What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

I prefer to use crypto currency to PayPal. Because using PayPal, I might loss all my money if my PayPal account get suspended and they also have many strict rules and regulations. But crypto currency is easy to use. If you have coin in your offline wallet, you will have full control of your coin.

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto

In actuality, using PayPal may be even safer than using a check or your credit card or bank account to make a purchase. ... That's because credit card companies are more likely to approve a payment dispute and refund your money than a bank/debit card provider.

Cryptocurrency or PayPal withdrawal. I would choose cryptocurrency. For PayPal, they will take charges and some countries are not accepted by PayPal. For cryptocurrency, you can withdraw using Litecoin and also invest and trade on binance or you sell using the peer to peer feature there. So it is Crypto all the way.. Good luck!
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency or PayPal withdrawal. I would choose cryptocurrency. For PayPal, they will take charges and some countries are not accepted by PayPal. For cryptocurrency, you can withdraw using Litecoin and also invest and trade on binance or you sell using the peer to peer feature there. So it is Crypto all the way.. Good luck!

PayPal plans to support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin at first. You’ll be able to connect to your PayPal account to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Behind the scenes, Paxos takes care of trading and custody.

PayPal is still the best platform for consumers to get paid, unfortunately, PayPal is not in every countries. If PayPal can extend their services to Africa countries it will be a great gain for Africans especially Nigeria the government banned the use of cryptocurrency.

You can't compare paypal and crypto currency base on receiving payment. Because normally may people like to use that platform to receive all type of payment depending where I comes from. One thing i likr about it I that you can use it without any help of any one

When it comes to payment gateways online, not everyone can choose paypal as its preferred payment option for all online transactions. Paypal rejects some countries and accept the ones that seems good to them. And restrict the ones that is not worthy to use their service. But Cryptocurrency doesn't act like paypal, it is almost available in all the countries in the world. To receive payments from online merchants, send, store and withdraw to local banks. It makes those that falls adrift to use paypal to have means of taking their laboured income online. That has eased the panic from those that finds it difficult to take their payments made online, by taking through Cryptocurrency

I would prefer cryptocurrency payment to paypal,the ease of carrying out transaction is an edge.
And also paypal is not accepted in all countries,and this could bring some limitations.
The prospect of your crypto in your wallet appriciating is a plus to it,but the price can also depriciate as well.

Many times, I think that it is more profitable to earn in Cryptos since if you are lucky enough and the price rises, you have something extra. This could also go the other way but the good thing is that if you are patient enough, you won't have any losses.

Due to the restrictions on PayPal platforms like those of us from Nigeria,if we must transact through PayPal we have to use another country's PayPal to enable the transaction to be feasible.I prefer the crypto payment.

In a few days ago I would have said Paypal without a doubt, although I still opt for this platform I can also say that with the cryptographic platform I had a pleasant experience. That said I am in favor of both options as I learn a little more about crypto.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
If they should ask me many times I think I will always go for paypal payment, because it's verily easy to spend while purchasing goods online,and they never trick you on how to trade with it just to take their own charges.

I would prefer cryptocurrency payment to paypal,the ease of carrying out transaction is an edge.
And also paypal is not accepted in all countries,and this could bring some limitations.
The prospect of your crypto in your wallet appriciating is a plus to it,but the price can also depriciate as well.
Cryptocurrency payment method is general for the people. Paypal have some selected countries that can access its full features. Some countries aren't licensed to use the complete paypal account. That's why I'm opting for crypto over it.

Its definitely going to be crypto for me. I love the fact that 1dollar today can turn until 5 in the next couple of days. The world is really interesting.

I prefer Paypal; my country prohibited using Crypto, so no way to use and exchange them, but even that Paypal is still something more reliable and safe.

I prefer Paypal; my country prohibited using Crypto, so no way to use and exchange them, but even that Paypal is still something more reliable and safe.
Paypal might be reliable and more secured than crypto. But I prefer Cryptocurrency payment option than paypal. Their is no how I'll choose something that doesn't work for me over what works for me.

Using my country form of payment, I will rather go with crypto currency because PayPal do not allow Nigeria to receive money but can send money outside which is not fabourable , and paypal charges is much more than crypto currency.

Paypal might be reliable and more secured than crypto. But I prefer Cryptocurrency payment option than paypal. Their is no how I'll choose something that doesn't work for me over what works for me.
yeah, use Crypto because I know that Paypal isn't available for your country, so work for what legal in your country and make money, enjoy them and your life xD :p
No matter if you withdraw them through Btc or Paypal, the important thing that they still money, and you can profit from them in your real life:);)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back