What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

depends on who i'm dealing with, but i'm usually using paypal for payments, not all platforms accept cryptocurrency as a payment, also when dealing with people you don't know, you should really avoid using crypto

With so many rules and regulations guiding PayPal, it makes it difficult for so many people to use it for their business transactions. Paypal is not available or it functions limited in some countries. With crypto you can do you business with ease as transactions on Cryptos is fast and easy to use.

Both payment methods are well-known: PayPal is a behemoth in the online payments industry, and bitcoin is frequently referred to as the currency of the future. Naturally, as international money transfer options, they've gotten a lot of attention.

Let's compare how they work, how much they cost, and how long it takes from send to receipt.

I use both. When I want money instantly, I use paypal, however, if I want to build my crypto asset, I use crypto payment. In fact I built my crypto asset by using crypto payment

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
Crypto currency does increase in values but PayPal is stable so therefore i prefer PayPal. But now PayPal is into crypto currency i think they are on same level...

yeah, use Crypto because I know that Paypal isn't available for your country, so work for what legal in your country and make money, enjoy them and your life xD :p
No matter if you withdraw them through Btc or Paypal, the important thing that they still money, and you can profit from them in your real life:);)
Laughs, you spoke well @Ani, we should work with any payment option that is favourable to us. Moreover all us money at last when converted in real life.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

I would prefer to use a cryto withdrawal instead of paypal because paypal is not that easy to withdraw in Nigeria but I can easily exchange my cryto.

Crypto and paypal, both are illegal here, but I am trying to figure how I can use these popular payment methods. If you work online you will have to use one of these payment processor

For me I prefer cryptocurrency for payment than paypal, because there is some countries that PayPal payment doesn't go through like here in Nigeria, so bitcoin transaction is very fast here to use for payment and it very very easy for transaction.

I will surely prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency other than PayPal because here in my country it is hard to receive payment via PayPal.

I will surely prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency other than PayPal because here in my country it is hard to receive payment via PayPal.
As long as things go this way around Cryptocurrency, I'll always choose it ahead of paypal. I don't choose what doesn't work for me ahead of the one that works for me.

Well for me I would prefer crypto currency, not because PayPal seems like a bad idea but because I don't know what's it like since it isn't supported over here also because of the volatility of crypto

To me even thou I have not engage in pay pal platform so I don't know much about the operation but I will prefer crypto and even give advice to others about cryptocurrency investment it is more lucrative that is profitable and it depends on how you work hard you earned harder some go on crypto transactions for day to day transactions for profit making and they are really enjoying.

I personally prefer to use the cryptocurrency as a method of payment because it allows you to have a certain degree of anonymity. This is good in ensuring that you information is safe and not leaked in any way.

I personally prefer to use the cryptocurrency as a method of payment because it allows you to have a certain degree of anonymity. This is good in ensuring that you information is safe and not leaked in any way.
When it comes to decentralization crypto offers you that. Paypal isn't decentralized, meaning third party can still have access to halting your transactions via paypal.

I would pick crypto anytime mainly cause am used to it and its kind of easy. Paypal at the other hand, am not used to and it does not fully function well in my country.

I tend to go for paypal because I am not very knowledgeable about cryptocurrency but it doesn't stop me earning bitcoin or bitcoincash because I have found an easy way to exchange them. I just swap my bitcoin for forumcoins and I can then exchange them for paypal or amazon gift vouchers.

I will always prefer cryptocurrency over paypal, even if paypal is supported in my country. Cryptocurrencies are not restricted to any specific countries or region. Cryptocurrencies do not require you to verify your account either.

PayPal is still the first choice in consumer's preferences for online payments,Bitcoin offers several advantages that could eventually allow the cryptocurrency to establish dominance. In terms of security,Bitcoin comes as strong as the established online payments platform, PayPal.
Paypal has a very strong security system reason why it is trusted globally,but the isue with paypal is that it is not acceptable in all countries and can be limited,but the cryptocurency has wider acceptability globally and can be used in wide range of variety of transactions.

with cryptocurrencies payment system it is true that it is almost available to use in all countries wether legalized or not. But most countries don't have the full paypal operation in their accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back