What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Yes you can but I will advise you not to jump into it if you don't no anybody doing it and confirm he's still doing it and making his money. Some have make there money from it but some lost seriously so I won't advise you to go into it plz, but if you really want to you can do it but don't invest much into it plz

Personally on my living experience, I have not seen anyone earn so much to be called wealth using for ex training. According to a research well about 80 percent of traders end up loosing and only about 20 percent are winning. You can make quite a decent amount of money on for ex trading if you take your time to observe the stocks not just the graph but offline factors that could determine if it falls or rise.

People do become rich on forex trading but I haven't seen anyone physically, all the rich people that I have been seeing making it big in forex trading are always online.
This is one of the reasons I don't fully trust that platform.

I have a colleague in the bank who works in the data processing department (that was the era during the mainframe computers). She started forex and after a year she rented a room in our office building for a start up of her own forex business office. We thought it was a foolish idea but her business persisted and until the time we retired she is still up with her business. Now she is 70 years who looks wealthy with her big home, nice cars and a driver too. Maybe that is proof that forex can make you wealthy.

I know a lot of people who are very rich and have made it in life through forex trading..... There are also people who have lost their live savings in forex trading because they delved into it without adequate knowledge

If there are people who have made a lot of money in forex, I have a relative who works and has been there for years, I am not sure what he does, if he is a broker or simply an investor, what I do know is that he has made a lot of money on the site, It is not rich. But in that world he has met many who have won and retired.

I did try my hands on forex, however, I do not have a good experience with forex. My forex trading is related to only a transaction fo $10 and I earned few cents. Therefore, I cannot vouch for forex based on my experience. However, based on my knowledge, I don't think anyone can get rich trading forex. Having said that if you are skilled and knowledgable, you might earn from forex trading.

I really think those whose gotten rich by Trading in forex is already doing well in their life in the first place. Because they can continue to trade huge amounts despite loosing sometimes.. i know someone who does. And they're are a team so maybe that's why too.

I have never tried forex trading but I know many people who have tried it and earned well from it. It requires so much knowledge and expertise in order to succeed. One can't just get into it especially given the high risks involved. But with good forex skills, people get rich doing it.

Forex is a risky business. While it can be hugely rewarding for some people. I have seen someone that earns $100000 every year trading forex. But it's only experts with a lot of experience that make this kind of money.

forex is all about learn learn and relearn, but most people that earn from forex don't usually tell people about it
Imagine you earn 50K USD per month from forex, would you come here and validate it for us? I guess not. So never trust anyone telling you they earned millions and still spending time on forums instead of spending it in places where your attention matters. That is the point.

Forex is a high risk investment. There is no way you can do forex without losing. But f you are lucky enough to win like three or four times. Then you will really be in money. It is a win or lose game.

I have seen people making it big time on forex, sadly I have friends that made huge loss from it, so if you will be successful it all depends on your skills and knowledge, knowing when to trade and how best to trade

there are lot of people that made a wealth from that, you can see them everywhere in the instagram, i don't know if they are telling the truth or not, or just want to bring people as referrals or to invest with them, but they can be found literally everywhere selling courses about forex

There are people who make millions everyday through forex trading but unfortunately these people are just a handful in a massive number people that can't make it through forex.
Forex is only for those with the skills and knowledge.

A lot of people out there have become rich through forez trading, the have friends that are making cool money from it,but that does mean some add not losing their money on forex too, all it takes to make it ob forex is to understand that A to Z of trading
Post automatically merged:

I have seen a lot of people becoming wealthy with forex, yes it just requires more time and learning how to trade, just make sure you learn on everthing please let some one in put, someone is still trying 2021 welcome

Last edited:
I have never considered doing forex trading myself. That's bwcause forex trading is entirely based on youe luck. I say luck because no one can predict the market just an hour later, and forex trading is based on correct prediction.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
Yes brother many people around me who were nothing before investment in Forex, but nowadays some of them become Millionaire by trading.
it depend upon a person's luck, experience and skills.
But Always remember it is a great risk, some people are so lost their huge money.

Yes, there are people who became rich, I mean multi-millionaire from forex trading. But note no one can become wealthy from it, you can only become rich. Those who have made it to that height has acquired the required knowledge over the years to become that successful through forex.

Mostly people become wealthy but many people have fear of losing money in this type of investment.
But personally i will not invest payment in forex trading because it's quit risky and can lost the money in a second so that's what i cannot afford more loses , i already lost to much and now i am going to take step very slowly in businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back