What's new

Dealing with depression from unachieved business goals.

This really happen most times when people have established a business and the business is no more successful. Well you won't continue to be in depression forever so you definitely have to work hard to achieve whatever you need.
Depression always happens to entrepreneurs and people when they don't meet their target during any business transactions and investments and the only way to deal with it is not wallow in pain but find solution to the problem.

Depression always happens to entrepreneurs and people when they don't meet their target during any business transactions and investments and the only way to deal with it is not wallow in pain but find solution to the problem.
So you mean that people can't be depressed when they have a lot of responsibilities in life solve when they don't have money ? . I have come to find out that 90% of people who are depressed is always as a result of over drinking and some is because of financial stability.

So you mean that people can't be depressed when they have a lot of responsibilities in life solve when they don't have money ? . I have come to find out that 90% of people who are depressed is always as a result of over drinking and some is because of financial stability.
Check my comment again , i said many people get depressed when they dont meet their target in business , it means you keep thinking and get depressed when your business failed ,

There is no reason to get depressed because being depressed will never solve problems at all. The best way to deal with problems is to find the right kind of solution that could help you to achieve your goals.

Your write up is so true and good, once in the while depressing comes from our business but we have to check our to see what to do and how to go about it also surround ourselves with Positive people
Depression which is a state whereby ones spirit is low and one lacks the motivation to pull things through in his business endeavour looking at business in parspective,one way to address this issue is to seek for help from those who can be of real help to the situation.
Your write up is so true and good, once in the while depressing comes from our business but we have to check our to see what to do and how to go about it also surround ourselves with Positive people
Depression which is a state whereby ones spirit is low and one lacks the motivation to pull things through in his business endeavour looking at business in parspective,one way to address this issue is to seek for help from those who can be of real help to the situation.

I can understand what a person may go through under such kind of conditions because there was a time when even I had to go through such kind of conditions. The best thing to do is trust Allah and find job.

I can understand what a person may go through under such kind of conditions because there was a time when even I had to go through such kind of conditions. The best thing to do is trust Allah and find job.
Disappointments are likely to set in when you don't complete your goals or objectives. However, I keep negative feelings in check and I don't allow it slide into depression.

There is no need of going depressed. Sometimes there are so many others ways to excel more in life when the ways you have tried are not working the way you expected. The only problem is that some people may not calm down to identify other opportunities to explore.

Exactly my point on setting of goals, if the goals are reasonable, even if it hasn't been achieved, one can see that progress has been made.

The problem comes when looking from the standpoint of present situation, to the set goals position and feeling one don't measure up yet.

There was a time when I was quite depressed because I was not able to make money at all. Getting depressed will only harm you more and never offer any benefits at all. The best thing a person could do is find the solution.

Its normal for you to get disappointed in life when what you expected from your business outcome does not suit your target , but you just need to see the reason why you failed and put more effort next time .

It is very important and necessary that you never compare yourself with other people. You need to understand that you have your own life to live and in that case you will need to draft out ways that you will use to achieve your goals. Comparing yourself with people who will meet you

Successful businesspeople are aware that missed deadlines do not necessarily spell the end of their careers or their companies; rather, they are a sign that more work needs to be done or that something needs to be done in a different way in order to achieve desired results. Depression shouldn't be a result of this in any manner.

It can be difficult to deal with depression brought on by unmet business objectives, but there are a number of coping mechanisms and resources that may be beneficial. Some possible tactics include asking for help from friends or family, getting professional assistance from a therapist or counselor, setting smaller, more attainable goals, concentrating on your progress rather than only on your unmet goals, and discovering healthy coping mechanisms for stress and anxiety.

You are right and I think the best way to deal with this kind of depression is to move on and have it in mind that business is a risk which means that it is likely for you to do well or not succeed

All these things are the reason one has to work on his or her mindset before venturing into business. That's due to the fact that some people see business as an always win thing and they get depressed when it hits the other way. In business, you lose some and win some. If you tune your mindset in that direction, you would overcome business related depression.

I believe once one comes to terms with the facts that achieving business goals takes times, one can avoid depression. Some business owners believe they ought to achieve their set business goals all at once and they become depressed when they aren't able to do so.

Depression brought on by unmet business objectives can be difficult to deal with. It's critical to understand that depression is a state of hopelessness, inferiority, and despair that causes inactivity. It can be brought on by a variety of things, including the conviction that one has fallen short of established professional objectives. Setting realistic goals for oneself is one method to avoid or treat depression brought on by unmet business objectives.

Depression is very serious, and it can go very badly untreated; failing to achieve your goals can be very unfortunate, and you can drown in depression. The best thing you can do in this kind of situation is seek help. Not many people have the guts to do that; they think they're weak, and everything will get better without doing anything. Seeking help is a very brave thing to do because many people don't.

It is very important and necessary that you never compare yourself with other people. You need to understand that you have your own life to live and in that case you will need to draft out ways that you will use to achieve your goals. Comparing yourself with people who will meet you

I think that it is very common to experience depression. However, depression is not the answer. Depression will only make things worst for you. It is much better to plan things and find solution to the problems instead of getting depressed.

Failure is not the end of life. Be optimistic and relent no effort towards ensuring that you achieve your set goals. Socialize as well so as to learn more. Furthermore, develope more time to self growth and success will come smiling at you again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back