What's new

Celo Token

Very interesting what you describe about luno, I have read information about this wallet and apparently it meets many requirements that others do not. I think that the case of the CELO wallet offers a different alternative to other wallets, it is a question of time and verify if it is maintained or disappears.

There are indeed many tokens in existence today, and we cannot review them all. Personally I have too few to evaluate, so I discard and add new ones. I hope as you describe that CELO is not a ppoocoi
Well, there are some poocoins that are only meant to be around for a very short period of time just for the purpose of making huge profits out of it by the owners of such Coin after a dip and thy just dump it

This is my first time of hearing about this token and from what you have said it seems feasible then, but still one has to do his own research prior to any investment

I never heard about such Token like CELO. Maybe it is languishing in the lower level side if coinmarketcap table. I'll take my time to see if its a tradable token or not.
Ok @GIFTMICHAEL , I will wait for your evaluation and we will share our opinions. It may be good or not, but I like its features, like any investment, before making a decision you have to evaluate and follow up.
Well, there are some poocoins that are only meant to be around for a very short period of time just for the purpose of making huge profits out of it by the owners of such Coin after a dip and thy just dump it
I understand @Kelly5, yesterday when you posted, I read about it to understand your post, in the case of the CELO anything can happen. in the meantime I will be attentive and if I can take advantage of it, I will!

This is my first time of hearing about this token and from what you have said it seems feasible then, but still one has to do his own research prior to any investment
You're right. One must on his part do their own research and analysis on these coins so as not to see yourself in the other side of things. When you're satisfied of your findings, then you decide

What I described in the thread, was something I read and researched, but not in depth, that's why I brought the information, for those more experienced to give me an opinion and suggestions. Also to share with all members, I hope you can share what you have researched and your thoughts.

Regardless research or not , most of the new coins once you have invested in them and they have risen significantly sell certain percentage and keep the rest

One thing have come to understand about crypto currency is that there will always be a new coin or token...it's plenty there are hundreds you probably don't know about so just study one u want and invest in it ........cause if you decided to follow all you would get tired , coins come out almost everyday ....so just check on the ones with good Dev,community etc
It is true, every day a new crypto appears, however in view of my interest I posted this thread, to understand something more about them. For now I consider that I don't know much about cryptocurrencies and I like to learn from the opinions of more experienced people. For example I just found out that CELO and DAI have been integrated. Something I did not know.
Regardless research or not , most of the new coins once you have invested in them and they have risen significantly sell certain percentage and keep the rest
I believe that what you describe is the main idea of such an investment, to wait for it to go up and withdraw a certain amount of money as profit. At least that is something I think I am clear about.

It is true, every day a new crypto appears, however in view of my interest I posted this thread, to understand something more about them. For now I consider that I don't know much about cryptocurrencies and I like to learn from the opinions of more experienced people. For example I just found out that CELO and DAI have been integrated. Something I did not know.

I believe that what you describe is the main idea of such an investment, to wait for it to go up and withdraw a certain amount of money as profit. At least that is something I think I am clear about.
Yeah , that's the strategy of trading and making money safely on cryptocurrency. If you are convince with celo you can invest.

Yeah , that's the strategy of trading and making money safely on cryptocurrency. If you are convince with celo you can invest.
If I am in, I invested a small amount and I will see what happens. Anyway, these days there is a lot of fluctuation, I was waiting for it to go down and it already did, now I just have to wait.

If I am in, I invested a small amount and I will see what happens. Anyway, these days there is a lot of fluctuation, I was waiting for it to go down and it already did, now I just have to wait.
If you are Investing like $50, don't Invest it once , start with $20 or $10 then watch the market it going to dip more or pump before you know what to do.

If you are Investing like $50, don't Invest it once , start with $20 or $10 then watch the market it going to dip more or pump before you know what to do.
No, that's why I said small amount, only $10 since I don't have total confidence. I am not going to risk a higher amount for now, I will observe and then decide what to do. Thank you very much for your advice @ahmedo24 and stay tuned.

No, that's why I said small amount, only $10 since I don't have total confidence. I am not going to risk a higher amount for now, I will observe and then decide what to do. Thank you very much for your advice @ahmedo24 and stay tuned.
Good one , I will be waiting for updates from you as regards, I can't invest now in any coin because most of the coins I am holding are in the dip just waiting for recovery.

Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?
Nice idea bringing this up . Actually they are already lots of crypto coins and lot more to come . Honestly this is the first time am hearing about the celo coin but I will definitely go to read more about it.

Good one , I will be waiting for updates from you as regards, I can't invest now in any coin because most of the coins I am holding are in the dip just waiting for recovery.
You can be sure that any information, I will leave it here. If you get to know something important about it, I would also love you to leave your comment. I know you know more about cyptocurrencies than I do.
Nice idea bringing this up . Actually they are already lots of crypto coins and lot more to come . Honestly this is the first time am hearing about the celo coin but I will definitely go to read more about it.
Well, if after reading you want to share your impressions with me, I would like to. I am just learning about cryptocurrencies, taking my first steps, but I was told about it and it caught my attention like no other.

I'm sorry dear, but I didn't know this token before. However I have seen now that CELO is currently worth $ 2.84.
But I ask: does it use the Blockchain service?
Thank you.

@Sariana23, the Celo token you're talking about is of two type. The Celo USD (CUSD) which is ranked at 386 in the coinmarketcap. And the main Celo coin which is ranked 70th in the coinmarketcap, the value is worth $3.73 at the moment.

I'm sorry dear, but I didn't know this token before. However I have seen now that CELO is currently worth $ 2.84.
But I ask: does it use the Blockchain service?
Thank you.
Yes @alberello75 , I also read concerning that information and if it uses the CELO Blockchain . And don't worry I was not aware of it either.
@Sariana23, the Celo token you're talking about is of two type. The Celo USD (CUSD) which is ranked at 386 in the coinmarketcap. And the main Celo coin which is ranked 70th in the coinmarketcap, the value is worth $3.73 at the moment.
That's right @GIFTMICHAEL , at the time you read that information, it was valued at that time, now it is at 3.60 US$, and something I also read that it works with CELO Euro (CEUR).

I I didn't know that they are different celo coin, I only know of celo no knowledge on celo USD or celo euro , I wouldn't know if they have different value or they are even stable coins . I know celo to be withim the range of $3.6 to $4.

I I didn't know that they are different celo coin, I only know of celo no knowledge on celo USD or celo euro , I wouldn't know if they have different value or they are even stable coins . I know celo to be withim the range of $3.6 to $4.
The CELO usd and euro are stable currencies. You know that two days ago I think they integrated DAI with CELO. And another novelty is that the OPERA browser has incorporated or will incorporate the wallet directly in its page.

Makes sense though. You out in some amount of money first and get to see how things go or will turn out. Then buy the dip if it still goes down in price and watch and see for the rest of the investment period

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back