What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Personally I know a lot of people who are already involved in forex trading and they actually making decent amount of money off it as long as they are trading with caution and how to avoid getting into losses.

Personally I know a lot of people who are already involved in forex trading and they actually making decent amount of money off it as long as they are trading with caution and how to avoid getting into losses.
I know of only 1 person who has been trading in forex for a long time. She was our colleague in the bank and she resigned when her forex trading was doing good. She would not admit but she got rich. Now she has a nice house and a luxury van with a driver. That's all because of forex.

Yes people have actually become wealthy trading the forex market for sometime. They all had their ups and downs at some point when they started their forex trading journey though

Write your reply... did any one because wealthy using forex no l nether seeing people become wealthy with that forex because this forex is nothing in my own wish.

I know of only 1 person who has been trading in forex for a long time. She was our colleague in the bank and she resigned when her forex trading was doing good. She would not admit but she got rich. Now she has a nice house and a luxury van with a driver. That's all because of forex.

Seriously, forex trading 💹 is a gold mine for those who know the secrets of the trading. People make millions of money from forex trading on daily basis without stress.

Forex is a very lucrative business. First thing we need to do as a beginner is to learn every bit of forex trading before starting a trade ourselves because it is also risky for someone that don't have expirence of it

Its only just a few people in that radar, this is because they know their onion and can hardly diverge their secrets and it takes alot of hard work and failure to get there. Those ones looking for those to teach or trader on their behalf are those who lost their investment in forex, so they are looking for all means to get back to their deets.

George Soros. He is a billionare with $26 billion fortune. He got one on Black Wednesday in 1922. Some state he is "The one who used up every last cent of England". Some state that he is the "Ruler of exchanging". It's difficult to accept yet while learning Soros functioned as a railroad watchman and as a server. Yet, the formula of accomplishment was the trust in what he needed to do, what was his genuine enthusiasm – account. From the outset George Soros worked in a shipper bank, later he chose to exchange on Forex. His feature was the short selling 10 billion GBP, subsequently he made benefit 1 billion USD.
Yes many people have become so wealthy investing into forex trading but you must know how it operates and awesome trade rightly to make good money.

Yes many people have become so wealthy investing into forex trading but you must know how it operates and awesome trade rightly to make good money.
Do you personally know of those many people who became wealthy in investing into forex? If you do then please list down just 5 names of those people who are investors of forex who got rich. Now, if you do not have the names then you are obviously guessing with your comment.

I can safely say that a handful of persons became wealthy by trading the forex market. And a few persons are joining the train of becoming wealthy trading the forex market on a daily basis too

A lot people have become wealthy while using forex as their major source of income. It's really good to make money on the platform and that is if you know more on technical analysis

There is tons of money that you can be able to make from trading on forex and volatile pairs but then you will I have to develop a very good skill

Definitely you can be more successful in trading crypto or forex. But trading is very risky as you can easily lost your investment in no time. And do not trade based on your emotions. If you can get signals, it will be awesome to work with them

With proper planning I think it is possible for someone to get rich with forex trading. I have a friend who started with forex trading but he is now investing in cryptocurrency. My friend is one of the rich guy in the town now.

You can always become rich trading forex but I must warn you it is a chance. The best you can do is to subscribe for channel signals and they will be given you free channels. Trading forex on your own is very risky no matter the level of books you read

There is a friend of mine who is currently active in forex trading and he's trying to get me to join the project but I don't understand how forex trading work and I am running for my life and my money.

Yeah, I know of such people too. Forex trading truly requires being cautious and very analytical. That is the only best way to minimise the risks involved in it.

Yeah, I know of such people too. Forex trading truly requires being cautious and very analytical. That is the only best way to minimise the risks involved in it.
Seriously I will never take the chance of going into forex trading without knowing that I'm an expert in the field already because the chances of me losing money is higher than the chances of me making money.

It is possible to become rich through forex trading. But you need a clear roadmap and plan on how to become rich using forex trading. And it is good to have a time bound for the goal you set for yourself in forex trading.

It is possible ,just have a good understanding of technical analysis and fundamental analysis you will make a lot of money as a forex trader .most people are doing it already most especially when they understand how to trade... I know a lot of South African forex traders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back