What's new

Challenging yourself vs pressurizing yourself

People often mistake one for the other, challenging and presurizing oneself is totally different challenging yourself is trying to bring out the better version of yourself, trying to be better than you were at the start. While pressue involves force, pushing yourself to the extreme, setting unrealistic goals. Pressure is bad, it leads to breakdowns.
That is acually true,because most of the times,one would think he is putting up a challange on himself by wanting to meet up with some target,but not knowing that he is presurising himself.

I usually challenge myself, but I never pose a big challenge to myself when I know that I would never be able to become successful after accepting the challenge.

Pressurizing yourself will always lead to destruction or loosing your business and investment but instead you can challenge yourself that you can do it and try focusing on the particular task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back