What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

In my country they have not yet implemented this opportunity, but they have already placed several ATMs in strategic points. So far these ATMs are restricted to the public. It is for the exclusive use of the government and its cabinet.

It will be a welcome development if one start to pay for a meal in bitcoins. I read it on news today that a particular hotel in Nigeria now accept bitcoins as a means of payments and booking. With time bitcoins will be accepted for meal payments.

Concerning if I have ever paid for a meal in Bitcoin. Well, that would be a nice thing which I believe it is still a work in progress, though it might not circulate round the whole world but I believe the civilised country will adapt or adopt the system. For now, I have not seen any restaurant that accept Bitcoin as a means of payment

No i have never ever paid for a meal in bitcoin. I would have loved to, but where i come from bitcoin hasnt been streamlined with other payment systems yet

I heard some persons bought burger back in 2012 with Bitcoin. I'm sure those persons are full of regret right now. I will rather use a stable currency to do my day to day transaction.

in my country I not every one that is aware of this currency so it will be difficult to trade it with someone who has no knowledge about it existence.

This is really funny to imagine that but i this it will be fun. Every sector is now crypto based and paying for food using bitcoin is not a bad or impossible thing to happen. I have not done that before because of the state of my country but i hope to get to that point some day

I am from Nigeria where the using of crypto currency has been banned, so it has not been easy having crypto without spending it openly.

People in my country has little or no knowledge about crypto.So, I haven't buy food using my coins. I do hope it will gain acceptance and eventually becomes a legal tender in near future.

Paying for a meal with bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency would be a cool thing to do. In fact, many restaurants have started accepting bitcoin as a payment method. Unfortunately, in my country Bitcoin is not that much popular, so accepting Bitcoin as a payment method is not a mainstream way to pay for physical goods.

I have never paid for a meal using crypto in my country because it has been banned. But I believe the world is getting to that place where it would be very possible to do that. Tesla has started accepting payments for cars using Bitcoin so I believe the world is moving in that direction.

I haven't really paid any any offline business with Bitcoin. I have heard stories of people who paid Bitcoin for some essential child. I think in the nearest future people will be buying and selling with cryptocurrencies.

My country is still underdeveloped. With time it might come live that some persons are paying for meals, products they bought in an offline way. Crypto is still on the transition time, it will accomplish its purpose of becoming number one for transactions.

In my country they have not yet implemented this opportunity, but they have already placed several ATMs in strategic points. So far these ATMs are restricted to the public. It is for the exclusive use of the government and its cabinet.
which country is that?i have read here people share their experience and ease of use in crypto currency which has been made legal tender and offcourse its as a result of such infrastructure and facilities that can support its usage in the respective countries.To top it of government commitment in a[proving the sectors is what plays the cenre stage as the central bank in one way or the other is involved as its a moderator of all financial related activities in a country.

Wow!! That will really have been a very interesting experience if that were possible for me right now. Only that cryptocurrencies has not yet be openly adopted as a payment processor for us here yet.

which country is that?i have read here people share their experience and ease of use in crypto currency which has been made legal tender and offcourse its as a result of such infrastructure and facilities that can support its usage in the respective countries.To top it of government commitment in a[proving the sectors is what plays the cenre stage as the central bank in one way or the other is involved as its a moderator of all financial related activities in a country.
My country is Venezuela, and as I described above it is not yet in use for the general public, these ATMs are being tested and perhaps in the not too distant future, they will be accepted to work for the entire population .

I never dream of doing that because the transaction fee in Bitcoin transaction is not funny and this is another thing that can possibly make cryptocurrency not to be used as a normal transaction in some simple stuff like restaurants. And beside getting bitcoins as a mode of payment is not actually the best because of the crypto volatile mature.

Of course not I have never paid for a meal I ate in a restaurants with Bitcoin, well I believe someday in future it might be possible but for now I don't think it is possible in any country.

I have never paid for a meal in Bitcoin at any point before. Come to think of it, it will really be a good feeling having to be able to do that. Things will take shape soon for that to become possible in my country hopefully

I have never used any cryptocurrency like bitcoins to pay for goods or services online, most of the online shopping centres in my location do not accept crypto currencies as mode of payment as you are are to paid with your MasterCard or direct bank transfer, there is an era that this will happen but for now no.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back