What's new

Cryptocurrency future change...

Cryptocurrency's future outlook is still very much in question. Proponents see limitless potential, while critics see nothing but risk. Professor Grundfest remains a skeptic, but he does concede that there are certain applications where cryptocurrency is a viable solution.

Your wallet included in your ID Card ? the concept is possible, but not necessarly on your ID card, maybe something you use on a basis for payments like a mastercard, it would fit, as they are both can be used as payment methods

I wouldn't want such thing to come into existence because it will destroy the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency , giving government of different countries right and claims on tax over individual cryptocurrency transactions .

Cryptocurrencies are designed to be spent online that's why they are called digital currency. Though anything may happen but I don't see it happening spending beyond online platforms. It may never or take another generation before replacing fiat currency.

The aim for Crypto currencies is for digital presence to make life much more easier for people to engage in online transactions without involving any third party so controlling Crypto currencies by government or having the hard ware coin are not things I see coming to existence.

I see many changes will be done on the future about how we use cryptocurrency.
One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...
When we access a shopping store to purchase they will scan our ID for payment.

What do you think about?
Is possible this idea will be implemented in the future?
If our wallet is introduced with cryptocurrency, then how do we earn this crypto? OK through transactions. Which means their wont be physical currency for exchange of goods bought. And is not everywhere id will be used

It's very possible, time is coming when cryptocurrency will become generally acceptable means of payment all over the world, and when that happens there will be lots of innovations and more digitalization, but for now we have not gotten there yet.
Right now the infrastructure in many countries is not there to be able to create this need for crypto and this ease for use for crypto globally. However, there are many countries that are moving towards it and there are even many more that are trying to do so in a slow and controlled manner so that they are able to adopt it when there are regulations that are enforced with crypto usage.

This is possible infact there is already a barcode scanning on all wallets portfolios so I believe they can easily integrate our National Identification on it for a safer and more secured transactions on cryptocurrencies.

Deutsche Bank sees that by 2030 digital currencies will rise to over 200 million users. In the “Imagine 2030” report, Deutsche Bank suggests that digital currency could eventuallyreplace cash one day, as demand for anonymity and a more decentralized means of payment grows.

There is nothing impossible in this life, especially in terms of technology, I can not doubt it. Because life is dynamism, every things are changing in every day by day. I believe that time is coming that anybody will involve in online currency.

The crypto future seem to be a bright one, it welcomes lots of investors into its arms from those who trade to those who integrate it to their businesses for online transactions and for trading commodities too, i would not be surprised if it is integrated as an identity or if it replaces more of the fiat currencies, let us wait and see, i am a big btc fan.

Cryptocurrency will improve in the coming years. I agree with you, it is possible that some cryptocurrency wallets will undergo changes and introduce more security features like bar code. But I think it will take years before this becomes possible.

I have also taught about this before but not really in this way, it could just simply be a barcode or like a digital imprint that would have details of the wallet holder and be used for daily transactions, with technology improving I think we might get there.

I really don't think that this idea is possible to actualize Eve it will work I don't think it's possible for all country to actuallize this idea cus as I speak my country is thinking of closing all crypto currency account in the country so if you are talking about embracing crypto currency your on your own.

One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...

What do you think about?
Hmm its seems you have seen this coming, because in your confirmation or KYC some exchangers request for your ID's which just analyze what you wrote! It will also cub scam and bring every identity into place.

It is very much possible in the future because technology seems to be advancing with the speed of light, everyday new innovations and ideas seems to be springing up, so what you stated is very much possible in the future. Not long from now and it would be fully implemented.

What do you think about?
Wow! , well the idea is really great but still some countries are not accepting cryptocurrencies such as my country India. So, it would yake a lot of time for this but it can happen in future.

Any country that refuse to accept crypto seems to be dwindling, because crypto is the future and its wide acceptability as made it a target for investors and grooming company.

hardware wallets are considered the most secure wallets for crypto currency. hardware wallets can be carried just like your credit card and used to make payment just like card in the store where it is accepted. This is the future of crypto currency.

Cryptocurrency is exquisite that with hardware wallet you can stay comfortable in your or go out with it like an ATM card and send and receive tokens as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator