What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

I prefer crypto payment rather than PayPal payments as of 2020 last year I open a PayPal account and I was to receive a huge amount of money but due to the charges by paper I had no choice than to revise back to my crypto wallet.

Receiving money by crypto is less expensive and is more faster compared to receiving money via PayPal I prefer cryptocurrency two people because of its efficiency and the less charges.

PayPal is use for transaction which you can use or decide not to with the help of other such as binance and many more. Cryptocurrency is a world wide currency that is generally accepted.

I think it's crypto for me. PayPal has lots of restrictions on its users. But Bitcoin also has its bad sides because of volatility, so you can loose a lot.
It doesn't mean you'll choose BTC when making transactions via Cryptocurrency. You can choose other lower coins like LTC or BCH then immediately you receive your coins you can immediately convert it to stable coin to avoid risk of losing its value.

Cryptocurrency have been my prefered option since day one I came into online earnings. Paypal isn't for all and I can't maul over that.

Between cryptocurrency and PayPal, I always choose PayPal. Who needs the trouble of PayPal if cryptocurrency is very available to that person? I will avoid PayPal and stick to cryptocurrency

I have not used PayPal to recieve payment because it's not available in my country but o have received payment online via the cryptocurrency. I find it very easy and fast way of receiving funds online. I read comments that PayPal's transaction fee is very high

Paypal is not in every country and you get a chance to loose your fund if you create a stealth account or something..Crypto Is decentralized

Between cryptocurrency and PayPal, I always choose PayPal. Who needs the trouble of PayPal if cryptocurrency is very available to that person? I will avoid PayPal and stick to cryptocurrency
You said you prefer PayPal at same time you made mentioned about the advantages of Cryptocurrency. Hmm, I'm simply confused about your selection.

Even though but of them aew good but i will prefer crypto because if the vast experience i have about while i don't have such on PayPal.

I'll prefer crypto simply because of PayPal withdrawal fees. I mean, imagine I have to make a withdrawal of $10 from bizdustry and PayPal would charge me $5 because of my withdrawal method ( I use card because of my country). I'm sure crypto charges won't be that high

I'll prefer crypto simply because of PayPal withdrawal fees. I mean, imagine I have to make a withdrawal of $10 from bizdustry and PayPal would charge me $5 because of my withdrawal method ( I use card because of my country). I'm sure crypto charges won't be that high
Hmm, I don't think PayPal charges are up to that for lower transactions. You'll be charged somewhere around $0.50-$0.60 and not $5.

Well I don't use either of the two but if i was to choice the one I preferred the most will be PayPal, the only issue is PayPal is not accepted in my own country and that is very painful because I wish it was and also because it hinders me from certain things.

I have come to really love receiving my payment through cryptocurrencies. I realize how much I was missing out on while using PayPal. It used to charge me a lot of fee that I don't get the full amount I worked hard for. But with cryptocurrencies, I just get my full amount of money.

I did not access to PayPal so far but i heard a lot of positive aspect and features of PayPal as it is used for international currencies in many countries. But i never used before so i recommend and chose crypto currencies between 2 options to get my transactions.
I use PayPal. Try it for yourself. It's so easy to join and use this kind of platform.

I also use cryptocurrency as a mode of transaction. I use it for trading cryptocurrency.

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??
A year ago I prefer to accept crypto than Paypal payment because at that time I was collecting crypto, if I accept PayPal then I have to buy crypto and will be charged a fee, but now I like both crypto and Paypal to accept payments.

I think I will prefer to have my money with PayPal payment service just because crypto currency exchange Business comes with a lot of Volatility that can make the money go lower

I think I will prefer to have my money with PayPal payment service just because crypto currency exchange Business comes with a lot of Volatility that can make the money go lower
Well , this is your choice and it is not bad but I want you to understand that it is the Volatility that makes cryptocurrency very profitable. This is why people use it . The only challenge is that you cannot predict whether it will rise up or fall .

I don't really know much about PayPal and its uses because it is not accepted in my location, in this case i considered cryptocurrency as the most preferable over here including me because of itS uses.

Cryptocurrency will always come before PayPal for me, cos PayPal is simply unavailable here in my country. I can't choose what's not available over available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back