What's new

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself

It better for one to challenge himself into doing or achieving something than to pressurize yourself into doing something. The aftermath effect of both actions are far different and apart
It is better for you to give yourself a challenge than pressuring yourself because pressuring only give you stress but challenging helps you to boost your moral your physical and also tacked your brain in order to get ideas to solve situations in life.

Indeed there is a difference between challenging one's self and putting unnecessary pressure on yourself, pressure usually arise when we compare ourselves with others, but challenging is a different thing it usually entails competition with oneself, past present and future

You need to challenge yourself to attempt in something you have never done, you also need to pressure yourself to perform well, perform efficiently. etc.

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself. The human mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.

Thumbs up for this post, a whole lot of people stress themselves just to measure up especially since the advent of social media where you see people flaunting their lifestyle and you start feeling you're not doing something right, this not only stresses you, but can lead to low self-esteem and depression.
Like they say not all that glitters is gold. People tend to let the kind of life styles they see on social media affect them, hence they end up being under pressure to make it as fast as the next person, that they might actually already be better than. Just because they saw a post

This is true but most times there you have to pressurise your self to make fast decisions and do what you need to do very fast ,so you don't run out of time and feel relaxed

It better for one to challenge himself into doing or achieving something than to pressurize yourself into doing something. The aftermath effect of both actions are far different and apart
Sometimes challenging is good, as it will have good impacts on your performance as well as results. But sometimes too much stress is also not good, you should also take care of your health and of your family.

It is good to challenge ourselves in business, it helps us to do more by creating new ways of solving problems but over pressurizing ourselves might makes us to commits a serious mistakes that might costs us our businesses.

When you are pressurising yourself you're forcing yourself to do something against your own will and against the right time, Pressure means force and sometimes forcing yourself can make you to do something at the wrong time.

Under no circumstances should you want to put an undue pressure on your self to succeed instead you should pit out healthy challenges and accomplish.

Whether you are changing yourself or you are pressurising yourself, I want us to know that whichever of them candy 21 growth and development but at the same time can be risky on someone

When you challenge yourself you will set positive goals will be focused and of course you can be able to achieve them but pressurizing yourself makes you to lose concentration.

I like challenging myself because I don't like working under pressure. The two are quite different. You are working to improve yourself when you challenge yourself. When you pressurize yourself, it shows that you are in a race to achieve something with somebody else, to be very honest this is not healthy for your progress.

Pressure is inevitable in ones life but the ability to manage it matters. When you can manage the pressure, it's good for you because you will come across pressure in our daily activities. Putting much effort to manage it is a very important

It is not a good thing or experience to always out oneself under unnecessary or avoidable pressure. But it is better to pick your challenges than to put yourself under a pressure that can ruin you

I like working in pressure. I also like challenging myself. When I work in pressure and when I challenge myself, there is nothing I cannot do (well, I am not talking about impossible things)

I think you are so right because I have been pressurising myself instead of challenging myself for a very long time now just to be able to earn money. This is the story of so many people that think that they are pushing themselves to their limit to achieve a certain goal but not knowing that what they are doing is pressurising themselves which is not good for the health.
It is well, there is a very thin line between challenging one self and just working under pressure, most persons today end up working under pressure, when they see their mates achieve a particular thing, they would want to get it too, they challenge themselves that They can also achieve it but in the end they start working under pressure like they have a timer to achieve that

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself. The human mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
That is also my take that humans have the need for being challenged. However, when the challenged is too stiff that it can put a pressure on my shoulder then I would prefer a lighter challenge. Think if every day the challenge is giving you pressure. That would be stressful.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
I like challenges and not being pressured also. To be pressured is so very stressful. I could not think and decide very well when I am in the midst of pressure. Challenges are good because you can learn many things. I do not want to be pressurized.

It is well, there is a very thin line between challenging one self and just working under pressure, most persons today end up working under pressure, when they see their mates achieve a particular thing, they would want to get it too, they challenge themselves that They can also achieve it but in the end they start working under pressure like they have a timer to achieve that
The thing is that it is not everybody that can walk under pressure as most people snap when they are being pressurized at their workplace. So it is more ideal for everyone to avoid being put under pressure so that they can be able to do their work in a good way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back