What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

It is possible to become rich through forex trading. But you need a clear roadmap and plan on how to become rich using forex trading. And it is good to have a time bound for the goal you set for yourself in forex trading.
Yeah, forex trading gets you rich if you really know what you are doing in order to earn. You should have the skill, mindset, knowledge and ability to control your own emotions and actions. All these are important for success in forex trading.

Have seen a lot who has made it and become rich through forex trading, the secret while people loose huge amount of capital is that if you are so greedy to become millionaire overnight, you tend to loose hugely

Yes. People have made it through forex trading. I have a friend who has been into forex and crytocurrency trading for over 5 years and he has made it through this online business. Happily married and living in his house.

If you are an expertise in forex trading then you won't stand more chances of experiencing losses. Forex trading is quite a risky one. Nevertheless, many are becoming rich in the business.

Right now I am not a forex trader. But I'm planning become a forex trader very soon. Forex trading needs a lot of your time ,is not something to venture into without having experience.

Right now I am not a forex trader. But I'm planning become a forex trader very soon. Forex trading needs a lot of your time ,is not something to venture into without having experience.
That is true ,you really have to learn it very well to understand how to trade with profit, but while waiting you can still follow up the signal of an expert to buy a particular currency or sell. With this you can still make profit

I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?
I know few persons that have become rich through forex. Forex is a high risk investment and very profitable if you know how to trade in the forex market. Reading books about forex in very good but you need to related with expert to teach you some tricks that are not in a book.

I found out that the secrets to learning new things is to know the shortcomings first. The common mistakes the trader does in forex is a good way to start learning.

Based on my study ,forex is never a get rich quick schemes ,you actually need to invest more time into studying the market , if you are willing to make interest and gains from the market

If forex hasn't made any one rich ,and if it is not funny again then it would have been scrabbed out,those who discovered forex on time are really benefiting from it

There are so many people making a living through earnings from trading forex.
One has to be very good at trading to make huge profits.
At the same time others gain hugely, some lose hugely.
I am just considering the Forex market so that I probably can earn my everyday money for my whole life if I read these 25 books about Forex, but before I study these, do I really need to get into this? cons and pros, goods and bad?

Some very good forex traders are making millions from forex trading from time to time.
Some even earn a living from forex trading.
am certain that people really make it big from forex trading.

Yes I have a lot of people earning a lot of money from forex.
Yo can get as rich as you want through forex.
It depends on your ability to trade well and control your greed

To me, I sees forex platform or trading market, just as any other online platform which offer you the opportunity to earned on daily basis, depending on your ability and how you can manage it. I have come across alot of people who have been enjoying the benefits of forex.

Yeah you can become wealthy through forex; it's simply trading and there have emerged wealth men that traded stocks, shares and the likes.
Kudos to you that you want to read and get enlightened first which is very very important before taking any step.

Even though I am not trading forex at the moment, but I do know that it is very possible for one to get rich trading forex. But one must not see it as a get rich quick scheme to avoid rushing in and rushing out as a result of lost of money in the platform.

Some people have become wealthy in forex trading and this is because they have what it takes and know how to prevent from being loss. Forex trading requires to learn so as to acquire knowledge in dealing with it.

You can definitely make a lot of money from just trading the forex market. It is also not going to be easy because you will have to dedicate a lot of time into learning and practicing.

Yes I have Seen many millionaires making money in forex,even though it requires ones time and its processes seems difficult,it also requires regular analysis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back