What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

I have never paid for food or any other service with Bitcoin, but I know that it is a payment method accepted in many businesses in my country
Your choice is very right. Better to use payment with fiat money than using Bitcoin, because we will be better off saving Bitcoin as an investment and waiting for high prices,

Our country does not run bitcoin in Pakistan, there are rupees and if anything is bought, they have to pay rupees. And I have not paid bitcoin for any kind of food till today. I always pay in rupees...

I haven't seen a restaurant where a Bitcoin payment is allowed in my country and I haven't heard about it in any country. Even though some market places are already utilising the process of using Bitcoin as means of payment I don't think it has gotten to the level of using it for meal transaction in any country for now.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?

I haven't gone to a restaurant where I can eat and pay using Bitcoin. This feature will be quite useful for traders like us anyway since it will give you an advantage over others that don't know anything about crypto currencies.

No I have never paid for a meal with Bitcoin. For me to do that, the restaurant operator or owner should have an option for payment of such kind. But I see that happening in the nearest future not withstanding.

Paying for a meal using bitcoin, I think I once do that, I remember vividly then I was short of cash so I approach the manager of the eatery if I could pay using bitcoin he agreed , gave me his bitcoin wallet address and I make the payment

No. Not yet. But I think in future, this practice will be common. Not only in restaurants but also in different market areas like shopping malls, Gym etc. The reason of using bitcoins will be definitely the increasing acknowledgement of cryptocurrency.

Crypto currencies, including bitcoins, are illegal in the country. Buying, selling, or even possession of crypto is punishable by law. People have been sent to jail for trading bitcoins.

Never had to pay with bitcoin but the world might soon start the trend of paying for everything with bitcoin we are fast getting there and I think in about 5-10 years, we would get there so anticipate

All the world is developing and cryptocurrency dominating the world everyday but unfortunately it is still not implemented in Pakistan.
we are for away from this, it is very difficult to implement this all over the Pakistan but I am hoping for the best.

I actually look forward to that but I'm yet to pay for meals in btc and that's subject to the fact that I haven't come across any food vendor or restaurant that accept Bitcoin as means of payment. This will soon be the case as more adoption of btc comes in.

No I have never paid for meal or any other thing in Bitcoin. But there a coin in my country which is gradually gaining momentum. It is called Pinkcoin and has its own wallet. The creator of the coin said in one interview that the coin will be accepted as mode of payment once the Central Bank Of Nigeria approves it. Though there are Pinkcoin Marchant accepting it at present .

A meal? In that case you mean a restaurant that accept bitcoin as their payment well, not in my country. I have not seen such neither have I heard about such. I only know that bitcoin is used in trading online and converted to your country currency before usage.

I have no preference for payment method. Although I have a good love for electronic tranfers, rather than using cash for payment. As long as I can get a place that accepts electronic transfer, I don't really care if it is bitcoin or not.

Lool!! this is really really funny..but interesting. I would want us to jump into that stage yet where fiat money won't be regarded as a means of trade in the market. But as it seems time is coming where we buy things with our crypto

Who would have thought that satisfying your cravings for delicious pizza, burgers, cheese fries, and a lot more is possible throughbitcoin? Major food chains, fast food joints, and even grocery stores are now acceptingbitcoin as payment in exchange for goods
Yes bitcoin has grown considerably in the food industry. In fact there was even an article that states that the Pizza hut in Venezuela is also accepting bitocin in exchange for their food as well which is great progress for the crypto world in my opinion. The concern that I have though is the high transaciton fees that bitcoin has, especially since food is not a high value transaction.

My bitcoin is so precious to me more than using it to pay for an ordinary mean, the cost associated with sending bitcoin and the risk involved is beyond what I can simply substitute a few bucks for. You incur some charges when you send bitcoin, the value when received can be different as well too. So why the stress?
Post automatically merged:

My bitcoin is so precious to me more than using it to pay for an ordinary mean, the cost associated with sending bitcoin and the risk involved is beyond what I can simply substitute a few bucks for. You incur some charges when you send bitcoin, the value when received can be different as well too. So why the stress?

I haven't paid for a meal in bitcoin and I have not seen where they accept bitcoin as a payment of meal, but if their is I still dont think I can pay with bitcoin because bitcoin price fluctuate and it will be cheating on my side.

For now, i think paying through cryptocurrency in a restaurant here in my country is still not allowed. If I have to choose between paying through straight cash or btc, I'll still choose cash because btc might still raise value tomorrow, you never know.

well not yet, but it was a personal decision I have seen people pay for their meals and drinks with crytpocurrencies especially Bitcoin and it was took, it's just a matter of time before it becomes a real deal now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back