Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself

Caali

**hungry**
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$10.0000USD
Biznotes
Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
Thumbs up for this post, a whole lot of people stress themselves just to measure up especially since the advent of social media where you see people flaunting their lifestyle and you start feeling you're not doing something right, this not only stresses you, but can lead to low self-esteem and depression.

People often mistake one for the other, challenging and presurizing oneself is totally different challenging yourself is trying to bring out the better version of yourself, trying to be better than you were at the start. While pressue involves force, pushing yourself to the extreme, setting unrealistic goals. Pressure is bad, it leads to breakdowns.

I always challenge myself to get into higher place. Why should I pressurise myself? When I know am gonna be great. I always look for challenge. I challenge myself to become great in life. I don't need to pressurise myself

To be fair to your topic there is a very thin line separating challenging and pressuring that sometimes you cannot distinguish one from the other anymore especially when there is a snag that is unexpected. But you are right. You have to challenge yourself and not to pressure. But then again when the business is on the downtrend how do you challenge yourself to mitigate the impending losses and how do you pressure yourself in mitigating the losses. Can you give one good example?

Yes if your mind work then you will be better and will satisfy with everything, similarly if you are playing cricket your mind works more than your ability, when we need to stay there and pressure will chnage your mind and you do mistakes and lost. So we should stable and strong our minds rather pressurize

A man is always get successful who the challenges and I always challenge myself to get into higher place. Why should I pressurize myself? When I know am gonna be great. I always look for challenge.

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself. The human mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.

That's true, challenge yourself will give you room to learn, it will not makes you to be envy, it will give you more reason to be consistent, but when you are pressurized, you will not concentrate, you will not do your best, you will not work happily.

You're right. You will only have a harder time achieving what you want to achieve when you force and pressure yourself. You first need to know your capacity and boundaries so that you can use that as motivation and ichallenge yourself to excel. It's okay even if you progress slowly, the important thing is that you excel. It moves better when you do not feel pressure and stress on the body.

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself. The human mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.

Yes, you should have goals and standards for your life, but beating yourself up for mistakes will only set you back. Putting too much pressure on yourself only adds stress to your life, which can easily lead to a nervous breakdown.

You're right. You will only have a harder time achieving what you want to achieve when you force and pressure yourself. You first need to know your capacity and boundaries so that you can use that as motivation and ichallenge yourself to excel. It's okay even if you progress slowly, the important thing is that you excel. It moves better when you do not feel pressure and stress on the body.
Thank you ts

Stress is very painful and bad thing for the mantle health, i always advise my friends not to take stress and try to learn the methods to tackle the problems with peaceful mind. Because a person with stressfull mind can't work effectively for successful life.

The more you challenge yourself and succeed, the greater your confidence in your ability to do it again next time. Challenge doesn't just help you grow your skills and knowledge, it helps you grow your belief that you can. After years as a professional malcontent, Curt Rosengren discovered the power of passion.

Every activities have the possibility of been a challenge or pressure to us depending on what kind of motivation and the willpower that we have.
When we see activities as challenge, we tend to be much focus on the end result as we expect a soothing reward in the end but it can at the same time turn out to be pressure if we lost focus/reason for it existence and thus lacks motivation to keep going. At this point the mind will be pressured because we don't have reasons to keep the fire burning

Challenges helps an individual achieve great things. Human faces challenges everyday. Its is what makes us who we are. While pressurizing ourselves leads us to doing what we never expected. Like getting involved in criminal activity. Being in pressure is a very dangerous situation.

For me I don't think there's a difference between both, if you challenging yourself you are setting a timeline you are setting a record and you aiming to break that record isn't that the same as pressurising yourself?
Challenging yourself is good once In While though.

This is tu
True and pressure is never considered to be a good thing, however there are some people that actually tend to work better under pressure than they do in the regular circumstances where they have more time and are more relaxed. In fact, in some cases you will notice that these situations tend to make people more focused and therefore the pressure may actually be a good thing for their productivity.

I think you are so right because I have been pressurising myself instead of challenging myself for a very long time now just to be able to earn money. This is the story of so many people that think that they are pushing themselves to their limit to achieve a certain goal but not knowing that what they are doing is pressurising themselves which is not good for the health.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back