What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Yes people become rich and wealth through forex trading, this can only happen if you know more about the business, the business is all about studying the market and knowing when to sell or buy. The forex market can be risky if do not study well before buying and selling.

I have seen a lot of people that has become a billionaire through this forex trading, some people are making money through this platform, I can say that forex trading is a good platform, I can tell you that one can become wealthy if you have knowledge about it,

You can be wealthy by trading forex but your capital must be huge,if for example your capital investment is 5000 dollars then if you try making at least 5 percent of it every day,in the next one month that means you have made over a hundred percent return on investment. People can be wealthy in trading forex.

Concerning if anyone has made it successfully in forex trading. We have lot of people who has made it in the forex trading, I have a friend who has made it and he is teaching people on how to trade with forex. Many has made it in forex

Actually have never seen anyone who became successful from forex I don’t even have a mind of joining such a platform I think some experts can be successful from it

It requires special technicality to make money with forex trading. I have a few guys in my city who are now millionaires through forex trading. Those guys are making full time income from forex trading. The are living internet life styles with stylist cars and fascinating house.

Foxest trading is good and is profit making venture which can develop and build one financial literacy that is having some potential of strategy

a lot of forex experts are very wealthy. In fact, wealth creates through forex is greater than some other forms of wealth. If you can make it through in forex, you are as good as a very wealthy individual. so to answer your question, one an become wealthy through forex
I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?

Although forex is very risky and a lot of people has lost quite a fortune from it, but there are a lot of people who has made millions of dollars from it and are still making more money as each day's passes by.

Forex is a ticket to he'll. Any man or woman that plans on having a productive future will be smart enough to avoid Forex because it can kill. Forex killed a young man in Nigeria recently. I pray you that is reading it don't go into it. Because it is gambling and gamblers can never achieve success.
Post automatically merged:

Forex is a ticket to he'll. Any man or woman that plans on having a productive future will be smart enough to avoid Forex because it can kill. Forex killed a young man in Nigeria recently. I pray you that is reading it don't go into it. Because it is gambling and gamblers can never achieve success.

Yes, people actually get rich trading forex, but 98% of them knows how to trade very well and also started with a good capital....

Getting rich trading forex is not an easy task though but people are making it through it.

Yes of course, people became wealthy through trading forex, there are experienced traders out there with years of gaining profit in forex trading. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.The Forex market is highly profitable, with the potential to multiply your initial investment ten-fold overnight. As opposed to the stock market where you only make a profit when your stocks' worth goes up, you have a lot of money to make in Forex even when your currency is going down.

Yes a lot of people has become wealthy through forex actually that was what spurs me to go into forex, people said its difficult to become wealthy through forex but i neglect such things am always positive because i believe that anything that will make a person successful in a field of knowledge then why won't i,so i can. As the matter of fact it's possible to become wealthy in forex

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?

I am yet to see such person who made wealth in forex, there is tendeñcy of a huge loss thàn profit, major reason why you are warned about forex, it could be an aspect of gambling às well.

Yes, there are people that have made good amount of money from forex trading, but the percentage of people that made from it is low compared to the people that lost money from it. To ensure that you don't lose money in forex trading, you need to look for someone that is very good in it to mentor.

Some forex trader have been lucky to make huge profit from trading, but most end up with different stories. The common ones ranges from loss of huge amount of funds to bankruptcy. Forex trading is not an investment a beginner can experiment with without adequate knowledge.

If only you have the passion, it's very good to have the knowledge about the market in general and most at times when that's statisfied, you get a lot of profit from forex trading. But it also has huge loses associated when you don't study the books very well before entering.

Honestly I have never come across anyone who has told me that forex made him or her to become rich.
People are losing heavily on forex because of the misunderstanding that people are making and investing and are richly being rewarded.

Forex is great I've seen people overcome poverty through forex but if course there is always risk to it, sometime even if you know what you are doing you could incur losses that you didn't see coming. But you will also make many profits, you just need to know the nitty gritty of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back