged my bitcoin to fiat money and used only that money to order food from Swiggy , a good based delivery company in our country. It was only $10 of bitcoin spent overall but I felt so satisfied once I had my food.

You are not alone in your reasoning, I actually have heard about some rumours in a group I belong too on civilian rights that military rule would be better.
It's not that the military government will be better but if the leader of the military is a man of good heart it is possible that everything will be arranged in the country within a short period of time and then they return it to a presidential government, this will be for new leaders and not the older ones.

Bitcoin is not that popular around here yet and I thought many businesses will not accept it as a means of payment. This means that I have never paid for a male using Bitcoin.

Not at all the reasons are very plenty but most recommended one is that the operation of bitcoin is not that much relevant among our people that is to say they have little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I have never paid for male of purchase anything with Bitcoin as it is not generally accepted in my country, I hope to do so when it is accepted

Not yet, for now, I honestly don't think I will be paying for meals using bitcoins, maybe other coins, but seeing how valuable Bitcoin is now, definitely won't be paying for any meals with that.

When banks are yet to accept cryptocurrency as a payment option, I don't think this will be done any time soon. No restaurant or shop or store will dare to accept to be paid in Bitcoin. Physical cash and credit cards are the best and advisable

I never paid for a meal in a restaurant in Bitcoins and I never will. It is good to keep your Bitcoins in your microwallet as a long time investment. You can make a huge profit out of it, if you have the patience to keep there even for years and sell them when the price is very high.

I wish I could do that ,but in my country Bitcoin is banned Making it difficult for such thing to happen and take place , I really hope that one day something like that would happen where people can easily buy product using cryptocurrency and pay for meal too

People living in El Salvador would find it easy making payments like this one of meals since there is a high likelihood of massive crypto adoption.

I have never pay for meals in bitcoin because cryptocurrency is not acceptable in my country. The government banned crypto related activities in my country and that makes it a bit difficult.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
I have never done this but I believe it’s only a matter of time before bitcoin enters the mainstream and is used as a legal tender. Some countries have already started introducing it and I believe others will follow suit

Nope. I haven't tried it. It is cool and easier. I wil try later . It depends on where you are buying food. They might not believe in cryptocurrencies. In that case, you pay them by physical cash

I have never done that and I haven't seen anyone do that.
However, it would not be a surprise of I hear that it is being done in some place.
This is because Bitcoin is a medium of exchange for goods and services.

To be honest, I have not done that in my entire life .
It was just once that I owned Bitcoin in my wallet and it never stay for a week .
But I believe, it is very possible to do such because Bitcoin is a currency .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back