What's new

Did You Ever Invest in Offline Ponzi Scheme?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I once invested in an offline Ponzi Scheme and lost $100 (based on the value in 2010). Before I invested in the company I did see some red flags but I fell into the trap because my relatives, neighbors, and friends, everyone were investing in the schemes. The company even managed to bring President to their annual functions, so people believed it was a legit company.

I once invested in an offline Ponzi Scheme and lost $100 (based on the value in 2010). Before I invested in the company I did see some red flags but I fell into the trap because my relatives, neighbors, and friends, everyone were investing in the schemes. The company even managed to bring President to their annual functions, so people believed it was a legit company.
Putting money into an offline Ponzi scheme is against the law and very dangerous. Ponzi schemes make high return promises but ultimately fail because they require new investors to cover the debts of prior ones. To safeguard your cash and follow the law, stay away from such scams. Choose reputable and regulated investing possibilities instead.

Putting money into an offline Ponzi scheme is against the law and very dangerous. Ponzi schemes make high return promises but ultimately fail because they require new investors to cover the debts of prior ones. To safeguard your cash and follow the law, stay away from such scams. Choose reputable and regulated investing possibilities instead.
Please try to answer the question, do not post random thoughts. Did you or did you not invest in any Ponzi schemes?

MBA Forex Trading is the major offline ponzi scheme that I have invested in. I was able to get some returns from the investment for about 4 months before the whole ponzi scheme crashed. I lost about $1500 in my MBA Forex Trading Investment.

I have never invested in a Ponzi scheme and never will. I know people who have been part of them, and I think the majority are just people who were scammed into it, and didn't know what else to do with the products they had to sell.

Ponzi schemes just push the work to the people lower on the latter, while everyone else reaps the rewards. That's why it's called a pyramid scheme. People at the top just keep dishing products to people below, and expect them to sell and essentially they get the money.

If something is too good to be true, don't invest into it. Research it before investing anything.

I've invested in MLM companies which are regraded or seen an offline scam. I can remember LongRich as one of the MLM companies I invested in. I don't know if I spelled the company's name well but I will never forget Long and Rich being in the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back