What's new

Celo Token

Its also my first experience, and I've seen the wrong side if it. I started with heavy loss, no problem, i learned about the risk and invested the amount of money i can afford to lose.
This is a mistake many people did not avoid. Thankfully, I only invested what was extra money to me, and I was able to cut my losses earlier on. Now I'm trying to learn day trading.

You're the only woman in this forum that took that plunge off, to invest on Cryptocurrency hoping that it will yield profit. Surely it will yield when we stay calm.
In another forum they asked if at some point the price of cryptocurrencies was going to go up. I don't know when, maybe many months or in the short term, but I am sure this will change in our favor.

In another forum they asked if at some point the price of cryptocurrencies was going to go up. I don't know when, maybe many months or in the short term, but I am sure this will change in our favor.
Its good you relied, 'you don't know. Cos it is hard to capture what the future prices of the coins will be in the future. Its good to be optimistic that's all.

Its good you relied, 'you don't know. Cos it is hard to capture what the future prices of the coins will be in the future. Its good to be optimistic that's all.
Can you imagine? if we do not maintain that positive attitude and take action to achieve our goals, everything would be a disaster, sadness and even despair. It is better to keep calm and maintain optimism.

Regardless research or not , most of the new coins once you have invested in them and they have risen significantly sell certain percentage and keep the rest
That's been safe indeed. Because like I said, some and most of the coins we see nowadays are just poocoins with the sole aim of the founders to let the coin pump to collect their profit and go away

That's been safe indeed. Because like I said, some and most of the coins we see nowadays are just poocoins with the sole aim of the founders to let the coin pump to collect their profit and go away
That's true , it is more reason why as an investor you shouldn't put in your money into them for a long time because they don't pump forever and their dumping is usually massive.

One need to be very careful as to when you put in to buy a particular cryptocurrency asset so as not to suffer loses. You really need to look at the optics very closely these days before investing
Sure, we shouldn't do anytime that will hamper our capital invested around crypto. That's why we shouldn't be too curious as the market is going sombre.

One need to be very careful as to when you put in to buy a particular cryptocurrency asset so as not to suffer loses. You really need to look at the optics very closely these days before investing
That's just it, this days I'm just cautious when it comes to investing in Cryptocurrency. I choose those coins that got potentials already, invest what i can afford.

Today we are more vigilant, which leads us to carefully analyze each cryptocurrency. This should always be done, but as everything was on the rise it was not taken into account. Now with the fluctuations anything can happen.

I am just hearing about CELO token for the first time. Recently, there are many newly introduced coin and token to the cryptocurrency markets making it difficult for people to differentiate the real tokens from the fake ones.

I am just hearing about CELO token for the first time. Recently, there are many newly introduced coin and token to the cryptocurrency markets making it difficult for people to differentiate the real tokens from the fake ones.
It is true what you describe, there are as many tokens as possibilities of being legitimate or fraudulent. As the cryptocurrency situation fluctuates, I continue to investigate this and other tokens.

Prior to reading this thread, I had never heard of CELO? is it just a crypto token or a crypto currency? Well, you might ask what's the difference. There is a big difference

I also have to do my own personal research to find out more, if it is a nice cryptocurrency with the highest potential that will be accepted in the modern society ,then there is nothing for us to be panic about because it will have progress

Prior to reading this thread, I had never heard of CELO? is it just a crypto token or a crypto currency? Well, you might ask what's the difference. There is a big difference
I would love to know the difference between a cryptographic token and a cryptographic coin. Although I can research, if you describe it to me it would be good for me. The truth is that apart from what I have researched I want to know the pros and cons of "Celo".

CELO coin is included into Binance as I have seen these days so it remains possible to purchase CELO coin with Payeer using Binance account. Price is 2,21 $ but it can keep increasind day after day so it seems time to start trading CELO coin at binance.

CELO coin is included into Binance as I have seen these days so it remains possible to purchase CELO coin with Payeer using Binance account. Price is 2,21 $ but it can keep increasind day after day so it seems time to start trading CELO coin at binance.
Excellent @saousen5765, at this moment I just saw it increase, as it is at 2.38 US$. I look forward to see what happens and its evolution. I have been doing some research and getting info from a family member and I think things may improve.

To be very honest with you this is the first time I am going to hear about it. I am going to give it a trial offer reading some reviews about it to know how it works. I can set aside a certain time to explore the token.

A common rule and principle will should not always be in a hurry to forget is to always try and be patient to buy the dips in any coin be it a new coin or already established coin. It's always safer that way

To be very honest with you this is the first time I am going to hear about it. I am going to give it a trial offer reading some reviews about it to know how it works. I can set aside a certain time to explore the token.
Excellent @kayode10 , I understand from your posts that you know more about cryptocurrencies than I do, I would appreciate what you can contribute according to your research.
A common rule and principle will should not always be in a hurry to forget is to always try and be patient to buy the dips in any coin be it a new coin or already established coin. It's always safer that way
It is a piece of advice that I have been given and I try to keep it in mind, since I am taking my first steps I try to learn from the more experienced ones. I also understand that this should be applied in all currencies, to obtain the expected result.

I haven't heard of this token before and I don't think I can even put my money in any new projects at the moment in the crypto currency exchange Business. The market is somehow bleaky and one really need to be careful with the happening in the market

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back