What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

You can be rich i mean stinkingly rich and you can be its vice versa depending on your foundation. If your learning stages are from right source you are on your part to success..

Concerning if anyone became wealthy using forex. Well, there are many people who have made more money that they could imaging via the forex trading,it is what some people have turn as a daily job and livelihood because of the money they are making from it. But as we have people making money using forex so we have many people who are making massive loss on it

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
Im not very experienced in Forex but I know it's highly risky, and yes people can become wealthy from Forex, I know someone who said he made his first millions from trading

Most profitable traders do not trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You trade your preferred sessions (such as those in London or New York) and then call it a day. Alternatively, you can choose to focus on particular days or activities (News). This also implies that you have a lot of free time. Why not put some of this time to good use by assisting others?

Truth is anyone can get rich with anything, forex included it just requires patience and dedication dedication to make sure one keeps applying strategy, patience to wait for the strategies to build success.

Hard to see someone become so wealthy on forex , because of how risky it is and many people who had made so much loss investing in the platform

Those who know the market and the technicalities in the trade has really gotten it big in cash through forex.But it does not come esay as it is been analysed theoriticaly.

Becoming reach with forex even thou I have not engage or invested in forex but I believe there most be a good number of people who have benefit in forex and encourage people to continue investing in.

Of course, forex trading has made a lot of people millionaires and also made a lot of people sore losers. All you need in forex trading is to acquire the skills and also have the right mind set of succeeding.

Well the few people I know earning via forex trading aren't very rich per say but they are very comfortable at least and can get anything they desire without much stress.

Forex trading is a very good business if you have the training or good experience on it. I have seen quite a number of people who made it trading forex though they might not be wealthy to tour own standard but they are surely doing fine with it.

I have never attempted forex. I do not know anyone who has actually become very rich by trading foreign currencies. Forex is a risky trade, you can lose your money just in a few seconds

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
People do really made a lot of money from forex but these set of people are those that have good knowledge and experience about forex trading but to be sincere, people that lost their investments to forex trading were more than those who made money from it.

You can be rich i mean stinkingly rich and you can be its vice versa depending on your foundation. If your learning stages are from right source you are on your part to success..
If you believe that one can get rich with the right learning and right source, can you give an actual example of how it happened? What currency is bought and for how long did it stay in the holdings before it was sold to realize the profit? I believe otherwise because a one-shot deal that will make you rich is only in the lottery.

Most definitely, there are lots of people who have made ridiculous sum of money from trading forex but understand it wasn't easy to get there as there are risks associated with it

Most definitely, there are lots of people who have made ridiculous sum of money from trading forex but understand it wasn't easy to get there as there are risks associated with it
Many people have become wealthy through investing in forex because the business of forex trade is very lucrative when you invest more. The higher the investment the higher the profit.

Forex trading can be very difficult if the talents to trade the volatile market is not within you,if you want to be successful in trading Forex I think you need to learn all the strategies both technical and fundamental analysis that is needed to predict the volatile market before you think of making something reasonable. This will determine how successful you will be.

True they are lots of prominent figures like Warren buffet for example, also with forex they are books one could read that are recommended by too forex traders like the intelligent investor
Many people have become wealthy through investing in forex because the business of forex trade is very lucrative when you invest more. The higher the investment the higher the profit.

A few good traders acquire became very wealthy that started from the scratch but if you were rich and invested alot in forex you stand a higher chances of succeeding in forex unlike someone starting off with something little, it will take a lot of expertise to get wealthy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back