What's new

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself

The thing is that it is not everybody that can walk under pressure as most people snap when they are being pressurized at their workplace. So it is more ideal for everyone to avoid being put under pressure so that they can be able to do their work in a good way.
Very true, there are certain persons that when under pressure, you would not even notice because of how well they are able to manage and control their emotions. While others like you rightly said let their emotions run wild under pressure.

Very true, there are certain persons that when under pressure, you would not even notice because of how well they are able to manage and control their emotions. While others like you rightly said let their emotions run wild under pressure.
Like me for example I cannot work under pressure as if the work becomes too much and the pressure becomes too much for me, I start fidgeting and before you know it I'll be making avoidable mistakes and how it will become very clumsy for me so I do not like any job that put too much pressure on me.

Challenging ones self is very good than pressurizing oneself. It's better to look at something and setup a target to meet the goals than pressurizing oneself to meet it at all cost no matter the consequences. I think that's bad though

Like me for example I cannot work under pressure as if the work becomes too much and the pressure becomes too much for me, I start fidgeting and before you know it I'll be making avoidable mistakes and how it will become very clumsy for me so I do not like any job that put too much pressure on me.
Its better to avoid than face the results. This is why so persons get into trouble in most business, before getting the job they might have agreed that they can work under pressure, and in reality they are not equal to the task.

For me it is an intervention between both conceptions , challenging if we view what we do positively and pressurizing if we see it negatively anyway we should take breaks from time to time .

I feel that pushing myself is the most effective way to develop myself. If you stop pushing yourself to achieve personal objectives, you will ultimately reach a plateau and see no progress.

People often mistake one for the other, challenging and presurizing oneself is totally different challenging yourself is trying to bring out the better version of yourself, trying to be better than you were at the start. While pressue involves force, pushing yourself to the extreme, setting unrealistic goals. Pressure is bad, it leads to breakdowns.
Most persons say the like it when they are under pressure to do their job,that it gives them the extra push to perform.But pressure does'nt go well for me,because it does'nt give me that condusive environment to think properly and to be creative.

Its better to avoid than face the results. This is why so persons get into trouble in most business, before getting the job they might have agreed that they can work under pressure, and in reality they are not equal to the task.
So many businesses have use that terminology to hoodwink server job seekers including highly stressful jobs all in the name of being able to work under pressure. I would never advise anyone to take a job that has that can of a catchy phrase telling you that you must be able to work under pressure because those kind of abuse that are actually not looking for an employee but a servant or a slave.

So many businesses have use that terminology to hoodwink server job seekers including highly stressful jobs all in the name of being able to work under pressure. I would never advise anyone to take a job that has that can of a catchy phrase telling you that you must be able to work under pressure because those kind of abuse that are actually not looking for an employee but a servant or a slave.
There are lots of employers out there, that are like this, they over stress their employees to the point that they might not have much time to themselves. I have once experience this before. Even when sick, i had to do my job.

You are quite correct my friend. This is the major reason why most people are depressed. They consistently compare themselves to other individuals.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that's why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you've placed,also when you challenge yourself, you become happy and true to the goals you set, because they are achievable and have a good deadline

One thing I have told myself that I will never do is to measure myself with other people's success but I have dished out solid plans for success.

When one challenges oneself it is usually healthy,daring oneself to achieve greater heights, unlike when under pressure which is a sign of being desperate which is not healthy for the total well being of a person.

I have challenged myself in getting higher in a business, and also achieve something good in a business, I actually try to work hard to earn money.

They are two different aspects of life. We can't challenge ourselves behind our capabilities. Such actions put pressure on us and makes things difficult for us.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.

Seriously, they are two different things when you are comparing challenging yourself and pressurizing yourself because when it comes to challenging yourself you're doing it with facts that will be used to influence you.

I would prefer challenging yourself to pressuring yourself because your mental health could be at stake,but setting realistic goals will help you better.

Individuals frequently error one for the various other, difficult as well as pressurizing oneself is actually completely various difficult on your own is actually attempting to draw out the much a lot better variation of on your own, attempting to be actually much a lot better compared to you were actually at the beginning. While pressure includes pressure, pressing on your own to the severe, establishing impractical objectives. Stress misbehaves, it results in break downs.

Our mind was designed to be challenged, not pressurized and that’s why you often suffer stress because of the intense pressure you’ve placed on your mind and body. Pressurizing yourself causes a big strain for you.
factual statement
our mind is not meant to be pressured ,yes why we often suffer stress because of the intense of pressure,pressure plays a very bad role in us ,pressuring your self can only lead to depression

Challenging your self and putting pressure on yourself are 2 different things And must not be confused. Challenge yields success and pressure yields everything negative

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back