What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

In my country direct deposit into PayPal account can't be withdraw due to restrictions by PayPal so I would choose crypto.

Lol!! I am not even going to think twice on this One. I will go with the cryptocurrencies payment straight. Why on earth should I even consider PayPal for anything payment?

Till today, PayPal is one payment processor that I still dread. Anything that concerns payment with PayPal always bring a problem for me. So, I will prefer payment with cryptocurrency

Well, here I don't really do have an option as I can't even access some PayPal account features. I can only send money through it but can't receive, so I think am okay with just cryptocurrency as it's also fast with low transaction fees

I prefer Crypto. PayPal is restricted in my country. Although a ban was placed on crypto earlier this year too but there's always a way to trap a rat.

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
For me the payment of my money into cryptocurency is a big plus for me,because of its advatage of value appriciation of the currency with time in the wallet,due to fluctuations in market alue.
Post automatically merged:

I totally prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. Even if I could get paid through PayPal, there's greater advantage for me in cryptocurrency, since I save my earnings.

This way, I can make more profits in the little I have.
For me the payment of my money into cryptocurency is a big plus for me,because of its advatage of value appriciation of the currency with time in the wallet,due to fluctuations in market alue.

Last edited:
I will prefer crytocurrency payment because of the ban placed on my country. We can't deal with PayPal anymore. The restriction has lasted over 4 years now.

I have only received payment online once via Paypal when I was working for a writing company. I didn't like their mode of payment because I didn't have a working PayPal account. I will always choose crypto.

Either one of them is fine, I prefer crypto because with that you can exchange and do different things with that. Even though you could purchase crypto with the funds you receive in your PayPal, either one is fine by me.

We know that not everyone can access paypal for transactions. Their are countries that is well adrift to use paypal for whatever transactions. Some countries are listed to transact around paypal why some are omitted. But when it comes to crypto transactions almost every country use Cryptocurrency to receive payments from online merchants. Also send, store, and sell Cryptos via some exchange platforms.

Between the two payment system which one do you prefer?

I sincerely prefer the paypal payment method. I always worked with them and they seemed much more comfortable and accessible than other methods, for me of course.

I sincerely prefer the paypal payment method. I always worked with them and they seemed much more comfortable and accessible than other methods, for me of course.
If you have cryptocurrency I can simply send you PayPal funds. I have $118 PayPal funds in my account just wasting because I am finding it difficult to get a legit crypto exchange partner to exchange with. Of you're in, then simply signal here then we'll go further to negotiate.

I actually prefer the crypto currency payment than the PayPal payment when it comes to earning , considering the amount I could gain from holding the amount I received as payment

If you have cryptocurrency I can simply send you PayPal funds. I have $118 PayPal funds in my account just wasting because I am finding it difficult to get a legit crypto exchange partner to exchange with. Of you're in, then simply signal here then we'll go further to negotiate.

I don't have crypto currencies ... and I work with paypal, meaning I prefer any payment in paypal, from any site :) you see that there are some sites that offer crypto exchange - paypal, of course with a certain fee.

I don't have crypto currencies ... and I work with paypal, meaning I prefer any payment in paypal, from any site :) you see that there are some sites that offer crypto exchange - paypal, of course with a certain fee.
The charges they instigate is very much whopping. I tried to exchange with a dude via Huobi global exchange app, but his rate per PayPal dollars isn't satisfiable. That's why I didn't exchange with me, because if I do I'll lose about $25 out of just $100.

The charges they instigate is very much whopping. I tried to exchange with a dude via Huobi global exchange app, but his rate per PayPal dollars isn't satisfiable. That's why I didn't exchange with me, because if I do I'll lose about $25 out of just $100.

it seems a lot to me to lose $ 25 to $ 100 ... you will definitely find a serious and legit user to change 1: 1 or at least $ 5-10 to say, but not $ 25.

it seems a lot to me to lose $ 25 to $ 100 ... you will definitely find a serious and legit user to change 1: 1 or at least $ 5-10 to say, but not $ 25.
Yeah, I'm looking for someone who will exchange for $5-$10, at least cover up the charges. Even before I receive the funds, PayPal charged me carelessly, I wouldn't lose all my funds for just charges. If not, I'll simply forget my cash on my PayPal wallet rest of my life.

Even if I was dreaming and someone gets to ask me this question, I would wake up and tell them crypto currencies are the way forward. I won't consider PayPal no matter what.

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto
The use of cryptocurency payment for me is actually the best option for my transaction,bcause oof the ease of carrying out the transaction and the low transaction fees most coin do charge,where one can easilly transfer or get his coin in a cheaper coin and do his transaction from there.
Post automatically merged:

I will always prefer crypto payment to PayPal payment because its very easy for me , i could use crypto payment to bypass high paypal fees by using crypto like tron , ripple and others with low fees i think , but PayPal fees are just discouraging i think because the mode of payment is complex when compared to crypto
The use of cryptocurency payment for me is actually the best option for my transaction,bcause oof the ease of carrying out the transaction and the low transaction fees most coin do charge,where one can easilly transfer or get his coin in a cheaper coin and do his transaction from there.

Though sometimes paypal are faster but I prefer to do my transaction on crypto currency because it can go to any location unlike PayPal which is not available in most location

I prefer to make use of Paypal to make payment online because it will require less calculation. Sometimes you have to calculate the amount of cryptocurrency you want to use to pay for the service or product you want to buy online. if care is not taken you can mistakenly send more than required amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back