What's new

Celo Token

Seriously with what the happening with cryptocurrency right now I'm not really that upcoming in investing in coins that I don't really understand which makes it a definitive decision for me to just invest in the ones that I already know.

Sure, we shouldn't do anytime that will hamper our capital invested around crypto. That's why we shouldn't be too curious as the market is going sombre.
Yes, this instability has been going on for a long time, which has created a great discouragement among many investors, but I think it will pass at any moment. You can investigate and observe, but above all remain calm and very cautious.
Seriously with what the happening with cryptocurrency right now I'm not really that upcoming in investing in coins that I don't really understand which makes it a definitive decision for me to just invest in the ones that I already know.
Of course and I think you make a good choice, even many have their coins in USDT, as a precaution and just analyze the market. When they make the decision they go for the already known ones.

I am very calm @Sariana23 for what us going on around Cryptocurrency. I'm still investing even when their is sucking down. I believe the future might make me earn better.
That's right, the idea is to be quiet and calm, we are sure that in the future we will see the fruits of this investment. I am also calm although I have my investment there which goes up and down, in the future I hope to receive my acceptable profits.

That's right, the idea is to be quiet and calm, we are sure that in the future we will see the fruits of this investment. I am also calm although I have my investment there which goes up and down, in the future I hope to receive my acceptable profits.
That's whst makes crypto reliable than gambling. If you can wait for some time, your investment will gear up, as long as you're investing at the right time.

That's whst makes crypto reliable than gambling. If you can wait for some time, your investment will gear up, as long as you're investing at the right time.
It is correct, although the truth is that this first experience I have had with cryptocurrencies has not been the best for me. I keep calm hoping that things will improve in the short term and verify the benefit of this.

Indeed, for now we are on a bearish streak as you describe, however the advantages this one offers with smartphones caught my attention, and that's why I posted the thread. Also to see if anyone has experimented with CELO.
I have. Never heard of this coin before though but then again there are so many coins out there that we do not know about yet. CELO in some ways, i think its abit similar to that of pi coin that its currently on its way (still in the minning stage). The use of smartphone makes it more unique, and i believe it is also eco system friendly

I have. Never heard of this coin before though but then again there are so many coins out there that we do not know about yet. CELO in some ways, i think its abit similar to that of pi coin that its currently on its way (still in the minning stage). The use of smartphone makes it more unique, and i believe it is also eco system friendly
So far I have not read anything about the pi coin, I must do some research on it. As you describe there are many coins, that we have no idea they exist, these with time can survive or disappear. In the case of Celo, what called my attention the most are the benefits with the telephone, but I have read about other currencies that have similar benefits but with email.

I once received this coin from dime Forum as payment but had to exchange it , I think it is only available on coinbase , I don't know much about it.
This coin should be available on Binance as CEL. I once confused it with CELER, but I've yet to do any research on it. I follow some analysts on Twitter but yet to see them do any promotion of this coin.

I have heard of this token before and I have also heard and seen a lot of positive reviews about it. I think its a matter of time before people begin to adopt and use it

This coin should be available on Binance as CEL. I once confused it with CELER, but I've yet to do any research on it. I follow some analysts on Twitter but yet to see them do any promotion of this coin.
That's right, it's on Binance ! it's not much talked about, I even found out about it because it was recommended to me and so I did the research.
I have heard of this token before and I have also heard and seen a lot of positive reviews about it. I think its a matter of time before people begin to adopt and use it
Among the things I have read about it, it has as you say many positive reviews, who knows what will happen, but it is not too much to be aware. It can surprise at any time.

That's right, it's on Binance ! it's not much talked about, I even found out about it because it was recommended to me and so I did the research.

Among the things I have read about it, it has as you say many positive reviews, who knows what will happen, but it is not too much to be aware. It can surprise at any time.
I would have invested in it, but now is a time to be very careful with your money. The uncertainty of Bitcoin makes me want to stay in the too ten coins or even better stable coins.

I would have invested in it, but now is a time to be very careful with your money. The uncertainty of Bitcoin makes me want to stay in the too ten coins or even better stable coins.
Well on the contrary now is the best period to buy crypto ,because they are quite affordable now. Those who believe in crypto sees this period as the best period to use crypto.

I invested at one time and doubled the amount, but now I have it in stable currency. I will wait a little longer, as we are with a lot of fluctuation and I just need to earn, like everyone who has something in cryptocurrencies.

Actually this the first time am seeing this thread about this site or forum and I hope it's something easy. Actually from your own research it seems feasible and I think I can read more about it too.

Actually this the first time am seeing this thread about this site or forum and I hope it's something easy. Actually from your own research it seems feasible and I think I can read more about it too.
We are referring to a cryptographic currency. Create the thread looking for opinions of members who know about it, or have read something for or against this crypto, but it is still true what you describe, we must continue to investigate.

It is correct, although the truth is that this first experience I have had with cryptocurrencies has not been the best for me. I keep calm hoping that things will improve in the short term and verify the benefit of this.
Its also my first experience, and I've seen the wrong side if it. I started with heavy loss, no problem, i learned about the risk and invested the amount of money i can afford to lose.

The coin is available on Binance , it is not bad in performance and it has the tendency to pump when the market is fully recovered.

Its also my first experience, and I've seen the wrong side if it. I started with heavy loss, no problem, i learned about the risk and invested the amount of money i can afford to lose.
Well then we are on the same team, I still keep calm, because as you know we knew the risks. I hope that at the end of the year, I will see the positive side of the story.

Well then we are on the same team, I still keep calm, because as you know we knew the risks. I hope that at the end of the year, I will see the positive side of the story.
You're the only woman in this forum that took that plunge off, to invest on Cryptocurrency hoping that it will yield profit. Surely it will yield when we stay calm.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back