What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

I never experienced using bitcoin to pay for my meals but maybe it eill be more common sooner. That mode of payment is also still not popular in my country. I didn't even know that using bitcoin to pay for meals exist. Well atleast I know now.

Not yet. I don't even have a bitcoin wallet yet. Cash is still the most common mode of payment that I see whenever I'm inside a reataurant. Maybe in the future it will be more common and widely used in my country.

Cryptocurrency is still yet to be legalized and tenable in my country. Many people don't even understand how it works. So no, I can't even try to mention it in a restaurant. They will easily assume I want to dupe them.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency is still yet to be legalized and tenable in my country. Many people don't even understand how it works. So no, I can't even try to mention it in a restaurant. They will easily assume I want to dupe them.

Oga it depends on the location but I think you just have to cash out your Bitcoin from your wallet then pay them the feed fee because many of my people don't know what is Bitcoin or crypto currency
Post automatically merged:

Oga it depends on the location but I think you just have to cash out your Bitcoin from your wallet then pay them the feed fee because many of my people don't know what is Bitcoin or crypto currency

That’s a very funny question but it’s a No for me. Though in the United state there are places where Bitcoin is being used for exchange and they also have a Bitcoin ATM. In my country it isn’t so, Even the use of card is less only 50% of big eateries and restaurants accepts card or a transfer. I think with the way bitcoin is disrupting the market there is a possibility that most restaurants will start accepting the use of it for payment.

Cryptocurrency payment gateways allow businesses to accept transactions of cryptocurrencies as payment from customers in exchange for goods or services. These systems accept payments from any country and put an emphasis on security due to the nature of blockchain-based cryptocurrencies.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
Not yet. and as far as I know there is no such thing now, but if there is, maybe only exclusive and bigtime and very rich people have transacation to pay for the meal to be eaten. But that is not impossible to happen in the future.

Who would have thought that satisfying your cravings for delicious pizza, burgers, cheese fries, and a lot more is possible through bitcoin? Major food chains, fast food joints, and even grocery stores are now accepting bitcoin as payment in exchange for goods

I have checked page 1 of this discussion and all the comments are on the negative which means there is no commercial establishment particularly restaurants that accept Bitcoin (or other crypto currency) for payments. Now I wonder why there are some discussions pointing to that - commercial establishments accepting Bitcoin for payments. Maybe I have read that in another forum and not here. But still that idea of accepting Bitcoin is persisting in forums.

My country have not reach up to that level. But I believe in the near future I can be able to use my Bitcoin to settle my restaurant bills. The only thing I've paid using NY Bitcoin is merchandise offline.
Lol, imagine going to a local restaurant and after eating you ask for their crypto wallet, but I believe that soon enough with more people learning about crypto currency there might just be several restaurant and institutions that would accept bitcoins

Bitcoin.com Store's Gift Cards section offers a wide variety of cards you can purchase with BTC and BCH. They are sorted in multiple categories, including Delivery & Subscriptions and Food & Restaurants, where you can buy the Uber Eats gift card, for instance.

Lol, imagine going to a local restaurant and after eating you ask for their crypto wallet, but I believe that soon enough with more people learning about crypto currency there might just be several restaurant and institutions that would accept bitcoins
Yeah, that gonna be enormous if Cryptocurrency will be generally accepted worldwide even in the local restaurants. Some betting sites have started accepting crypto payment as one their listed options. That is a plus too, for those of us that bets and have enough crypto to exchange in their betting account to play games.

Well I don't know about much more and not as of yet, but I did mine enough to have enough to pay for a meal. But I think it's kinda unwise to pay for a meal with bitcoins, what if their value increases more and more. I think holding them will be my goal for now until I have 1 full bitcoin, then I'll buy more than just one meal
Besides, there aren't many bitcoin accepting companies in Pakistan because only ATM payment and cash is acceptable for meal or food material that's why here is no bitcoin cash trending.

I don't think so because I had my bitcoin wallet since 2013 and I never mind or have an interest to use it because I was not exposed to it by that time I wish I did just only time can tell just finding out slot more about it the time I was away and is already high at market rate time travel fast....

I have never paid for a meal with cryptocurrency value bitcoin never ever but I'm looking forward to a future where buy one will have to pay for everything with cryptocurrency trust me it's going to be the future that's where we are heading towards Dunkin I've been doing so well bitcoin I'll be doing so well ethereum coin I'm doing so well so let's see how it goes one day hopefully we'll be able to buy our meals and shop online with just me to call crypto coins

In my region it's not acceptable at the moment because majority are not yet exposed to the cryptocurrency market but I hope in the future it becomes a thing. It would be really nice to pay for goods and services through bitcoin.

I never never paid for food using any means of crypto. But j hope it would have in the nearest future. But with the way CBN is looking at cryptocurrency as if its a criminal. I just hope they will see the brighter side of things. Cryptocurrency is the future they know it but they are too scared to admit it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back