What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

I have never pay for meal with bitcoin. But, I hope tto do that as soon as I travel to an advance country where bitcoin is accepted. My country food vendor doesn't consider bitcoin for any payments. They prefer fiat money because, majority of them are illiterate.

In the future, we will hear this great news as soon as awareness of Bitcoin widespread as other currencies.

Bitcoin is not yet accepted as a method of payment in my region. I don't think restaurants owners have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies so I don't think they will know what bitcoin is and how it works.

Yes I have paid for so meal with bitcoin. There is so seafood restaurant in Lagos that accept payments in bitcoin. I paid $10 for a meal there, payment was fast and easy.

restaurants that accept BTC are rare, it's true that they exist, but they are rare, it will take a respectable while to make this a culture, i mean, it should start in big companies and sectors, for example, cars dealerships or real estate domain, then it will move to small domains after that

No I didn't ever pay in bitcoin for meal because in our country not too much aware to bitcoin and some people never know about bitcoin but should try to promote awareness among people because in future bitcoin will be digital currency.

I have not met any restaurant so far to accept this payment method.
No I haven't paid for a meal with bitcoin, nor have I paid for anything I bought or a service rendered to me while using bitcoin. Mostly because in my country we still make use of our currency for payment of goods bought or services rendered.

I have not tried it because it is not allowed in my country. But to think of it, won't it be stressful and cubersom to equate the amount of meal with amount of bitcoin. I guess meal is too small to be paid for using bitcoin except it is only acceptable medium.

Yeah I did , there are various restaurants that do indeed support crypto as a payment method , while not exactly bitcoin , there is a workaround it .

However if you're looking to grow your crypto holdings this will be of no interest to you, just cashout now and then and pay for your goodies

I have never been to any restaurant that accepts bitcoin as a payment method, I haven't even seen any organisation or company that accepts bitcoin as a payment method, but i know someday in the future things would definitely change.

The question posed by the OP is very interesting considering the fact that the first bitcoin transaction was buying 2 pizza for ten thousand bitcoins. You can calculate how much the guy paid for two pizza in today's value.
I have never bought a meal through bitcoins. The only bitcoin purchase I have is buying and renewing domains. I use namecheap and namecheap accepts bitcoin payment.

In the part of the world where I live, bitcoin still have lots of mistrust and people are not yet comfortable in using bitcoin or any form of Cryptocurrency as a legal tender, so it's going to take a little while before many people will accept it. For now, we have not started using bitcoin to pay for goods and services, so the answer is no.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
I have never paid for a meal in a restaurant with bitcoin before, however i have paid for a meal indirectly with the use of bitcoin. There is an app that allows me to purchase uber eats vouchers with bitcoin and therefore i used this facility to buy a voucher for uber eats which i then subsequently used in the purchasing of food. This is almost the same as paying for a restaurant meal with bitcoin in my opinion.

Have never paid a meal using bitcoin for have never find one that allows bitcoin payment in my country.
Again even if it is there i can't use bitcoin to pay for a meal for it is so much valuable.
So i better keep it and sell it when the price hits higher

For now, I haven't been privileged to pay for anything using bitcoin but I am hoping that will change soon. More people are embracing bitcoin, so, soon enough more organizations may include bitcoin payments especially in my location.

Who would have thought that satisfying your cravings for delicious pizza, burgers, cheese fries, and a lot more is possible throughbitcoin? Major food chains, fast food joints, and even grocery stores are now acceptingbitcoin as payment in exchange for goods

For now, I haven't been privileged to pay for anything using bitcoin but I am hoping that will change soon. More people are embracing bitcoin, so, soon enough more organizations may include bitcoin payments especially in my location.
Same here but there is hope because if different online ecommerce sites begin to accept it more one would be able to pay directly instead of buying forex that is most times very scare to get especially in tier 2 and 3 countries.

No, I have never done that. I don't think crypto currency can become that versatile. No one will accept it right now. The transaction cost will not let that be possible unless it is scraped. I don't think it can ever be possible to as to pay for a meal with crypto currency.

I'm not sure if the restaurant is accepting bitcoin or any crypto currency yet. It's still need a lot of time before it could be used as payment. There must be some regulations upon usage of it in the physical stores/world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back