What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

No I have not done that and I don't think there is any restaurant doing that in my country. It is just the matter of time many people will adjust to the digital currency world. I mean, it will be so cool to pay in Bitcoin whenever you buy something. It will be amazing, I tell you.

No, this is my first time hearing that bitcoin is acceptable for buying meal. This is good improvement and I will put it in practice whenever I see palaces where they do accept bitcoin.
Using bitcoin to buy meal is a good improvement to poverty.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
Nope. I have never had for a meal using bitcoin as medium of exchange. Although it is a nice concept to do so, I would advise people to only pay for meals with bitcoin only when they have bought food in large quantity. This way, it will make better sense to do so.

I have never tried that one. But I have read it in some articles somewhere in Europe place there is someone accepting bitcoin as their payment. But for me there is no difference. It is still money right? The only problem is the higher fees.

Crypto currency and the acceptance of cryptocurrency are still function here. Not many people really know about crypto, so many organizations do not take crypeo as a payment form. But I think these chances are much slower, since so many service charges and fees are not just interesting.

In my country, crypto monetary standards have not been lawfully perceived for exchanges that way. Also, most eatery proprietors are individuals who have next to zero information on crypto monetary forms so you can not consider getting a feast and paying with Bitcoin.

Yes, sure. Not once, not twice, not thrice.....i do it like every weekend. We have a BTC vending machine a few blocks from my workplace. And you can easily pay via BTC from whichever wallet. The process is seamless and very fast.

Yes, sure. Not once, not twice, not thrice.....i do it like every weekend. We have a BTC vending machine a few blocks from my workplace. And you can easily pay via BTC from whichever wallet. The process is seamless and very fast.
Fantastic information you dropped down here. I never come across any restaurant in my locality that accepts payment through BTC or any other Cryptocurrency. Please which country are you from??

As for me I'll say no, I have never done that before, but I believe in future it will be possible for someone to pay for a meal he ate at a restaurant with Bitcoin. The world is modernizing and everything is possible

Paying for a meal in cryptocurrency, will take a lot of time before it can become achievable, and the rate of bitcoin acceptability and usage varies, some countries are more accommodating towards it while others are not. Therefore it's not surprising that most of us have not seen any business that accepts cryptocurrency as a mode of payment.

I haven't paid for a mean via Bitcoin and I haven't seen any place that receives Bitcoin as a means of payment
For now Bitcoin is even banned in my country

I have never paid for a meal before with Bitcoin but I know it is use as a means of exchange in other Western countries these days,

No for now no but a recent signs time will come when I believe that the only comes people with ourselves would be cryptocurrencies

This really sounds strange to me because in my country Bitcoin is something that isn't too appreciated. I have never paid for my meal with Bitcoin I really wish it is generally accepted.

I have never done that , because in my country many restaurant barely accept bitcoin as a payment method and that's the big issue

This really sounds strange to me because in my country Bitcoin is something that isn't too appreciated. I have never paid for my meal with Bitcoin I really wish it is generally accepted.
Same with my country , even the government arent planning on legalising the use of bitcoin yet its really a bad one for crypto lovers

I am seeing this post late,though I really wish it can become a reality,but at the moment it is not possible,as the government in my country as totally ban crypto and it's usage.

I don't think my country have reach to that, I haven't see such things here but I don't think can use my bitcoin to pay for the food that I have eat.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
Crypto currency is not acceptable internationally right now so it can't be used for transaction worldwide, it had already been banned in my country, so you can't use it openly for transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back