Cryptocurrency future change...

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I see many changes will be done on the future about how we use cryptocurrency.
One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...
When we access a shopping store to purchase they will scan our ID for payment.

What do you think about?
Is possible this idea will be implemented in the future?

Well, with technology almost everything is possible. Another option which is already in use now is a crypto debit card. An ID scan for payment also isn't a bad feature to add in the future of Cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency was created so that people will be able to use their money anonymously. Implementing such a feature would completely disagree with one of the basic fundamentals of bitcoin and that's the annonimity

Well I think that is possible because we are in a digital age and the changes needed to be made is for our own good I don't see the need not to do it, I think implementing such feature will help to secure our wallet and cryptocurrency from being stolen by hackers and it will also help to strengthen the security of her account online, to me I think that's the best decision if is going to bring a good thing for us

Crypto currency will shape the future a lot. Most people are pushing to buy one coin or another. Weather BITCOIN or etherum, or Carden or Ripple, the most important is that their value keeps going up and the value of other coins.

That has always been my dream infact the dream of all Cryptocurrency enthusiasts that is looking to explore higher with Cryptocurrency. If the world gonna license Cryptocurrency as globally accepted coins for both offline and online transactions then it gonna be great.

Honestly i think this will minimise the several security measures we take to protect our wallet and coming up with this innovation will sure put all of us at ease and provide a hedge of transaction security online.

I agree with you that this could happen in the future because it is the digital age and digital banking is booming today.Maybe in the future credit cards will be used and shopping will be done with this currency, maybe it will happen because there is no such thing in our country so I am commenting on this.

The use of bar code for ID identity is an important feature that needs to be implemented. It will help protect and secure our cryptocurrency, I believe that in the next few decades this will become a reality.
Technology is fast developing and cryptocurrency wallet security feature should follow suit as well.

What do you think about?
Crypto coins are the most popular and in demand coins in the world. The world is now evolving using crypto coins. The way crypto coins have started to become popular, it seems that crypto coins will be legal tender in all countries. If Crypto Coin is legal in all countries then everyone will enjoy all kinds of benefits with Crypto Coin

Technological developments are possible, but maybe many users will not agree with how to use an ID identity as a bar code, because it will show personal data, after all, currently only a small part of the total crypto (Bitcoin) in circulation is used for buying and selling transactions. a large part of the crypto circulation is used for investment.

T
One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...

What do you think about?
This is a possibility. especially if you consider the fact that many countries are looking to legalize crypto, however i don't think that such will happen anytime in the near future. I think that this may be a pipeline dream and that may happen many years in the future, however at the moment, crypto is still under a lot of skepticism and therefore if this continues then you will see that using it in conjunction with a government issued document such as you ID will not be possible.

It's very possible, time is coming when cryptocurrency will become generally acceptable means of payment all over the world, and when that happens there will be lots of innovations and more digitalization, but for now we have not gotten there yet.

What do you think about?
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and the world loves it and involves it in its business and most of the big countries have corrupt currency legal and it is used a lot and they Make a lot of money and have fun using

Cryptocurrency future is very bright if its implement these rules then our currency will be very safe and secure and I think cryptocurrency will grow more and more very soon in futurw, we will be able to get more profit from cryptocurrency

If the recent Digital currency is legalized In all part of the world, a lot of changes will be made right from getting an I'd as you have said. Getting the finger print of users who are interested in the use of Digital currency, installing ATM machines all over the street just like the first currency and many more.

It is very much possible in the future because technology seems to be advancing with the speed of light, everyday new innovations and ideas seems to be springing up, so what you stated is very much possible in the future. Not long from now and it would be fully implemented.

It is very possible. If you really want to consider the rate at which bitcoin works, its possible the buying and selling of goods and services undergo bar code in the nearest future. I can't wait to see the coin making more wave in cryptocurrency industry.

What do you think about?
Yes this is quite possible but I think it is not so easy to implement this system all over the world, in under developing countries it will be a big challenge to implement this system.
however we should hope for the best to revolutionize the cryptocurrency system.

As much as I know that change is a constant thing, I do not expect to see these things mentioned.

If these happends trust me on this, it would defeat the purpose of being a digital currency.................
Post automatically merged:

As much as I know that change is a constant thing, I do not expect to see these things mentioned.

If these happends trust me on this, it would defeat the purpose of being a digital currency.................

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator