What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

will answer this question as someone who is consistently profitable but definitely not a millionaire. I've already provided more details about
Forex Trading is NOT a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. ... The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.

There are few people that made it while trading with forex, but I know alot of people that virtually became poorer due to it simply because they put all their money into it. The way I see it is simple, trade with your spare money so that when you lose it, it wont bother you nor affect you financially. But some people have so much faith in it that they have lost almost everything.

Yes forez is worth the hassle, just go into it with the right knowledge and you would be profitable, better to get a mentor. I’ve seen where a person who invested in forex made 125% gain. He made a lot of money but that doesn’t mean the sky is always blue sometimes it’s cloudy. What I’m saying in essence is you can’t always win.. have that mind.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
I think forex trading platform is one of the famous platforms we have to earn money in shorter times, but we have to learn skills first about trading. But as you asked about anyone who earned a lot from it, so I would say there are thousands of people who have earned billions of dollars from there. All you need to get skills of trading and ways to invest your money at golden times for more profit.

Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight. The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.

Force trading is the most risky investment i have ever come across, it goes up and come down, you spent years learning it and you still don't get it, i heard it can mark you rich but not wealthy, it can only make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
Yes it is possible to be wealthy when you trade forex but get to know also that as it is a sure way of becoming wealthy, it is also another way of becoming wretched of proper care is not taken. Forex is a 50/50 business with high level of risk attached to it. So I would advise you look into something else.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is possible to be wealthy when you trade forex but get to know also that as it is a sure way of becoming wealthy, it is also another way of becoming wretched of proper care is not taken. Forex is a 50/50 business with high level of risk attached to it. So I would advise you look into something else.

Forex is not where schemers should take refuge,its not a get rich quick business,its not gambling,its not luck,its not for the undecided and neither is it for the lily livered”

If you feel or think you will hit some luck and rip the markets off,then brother,think twice before you add that hard earned money to mine,its simple,i have learned that it takes some patience,strategic planning,research,sweat,tears and all other ingredients to become a successful traders,so you really will loose your whole money competing with seasoned and trained hearts and minds in this very highly competitive business.

A lot of people have gone broke hoping to make it through Forex. But surely there have been a good number of successful traders who made it. But I think the big boys of Forex are banks and the big financial houses.

I don't think so, I have friends who lost huge amounts to forex that are not even back on their feet yet financially. This markets aren't reliable, even though some people have made millions from it I don't subscribe to going into forex as the first move to be a millionaire

If you are really into trading and your mindset is really focused on forex, it is possible that you will get rich on the platform of your choice. I think even if you can memorize those 25 books, it is even better that you attend seminars about forex / trading, it will help you a lot. Maybe the only con's of that platform is "RISKY".

There are a lot of people that has made it in forex trade and are still making it.once you know the statistics and how it works you are good to go that's why it is good to be mentored very well by someone who knows how it works. Although people still loose a huge amount of money if they don't know the tricks about if you know you know it you get your money back and if you know you don't know you loose your money.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

Can forex trading make you rich? Although our instinctive reaction to that question would be an unequivocal "No,” we should qualify that response. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

Every company is subject to a degree of financial risk. Not all financial risks are able to be controlled, for example, disruptions to the stock markets, changes in interest rates, and even currency movements.

There are so many millionaires from the forex market. The great Warren buffet also invests in the forex market but not as much as it does to stock. Forex market is very legit but it is tedious and not within the reach of everyday investor.

Forex trade is a very good business and many people have become rich through forex trade, it is advisable for you to invest in forex trade.

Forex trading has made a lot of people wealthy and many more are still into it right now, making huge amount of money. So I think I will say yes... But you just have to trade carefully

They are lots of wealthy demo traders but in real life is very hard to see people that make it in Forex those that showed himself believe me they are not making enough money.

I don't know anything about forex trading because that is not my area of concentration, I only trade crypto-currencies and that is the best and the most suitable one for me. People can actually be rich in trading Forex if they are forex wizard

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back