What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Alot of people, are becoming wealthy enough to this kind of business, most especially the forex and others. this depends on the level of participation and the level of interest they have developed about how to make a better living out of what they are doing. Someone who plans well will definitely be rich.

there are lots of people that make a considerable amount on forex, but for me I'm not into forex trading. I suggest you have a good experience before you venture into forex trading.

To me, not everyone becomes wealthy with using forex. This is because alot if people have been engaged in so many business activities but only few are successful this is because some of them, lacks planning and management of their available resources.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I have come across alot of people who are Becoming rich and wealthy this days with the operation of forex. But becoming rich sometimes, I consider it as being depending on the person intention and effort in such a way that will makes him rich. Some of the people has control over resources but they can not plan and manage it for their future benefits.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere about a man who became very rich through forex trading. It is possible, I also know a friend doing well in forex trading.

There may be a lot of people that are making so much money from forex but it's not really so much as you think. I've watched some videos of some South African forex traders that are so rich to the point of being able to afford all the things they need in life, knowing how to trade perfectly is a blessing from nature and also a product of hardwork

Frankly speaking, I have not heard of anyone who has become very rich through forex trading. I have heard of someone who have made some money, but don't know who actually got rich. I do not think this is possible for multitudes.

People who make money in REAL, don't come to forums and validate it. Imagine you earn 50K USD per month from forex, would you come here and validate it for us? I guess not. So never trust anyone telling you they earned millions and still spending time on forums instead of spending it in places where your attention matters. That is the point.

I have seen some people who get rich from forex trading. It is possible to become wealthy with forex trading but I have never seen anyone yet. Probably such a person will have to own a forex trading agency to become wealthy.

Yes, I have comes across a good number of people whom I read about them becoming very rich with forex trading and there are many who are still on the process.

Someone I met told me he lost up to $3000 before finally getting his ground on forex trading. I believe this is not a stated fact, but you should be ready to lose money before learning what's really working.

Somebody can become wealthy by investing in forex trading. It depends on how the person invest or fund the account that will determine how much income make from forex trading. If someone what invest in forex,he must undergoing some courses on forex trading.

I don't know if it's due to the nature of the country I grew up in,but what I have heard so far about Forex aren't that nice.they do say it is like gambling.and any business that does not guarantee at least eighty percent success is no for me.you can try it out though,many are actually catching out from it sha

Forex can make you rich or very broke. I think it is important you are aware of the risks associated. I know people who claim to earn a living from forex, so I would say it is something viable, but you have to be careful.

People do get rich from forex trading, they are the experts and professionals. As long as one has the technical expertise and not greedy, he can make good profits from forex that can really change his life.

There is no doubt that forex have made many people rich . Those who have the required knowledge around forex have definitely gained alot from the investment. I see lots of them on YouTube.

The overall Forex market is huge, honestly, it is the greatest market on the planet in regards to volume of trading. Currency trading is essential for general associations and Forex trading is greatly profitable for associations that import or charge things of administrations. Around here broker picking is the most noteworthy part. None of a trader can deny that they find useful quality while picking a broker.
I have picked ForexChief for solid trading platform. It impacts me to feel secure with my cash.
It has the best trading platform in the web. It additionally has unmistakable options game-plans to examine for trading. They also gives the proper trading conditions like snappy execution and ultra-low spreads which are ideal for any strategy.

The forex market has definitely made a lot of millionaires in the world right now. The problem is that not everybody is going to be a millionaire by trading on forex because only 20% of people are going to do that.

There are people who have made life-changing money just from forex trading and you can be able to do so if you are discipline and you take your time to learn the different forex strategies that can make you money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back