What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

I personally, have not taken loan from anyone to start a business. The reason is because I felt it so stressful to start a business with loan because the income that I will be generating, which is supposed to be used for the business expansion, will be used to service the loan interest.

Alot of people, have offered me a cash loan to start a business, but I rejected it. simply because I dont want to start a business with a borrowed money, this is because alot of my interest will go on servicing the loan and it interest.

I dislike interest. High Interest rates often overburden people and they end up suffering from economical crisis. High interest rates are the main reason why many economies are suffering. What about taking interest-free loans?

I do not plan to apply for loans even though there are many organizations that do provide student loans to many students in case they want money to carry out their studies. I want to become self-sufficient by making my own money.
It will be a great idea to be self employed,You will find enough time to earn a considerable amount of money online. If you won't mind my asking how many $$ do you earn a day?

I haven't been so lucky to get money from people or a loan.
All the capital I used in starting my crypto journey has been directly from sport betting.
As far as my country Nigeria is concerned most people who start their own business actually save them money by themselves in order to start the business because nobody here cares about helping other people to grow.

I personally, have not taken loan from anyone to start a business. The reason is because I felt it so stressful to start a business with loan because the income that I will be generating, which is supposed to be used for the business expansion, will be used to service the loan interest.
True. Even me to I find I very difficult to payback the loans that's why I don't want to take loans at the first place. Taking loans is not wise.

Not just collateral. They give out uncomfortable policies that wouldn't favour you and still, the idea of large interest already a red flag for me
I've never really been a good sign of getting loans from anyone especially when it comes to starting or financing my business because of the pressure that comes with paying back the loan.

I've never really been a good sign of getting loans from anyone especially when it comes to starting or financing my business because of the pressure that comes with paying back the loan.
Normally money borrowed is hard to pay back, I don't know whether is human nature or something. To avoid this it's advisable not to borrow at alo

Well I haven't started a business yet. But I think I remember when I was vying for an internship program in an organisation, some of my relatives helped me big time.

Well I haven't started a business yet. But I think I remember when I was vying for an internship program in an organisation, some of my relatives helped me big time.
That's great. But if I may ask what hinders you from Starting the business of your dreams are you not good enough to start business or you have a special reason for not starting up business.

When I was starting my poultry farm up to about 60% of the entire money was given to me by my mother. I can consider it as a cash loan but one that was not come with interest.

Waiting for someone to give you money to start a business is a complete waste of time and that would even make the business difficult for you.

When I was starting my poultry farm up to about 60% of the entire money was given to me by my mother. I can consider it as a cash loan but one that was not come with interest.
And so how is the business now ,are you able to flourish in the business to a point of returning back the money you have collected.. because as I understand it is even easier for people to get loan but it's difficult for them to return it back.

When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)

at the beginning many years ago when I was younger yes, my parents helped me to open my business and now we live well thank you all 3 :) they helped me financially and I take care of its administration.

Waiting for someone to give you money to start a business is a complete waste of time and that would even make the business difficult for you.
Well, what if the person has no other means of raising the needed money for his business, what kind of advice would you give to the person on how to help raise capital?

There was a time I wanted to borrow money from my sis to start binary trading. I knew how trading could be and I decided to reject it. I want to start on my own with my own capital

Yes, Lcredit from Cashigo lent me some money to start my business, and I've been using it ever since. Although I had a problem a few weeks ago that had an impact on my finances. This is why taking out a loan is risky.

It it is every Man for himself over here. it can be very hard before you see someone that will give you a huge sum of money to start a business idea. You have only two options to raise business capital over here. It is either you go to the financial institution to obtain loan or you save some cash for your business.

No, I work hard to save funds yo start my business nobody has given me money to start the business, when I started my livestock business I really work for the money.

That's true. But if you have good friends and family members they can definitely fund your business, this cannot happen if you have a bad family members.

Well, what if the person has no other means of raising the needed money for his business, what kind of advice would you give to the person on how to help raise capital?
If the person does not have a source of raising funds, then they can start looking for people who support their vision and can raise some funds for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back