What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

I prefer crypto to pay pal payment because in my country, pay pal is not available to use but i can easily trade crypto for cash.

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer. I prefer cryptocurrency that paypal because of the operational different. Crypto trade easily and cash out system is easy.

I am going to choose PayPal payments because it is easier to recall for a refund. Alexander if it happens that the seller does not deliver what they promise you can simply contact PayPal and they are going to reverse the fund back to your account.

Most people that are in a location in which they have full access to PayPal account will rather enjoy to receive their payments with PayPal than cryptocurrency because of the volatility except they purposely want to leave it in their wallet ,but here PayPal account is not accepted and only option is to receive payment with cryptocurrency.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
The leverage cryptocyrency payment platform gives is quit enormous,because apart from your coin value getting an appriciable vaue as time progreses,you can actually trade on your investment.And the fees are not that much compare to paypal.

PayPal is not really rampant over here, most people are likely to choose cryptocurrency over bitcoins because they can easily widraw cryptocurrency to local bank . That's the best over here

I do not know the modus operandi of the PayPal because I could not verify mine.. for now , I will prefer the PayPal payment option and I think that it is the best option.

I do not know the modus operandi of the PayPal because I could not verify mine.. for now , I will prefer the PayPal payment option and I think that it is the best option.
Make sure your country is supported first. I find out that reviews from people in the country on a simple Google search can help you with such information.

I'm my case, I can make payment but not receive it, which makes it just useless overall.

Even if you wake me up from sleep, I would choose crypto currencies any day any time. This is because PayPal is too strict and does not have good favorable terms .

Make sure your country is supported first. I find out that reviews from people in the country on a simple Google search can help you with such information.

I'm my case, I can make payment but not receive it, which makes it just useless overall.
The PayPal is based on demographics and it is not readily available and that Is the reason why I so much put my trust in cryptocurrency as a form of payment. It's simply the best way to go.

This are all nice payment method that most people will like to have, but for me I'll prefer the both of them, both of them are very important.

I like Coinbase and Coinpayments express checkout so money is debited from Coinbase or Coinpayments whitout headacke for sending acquirate amount of money to specific address every time. In informations of payments you just got address where money was send not Coinbase merchant name for case of Coinbase.

I prefer crypto to pay pal payment because in my country, pay pal is not available to use but i can easily trade crypto for cash.
That is one of the difficulty with the issue associated with paypal,because there are some region that is not included in their payment system,but the cryptocurency option is very much ok in our setting.

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?
I believe that cryptocurrency is more beneficial than PayPal as a payment method, in my personal opinion. This is because cryptocurrency gives me much more control over my money which is virtually non-existent in PayPal

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

I think big websites should have both payment methods because some people want to use PayPal but in some countries it is not working so both are necessary.

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto.
That's same to me, I also prefer cryptocurrency payment method than PayPal, my reason is because PayPal has a strict rules, you can get restricted for no good reason.

I would definitely prefer cryptocurrency payments because they are far much more flexible and I can collect them wherever I want no matter what. PayPal is restricted to a few countries.

I believe that cryptocurrency is more beneficial than PayPal as a payment method, in my personal opinion. This is because cryptocurrency gives me much more control over my money which is virtually non-existent in PayPal
The reason why some platforms may not likely choose cryptocurrency as their payment method is the high volatility which could easily make them lose subsistence amount of money if they have to hold when the market drops.

I would definitely prefer cryptocurrency payments because they are far much more flexible and I can collect them wherever I want no matter what. PayPal is restricted to a few countries.
That is what I am hoping to see. But it seems so many platforms do not prefer to offer both as a payment method but will rather be interesting to choose PayPal or cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back