What's new

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself

Stress is very demanding and detrimental to health. Presently I challenge myself to learn new skills and to focus on my academic activities while at the same time, I put myself under pressure because I want to and I need to make ends meet in order to cater for my needs.

Both are very similar and an individual under pressure is likely to make mistakes along the line. However, there are some people that thrive and do well when they are pressured or challenged.

If you're putting pressure on yourself that is not necessary it makes you to lose focus in your business and not doing the right thing at the right time but if it's about challenging yourself is about setting a mark for yourself on what you need to achieve in your business and it is a good thing.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
Yes. Being challenged and pressurized are two different things.
Our minds and bodies can easily cope with challenges, but when it comes to pressure, it becomes an stress case.
We should try to avoid intense pressure that can put unnecessary strain on us.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
And that's one thing I hate...pressure!
It has a way of giving me this abnormal feeling plus stress.
Most times when I have a deadline to meet and it seems impossible, pressure increases and so does my stress level.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Being challenged and pressurized are two different things.
Our minds and bodies can easily cope with challenges, but when it comes to pressure, it becomes an stress case.
We should try to avoid intense pressure that can put unnecessary strain on us.
The two terms mean different things altogether. When you challenge yourself, you're trying to make sure you reach a desired goal, but when you pressurize yourself, you're forcing yourself to meet a target.

Last edited:
One thing that will eventually make you to be on your toes is the quest to always be ontop of your game,and that is as a result of constant improvement and innovation,withbthat in mind you will always be on the check for competition.

Personally, I believe that it's something that's going to make you get more positive results when you challenge your business or yourself into getting something done than putting pressure on yourself.

If you're putting more pressure on yourself than challenging yourself in your business you're only going to be distracted and losing focus as a result of the pressure which is why pressure is not important in businesses.

Aptly true but sadly the opposite is what we find out that's a common occurrence across the world today. Everyone wants to make it and very fast at that without even giving in to the basic demands of what's required.

Whenever you are trying to pick up a challenge it is only good that you inform yourself that you can only do to the best of your ability. It is very ok that you might fail but then you should pick up yourself again.

It is fine to challenge yourself but it is really bad to pressurize yourself. Pressurizing yourself involves being too hard on your own self. This is something that is bad for health.

It is fine to challenge yourself but it is really bad to pressurize yourself. Pressurizing yourself involves being too hard on your own self. This is something that is bad for health.
I agree with your perspective. Pressurizing yourself might make you commit costly mistakes that could have easily been avoided if you were working under normal conditions.

Challenge your self is better than pressurize your self.when you challenge your self, you think of what next to do for survive. When you pressurize your self, you cause more problems for your self. This will make things hard for you.

If you are into enterpreneurship and you are used to putting unnecessary pressure on yourself then you are even reducing your chances of being successful. This is because it is going to reduce the amount of your focus which is very important.

Well I know most people that actually gain a lot from doing that because they actually motivate themselves to actually work more and also to gain more

Well I know most people that actually gain a lot from doing that because they actually motivate themselves to actually work more and also to gain more
Motivating yourself is better than putting yourself under unnecessary pressure. You're bound to make mistakes while working under pressure and this might affect the productivity of your business at the end.

There's a huge difference between pressurizing yourself and challenging yourself. When you give yourself a particular goal to be attained within a time frame and you're working towards achieving diligently without the do or die work rate. Then, it's a challenge

People often mistake one for the other, challenging and presurizing oneself is totally different challenging yourself is trying to bring out the better version of yourself, trying to be better than you were at the start. While pressue involves force, pushing yourself to the extreme, setting unrealistic goals. Pressure is bad, it leads to breakdowns.

I actually don't know why people pressure themselves ,not knowing that things would be more better ,in life ,I think there are so many amount of stress people pass through and no need to pressure yourself because things is going bto get better

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back