What's new

Cryptocurrency future change...

I agree that the use of crypto coin will be improving in the future and I also agree that the crypto coin wallet can be convenient for using as payment option. However, we still have to wait for the decision of the governments regarding the crypto coin industry. China had banned crypto coin so that is a precedent that can be followed by other countries.

Let's keep hoping that changes will be made around Cryptocurrency for the positive one. Cos after the bearish comes the bullish, and that's where the coins are heading to.

Crypto is simply the future, just as the experts say. It has the tendency of becoming legal tender to any country and the country earns from the benefits around Cryptocurrency investment through its revenue generation.

Crypto is simply the future, just as the experts say. It has the tendency of becoming legal tender to any country and the country earns from the benefits around Cryptocurrency investment through its revenue generation.
Oh, here you go again with your thinking that Bitcoin can become legal tender. What benefit can a country earn from Bitcoin? When an investor buys Bitcoin he gains when someone loses. The wallet earns from the investor and the exchange market are also earning. What does the government earn? Zero.

Oh, here you go again with your thinking that Bitcoin can become legal tender. What benefit can a country earn from Bitcoin? When an investor buys Bitcoin he gains when someone loses. The wallet earns from the investor and the exchange market are also earning. What does the government earn? Zero.
Your conclusion via Cryptocurrency isn't tangible, you didn't make any research before concluding. With crypto, the country can decide taking tax from every exchange/wallet site that operate within the country's territory. They can on their own too, hire the best traders to help them trade and recoup reasonable amount of money.

That is true because we all believe that cryptocurrency has a good future my dream is to the coin to be going higher, so that the investors will make good profit.

This will be good improvement in Blockchain technology and crypto currency. But I don't think this will happen because I don't think that government will allow that. They will only want to allow the country currency to be like that.

In the future, there would be more awareness about cryptocurrencies and this would enable so many people to adopt them for transactions.

Your conclusion via Cryptocurrency isn't tangible, you didn't make any research before concluding. With crypto, the country can decide taking tax from every exchange/wallet site that operate within the country's territory. They can on their own too, hire the best traders to help them trade and recoup reasonable amount of money.
Do you mean to say that the government will engage in trading? Pardon me but the government is a regulator and not an investor. I wonder where you get those crazy ideas.

Scan bar code? That would really be interesting and would even help increase the awareness of the crypto world but for this to happen crypto has to be generally accepted in most counties

Do you mean to say that the government will engage in trading? Pardon me but the government is a regulator and not an investor. I wonder where you get those crazy ideas.
You don't even understand anything about Cryptocurrency you're just commenting out of ideas. Even banks here in country hire experts to trade for them and they make huge profit before the government banned them from using their own fiat to trade. USA have treasury asset invested into BTC. You need to make researches before commenting around Cryptocurrency.

That is a good improvement for crypto currency. There is no way that countries will remain not accepting crypto currency because I see crypto currency and Blockchain technology as the future

It just might happen the way you have said it seeing that some countries ha e started legalising crypto and we now even have bitcoin ATM so the next innovation might just be the ID scan you have mentioned

Cryptocurrency is the future that's why people are heading more into it after hearing lots of testimonials of it's beneficiaries, and they want to feel among.

Well this is not something we can say yes or no because we don't know what will happen in the future regarding crypto currency but let wait and see.

I see many changes will be done on the future about how we use cryptocurrency.
One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...
When we access a shopping store to purchase they will scan our ID for payment.

What do you think about?
Is possible this idea will be implemented in the future?
With the wave of tecnological advancement it is very much possible to be seeing some changes as to how the cryptocurency coin would be used.And this is so that the bottleneck experienced when you want to do a transfer will be eliminated.

It is very possible. If you really want to consider the rate at which bitcoin works, its possible the buying and selling of goods and services undergo bar code in the nearest future. I can't wait to see the coin making more wave in cryptocurrency industry.
Technology is advancing everyday and people at one way or the other gaining from the advance of technology, the use of crypto currency has been paving way for people in term of monetary aspect.

You must have heard that crypto cannot be regulated, that is why the US SEC is doing everything possible to regulate it.
The future of crypto is bright and it may gradually take the banking spsce, but I don't think it can get to that which you say.

I think that would be a great development. It would help in mitigating against the amount of scams and fraudulent activities in the cryptocurrency world.

This explanation given is not something that is even difficult to achieve. There is nothing that won't be possible when it comes to the things advanced technology will be capable of doing in the future

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator