What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Yeah definitely have seen lots of people becoming rich while doing forex trading and it was definitely glamorous to everyone that it was the forex trading .

If i can become wealthy trading forex or crypto, I'll simply be a happy man. I just starting with crypto, when I'm expert on that one, I'll simply head over to forex trading to get better too.

One can become wealthy through Forex with a lot of discipline and excellent knowledge of the markets coupled with all the necessary tech., fundamental analyses and the likes.

If you can predict the price and if you have invested a lot of money, and if it goes well, you can actually become very rich wih forex trading. But it is very risky.

A few good traders acquire became very wealthy that started from the scratch but if you were rich and invested alot in forex you stand a higher chances of succeeding in forex unlike someone starting off with something little, it will take a lot of expertise to get wealthy
Those who know the rules of the game who become wealthy trading in forex trade because it is a kind of business that when you understand makes you Rich overnight

There are so many people that have invested and earned a lot of money through only investing in forex . you just have to be very hardworking and patient with it .

It might be possible that some people might have earned a good amount of money investing into forex but many people also lose money. This is because Forex trading is very risky and you might also lose money.

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
I myself have been asking same question but the answer I keep getting from those who are into forex is that the more money you invested I to it the more chances of getting rich at the end.

You can be rich i mean stinkingly rich and you can be its vice versa depending on your foundation. If your learning stages are from right source you are on your part to success..
You are right on your submission. One can actually be really rich from forest trading depending on his training and expertise on it. He can also be lose all his money and becomes poor overnight of his training is not good enough to trade on forex.

There are so many people that have made large Sims of money by just investing in the forex trading but you should know that it requires patience and grading skills.

It might be possible that some people might have earned a good amount of money investing into forex but many people also lose money. This is because Forex trading is very risky and you might also lose money.
Most investors ignore the risk even if it is already in front of their face. I have a colleague who went full time with forex. She got rich maybe because she was either smart or lucky or maybe both. But the rest of forex investors that I know have not really earned much if ever they earned.

I think you need to be very careful especially when it comes to the forex market. Quite a several people have made their fortune from it and you can also lose it all. So you need to properly weigh the cons and pros yourself.

I'm not a forex trader, but forex trading is similar to Cryptocurrency trading. But crypto is more volatile and forex remains lots of training to get going. Richness can be attained on forex trading but lots of sacrifices is needed to carry on.

Yeah alot have made money there they are lots of my friends and people am quite familiar with who are currently working on forex trading and they are definitely doing okay.

Yeah alot have made money there they are lots of my friends and people am quite familiar with who are currently working on forex trading and they are definitely doing okay.
most people who know the rules of the game in terms of forex trading investment has become a millionaire overnight through investing and forest Street but most times it is very risky because it all depends on prediction.

Of course, there are several people who have become rich from forex trading. I have also seen someone who lost ridiculous amount of money to forex trading.

There are those who made great profite from forex but to me it's to risky rather invest in cryptocurrency
I haven't actually met anyone that that made big profit that is capable of making him rich trading Forex but I have actually had a conversation with someone who is making a big trading Forex online.

Sometimes it is hard to know the people that becomes wealthy through forex because people tends to be more secretive when it comes to any programs that makes them a lot of money in order to regulate the market.

There is sure a lot of people who have become really rich through the stock market, but you should be aware that it has also ruined lots of people financially.

Yes a lot of people have become wealthy while trading forex. The only issue about making money from forex is just that you need to know how to use technical analysis and how to read chart for you to succeed in that line of investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back