What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?

PayPal is still the first choice in consumer's preferences for online payments,Bitcoin offers several advantages that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance. In terms of security,Bitcoin comes as strong as the established online payments platform, PayPal.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.

I would choose cryptocurrency over PayPal any day and any time, I haven't used PayPal in transacting before but from the look of things cryptocurrency has more advantage than it. But unfortunately I must heard a very sad news that CBN has banned any form of cryptocurrency transaction and this has made me withdraw all my money from luno and binance, I have been so sad and down ever since the news came in.

I heard a lot about PayPal account which is used for transaction of foreign currencies. But I never used this at all because i just join online environment in last month and i have a Wallet that is good for me as transaction. So i would prefer for crypto currency rather than PayPal.

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto

I did not access to PayPal so far but i heard a lot of positive aspect and features of PayPal as it is used for international currencies in many countries. But i never used before so i recommend and chose crypto currencies between 2 options to get my transactions.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

I prefer payment in crypto currencies than the PayPal. Besides, PayPal is not in every country of the world, including my country, Nigeria. So, I better go with crypto.

Currently both crypto and PayPal has transfer fee, PayPal fee is high as $5 per transaction according to what I heard, and Crypto is even higher that that is you are transacting with bitcoin and the network of bitcoin is congested. If you are to use other coin if will be cheaper than PayPal payment.

I did not try at all about borrowing online. But Also we have no idea about online borrowing. Because we never consider that there is an option too. But in My country no body said this before that he took borrow from online sites even it looks scam for me.

I prefer to use crypto currency exchange platform to withdraw my money instead of PayPal or any other means of payment reason been that other means of payment comes with exchange rate of 340 and with crypto currency exchange Business my exchange rate is always 480

I think people will most likely prefer paypal because of the stability it provides for the funds. A dollar sent from paypal is a dollar when it hits the recipients account. While in crypto a dollar could drop or increase by the time it gets to the recipient. This is just one advantage PayPal will Lord over crypto

I will take cryptocurrency wallet payment any day any time over PayPal for so many reasons. Some features of PayPal who are not supported in some countries. Like my country a PayPal account cannot receive money but can only send. In cryptocurrency you are in charge of your own money.

According to my own point of view, if I am ask crypt and PayPal which I will prefer, I will prefer PayPal, this is because PayPal is more popular and it is acceptable anywhere in the world, but not all country accept crypt currency, some believe crypt currency are scam

To me the easier the better! I know that PayPal account is very good to those countries where it is allowed but since it does not allow every country to access it i don't think i can rate it above crypto coin.
Crypto to be is the best since iam using it to access what i want.

I would go for crypto instead of PayPal. I would prefer cryptocurrency because it has prospects for value appreciation unlike PayPal that can depreciate in value as a result of fluctuation in value of currency determined by some economic indicices. Crypto could depreciate to but prospect for appreciation is high.
Post automatically merged:

I would go for crypto instead of PayPal. I would prefer cryptocurrency because it has prospects for value appreciation unlike PayPal that can depreciate in value as a result of fluctuation in value of currency determined by some economic indicices. Crypto could depreciate to but prospect for appreciation is high.

I prefer crypto Payment than PayPal, the money in PayPal is stable but in crypto, the value of that coin can pump hard and rise, thereby giving me more than the initial amount and besides PayPal isn't available to all country but crypto is universal

I have deal with both crypto and PayPal to receive and send transaction, crypto is very easy amongst the two to carry out transaction.

PayPal's policy is very strict and it's becoming an issue to carry out transaction on PayPal.

Bitcoin all the way. Because it very secure ,there can't be any form of hacking except if you give out your details. Bitcoin is easy and decentralized compare to PayPal. It will serve a better purpose of transactions by all means

I will prefer paypal payment. If I receive $10, it will always be $10 as long as I do not spend it. However, if I receive $10 worth crypto, and just in seconds value can go down and my $10 can become less than $1. There is a risk in receiving crypto payment. Further crypto transaction feels are also high compared to paypal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back