What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

Undoubtedly, I prefer Paypal, due to the uncertainty moving around cryptocurrencies. Several countries banning cryptocurrencies may result in the impossibility to make any use of them into 5, 10, 15 or more years (nobody could know what will happen, but if this trendy goes on, cryptocurrencies could be reduced relic of the past). Then, extreme volatility comes. For ex.: today I receive a cryptocurrency payment worth of 10 dollars. Tomorrow cryptocurrencies market collapse and the payment gets suddenly worth of 1 dollar. This means I'll have to hold and wait until the value returns to 10 dollars. And what meanwhile, if I need to pay a bill? In any way, I understand people who prefer cryptocurrencies payments, as each of us must be free to choose what's the best for him/her. And I understand that unfortunately Paypal is not worldwide available :cry:. In any way, in spite of my Paypal preference, I too easily adapt to cryptocurrencies payment when it's the only offered option, even if it's not my favourite. The first reason is I adapt for the sake of my creative writings, as all the platforms where I publish them only pay through cryptocurrencies.

The payment method of cryptocurency is best suited for me,this is due to the fact that paypal fees is very high when you carry out transaction.In cryptocurency you have thae advantage of saving you money in value of the crypto and allowing it to grow with time.

I prefer cryptocurrency by miles but this doesn't mean PayPal isn't good. Cryptocurrency is decentralized, therefore, a third-party cannot alter the transaction.

I can't prefer what's not working for me, I'll always go fir the option that best suit for me. And crypto match such evaluation, it has been working for me since i knew it.

PayPal is still the first choice in consumer's preferences for online payments,Bitcoin offers several advantages that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance. In terms of security,Bitcoin comes as strong as the established online payments platform, PayPal.
PayPal like you said is the first choice payment in a consumer preference for online payment , PayPal is not favourable to my country and we cannot receive money, so i prefer using crypto currency.

Due to PayPal imitation in our location to me paypal mode of payment is not the best because I may not be able to use it as it is not possible for me to withdraw from PayPal directly to my bank account here, cryptocurrency is the best for me.

Due to PayPal imitation in our location to me paypal mode of payment is not the best because I may not be able to use it as it is not possible for me to withdraw from PayPal directly to my bank account here, cryptocurrency is the best for me.
The same limitation is affecting my location also. I am not privilege to make use of Paypal though people have their ways around it but it is not advisable. I prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal in the payments of goods and services.

The same limitation is affecting my location also. I am not privilege to make use of Paypal though people have their ways around it but it is not advisable. I prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal in the payments of goods and services.
Sorry about that I just believe that the limitation of paypal mode of payment in our location will be lift as soon as possible, so we can enjoy the full feature of PayPal account, do you think they will lift the limitation of paypal account in my location ?

Cryptocurrency is the most favorable one for me here because of my location limitations to PayPal account, if I have a PayPal account here i will not be be able to widraw my earnings, that is the only reason I like cryptocurrency mode of payment.

I prefer payment in crypto currencies than the PayPal. Besides, PayPal is not in every country of the world, including my country, Nigeria. So, I better go with crypto.
This limits as really been bothering me because not every payment you get online with offer you crypto what if the only option is though PayPal.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
The benefits i get in saving my money in cryptocurrency is the reason i would prefer it to paypal.My value will increase with time and even if i prefer to leave it for some time,the appriciation will be an added advantage to me.

Even all those people who would prefer paypal over cryptocurrencies would agree that cryptocurrencies are better in terms of not requiring KYC (Know Your Customer) and cryptocurrencies are also supported in each and every part of the world. So crypto have a lot of advantage over PayPal payment system.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
I have always prefer my payment to be made in cryptocurency than on paypal.in crypto i have the chance of trading with my earnings or save it,which will get me revenue at the end of the day,these are the benefits.

I prefer crypto payment simply because it doesnt involve any complications like Paypal payment system. Crypto is also faster , lesser fees and much profitable.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
I would prefer cryptocurrency payments. It will directly go to my cryptocurrency wallet. Once it is already in my wallet I will transfer it into spot trading. Then I will try to grow my cryptocurrency assets.

I would prefer cryptocurrency payments. It will directly go to my cryptocurrency wallet. Once it is already in my wallet I will transfer it into spot trading. Then I will try to grow my cryptocurrency assets.
That's pretty cool that you prefer Cryptocurrency payment to PayPal. Same goes here for me. I prefer Cryptocurrency payment than that of PayPal cos of the low transaction charges.

If there the availability of a cryptocurrency payment option for me to choose from why will I ever go for PayPal? I will stay away from Paypal payment option outrightly
Post automatically merged:

I prefer the the payment with cryptocurrency to that of PayPal. Whenever I get paid into my cryptocurrency wallet, I don't get to be afraid of how much I have in there or any ban or checking on my account like I will feel if it were inside my PayPal
Post automatically merged:

I prefer the the payment with cryptocurrency to that of PayPal. Whenever I get paid into my cryptocurrency wallet, I don't get to be afraid of how much I have in there or any ban or checking on my account like I will feel if it were inside my PayPal

Last edited:
We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
I think it's crypto for me. PayPal has lots of restrictions on its users. But Bitcoin also has its bad sides because of volatility, so you can loose a lot.

Do people would be the preferred option for many of your client if you are a business person I will generally prefer to collect my payment in crypto because it is much more easier reliable and attracts less fees.

I don't do either of the 2 because crypto is one line of business i plan on going into in the future while PayPal is not allowed in my country but if i was to go into either one it will be crypto because there is the prospect of gain even though there is also the prospect of loss involved in it but the fact that it appreciates is something i could risk...after all no pain no gain

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back