Celo Token

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?

There are generally thousands of new crypto currency steaming up but it might not be profitable as the crypto market is generally facing a bearish run.

There are generally thousands of new crypto currency steaming up but it might not be profitable as the crypto market is generally facing a bearish run.
Indeed, for now we are on a bearish streak as you describe, however the advantages this one offers with smartphones caught my attention, and that's why I posted the thread. Also to see if anyone has experimented with CELO.

Indeed, for now we are on a bearish streak as you describe, however the advantages this one offers with smartphones caught my attention, and that's why I posted the thread. Also to see if anyone has experimented with CELO.
Okay, I will add this to my wallet to take a closer look at it but for now, I want to take time to study shiba inu, I heard it's a great coin for those willing to scalp on crypto.

I’ve been hearing many things about coin and token and i wish I could invest in everything but it’s not actually possible.I will have to choose the only one that are important and leave the rest

Okay, I will add this to my wallet to take a closer look at it but for now, I want to take time to study shiba inu, I heard it's a great coin for those willing to scalp on crypto.
I am also studying shiba inu , as well as celo. They should be evaluated and not do what others do, as the capital should be tried to increase and not decrease.
I’ve been hearing many things about coin and token and i wish I could invest in everything but it’s not actually possible.I will have to choose the only one that are important and leave the rest
You are absolutely right, I think it is impossible to invest in all cryptocurrencies. But my attention is drawn to invest in the one most important one, what do you think this cryptocurrency is?

I once received this coin from dime Forum as payment but had to exchange it , I think it is only available on coinbase , I don't know much about it.

I once received this coin from dime Forum as payment but had to exchange it , I think it is only available on coinbase , I don't know much about it.
I was evaluating your point, there is currently Binance , OKEx , Upbit , KuCoin , and Coinbase . I am interested to know more about it, I have been reading various information about it. I will wait to see what happens.

I was evaluating your point, there is currently Binance , OKEx , Upbit , KuCoin , and Coinbase . I am interested to know more about it, I have been reading various information about it. I will wait to see what happens.
I think what you need to Check the all time high of this coin, the current price is arround $4 so if it has potential you can invest in it.

I am also studying shiba inu , as well as celo. They should be evaluated and not do what others do, as the capital should be tried to increase and not decrease.

You are absolutely right, I think it is impossible to invest in all cryptocurrencies. But my attention is drawn to invest in the one most important one, what do you think this cryptocurrency is?
Shiba is actually a good coin, like I said earlier the binance platform in my country, shiba was one of the major coins they were all talking about during the recess in the market.

I think what you need to Check the all time high of this coin, the current price is arround $4 so if it has potential you can invest in it.
Yes, I have already evaluated the historical maximum, if I remember correctly it is $6 in the time it has been active. For now I am still evaluating, today it has been fluctuating like all crypto, but not as much as others.

I have read many news about celo and I believe that it is quite a good coin worth investing in. I have plans to invest in it when I have spare fund especially now that the market is down
Post automatically merged:

I have read many news about celo and I believe that it is quite a good coin worth investing in. I have plans to invest in it when I have spare fund especially now that the market is down

Yes, I have already evaluated the historical maximum, if I remember correctly it is $6 in the time it has been active. For now I am still evaluating, today it has been fluctuating like all crypto, but not as much as others.
If the coin all time high value was $6 and it currently trading at $4.2 it show that it didn't crash as such and it recovering fast. The coin has potential to hit $10 if market bounce back.

Yes, I have been reading a lot about it today, and I feel tempted but I hope that other members like you, who have invested or have knowledge will share it with me.
If the coin all time high value was $6 and it currently trading at $4.2 it show that it didn't crash as such and it recovering fast. The coin has potential to hit $10 if market bounce back.
Ok, so I read it right, my brother invested, doubled the amount and passed them to the CELO wallet that comes with the Opera browser. also this wallet can be downloaded on the desktop or on the phone. But to transfer only with the phone number can be done, I have not done anything like that, but it calls my attention.

Yes, I have been reading a lot about it today, and I feel tempted but I hope that other members like you, who have invested or have knowledge will share it with me.

Ok, so I read it right, my brother invested, doubled the amount and passed them to the CELO wallet that comes with the Opera browser. also this wallet can be downloaded on the desktop or on the phone. But to transfer only with the phone number can be done, I have not done anything like that, but it calls my attention.
It could be possible to transfer with phone numbers because even on coinbase you can send coins using registered email address likewise on luno registered email or phone number can be used.

Today I have been evaluating the CELO token, my brother early on invested in it and is earning so far. It seems to have great potential. Angelica Valle Aguilera (Ecosystem Lead, who works with Celo) clarifies that: "Celo is a decentralized, open source platform that allows to create financial tools, available to anyone from a smartphone". CELO provides a simple usability is that it allows linking the public key to the phone number to send value to contacts. Transaction fees are less than a penny on the dollar. In addition to this, something that is very valuable is that the reserve is in Bitcoin, Ether, CELO and a percentage in DAI and is transparent to be consulted.

Do you have any knowledge about this token? If so, what advice can you give about it?
One thing have come to understand about crypto currency is that there will always be a new coin or token...it's plenty there are hundreds you probably don't know about so just study one u want and invest in it ........cause if you decided to follow all you would get tired , coins come out almost everyday ....so just check on the ones with good Dev,community etc

So many cryptocurrency tokens out there. And many more will still be joining the frail. I have never head of theirs token before. I hope it is not one of these poocoins out there though

It could be possible to transfer with phone numbers because even on coinbase you can send coins using registered email address likewise on luno registered email or phone number can be used.
Very interesting what you describe about luno, I have read information about this wallet and apparently it meets many requirements that others do not. I think that the case of the CELO wallet offers a different alternative to other wallets, it is a question of time and verify if it is maintained or disappears.

So many cryptocurrency tokens out there. And many more will still be joining the frail. I have never head of theirs token before. I hope it is not one of these poocoins out there though
There are indeed many tokens in existence today, and we cannot review them all. Personally I have too few to evaluate, so I discard and add new ones. I hope as you describe that CELO is not a poocoins.

I never heard about such Token like CELO. Maybe it is languishing in the lower level side if coinmarketcap table. I'll take my time to see if its a tradable token or not.

I never heard about such Token like CELO. Maybe it is languishing in the lower level side if coinmarketcap table. I'll take my time to see if its a tradable token or not.
It is has serious rank already in the coinmarketcap ranking, the value of the coin is $4 and above and it didn't crash as such during the deep.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back